Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

Yes Debo likes Pratik. 

Rashmi will be on Teja and Karan side as her likes in Twitter are mostly for them and Umar! 

do check all my top 3 reviews. Let me know if you think they were objective or not :). Doesn’t hurt my feelings either way. I am assuming people who like. Don’t like. Will post their views either way :) 

Khooni_darinda thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Last season she wss rubina bhakt from outside

Andar jaate hi anti rubina ho gayi

So you never know lol

she’s really unpredictable 🀣🀣 I hope she hasn’t come to clean her image of last season πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Khooni_darinda

she’s really unpredictable 🀣🀣 I hope she hasn’t come to clean her image of last season πŸ˜†

don’t cha worry of this. Neha came for redemption aur ab lag rahaan hain she is here to represent lustnation πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Devo ka phootna almost ek guarantee hain. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. aur vishal pe to 100% phootegaa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. With his comments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I still wish tamboli had come. :)

Khooni_darinda thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

don’t cha worry of this. Neha came for redemption aur ab lag rahaan hain she is here to represent lustnation πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Devo ka phootna almost ek guarantee hain. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. aur vishal pe to 100% phootegaa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. With his comments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I still wish tamboli had come. :)

oh I forgot Vishal and Devo’s fight in WKW πŸ€£ Devo is a cortoon kab phat ti hai pata nahi chaltaπŸ˜†aisa na hojaye Vishal ko support karne lagi andar aake 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Where is loveandhope.. I need to read her/his response

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice review Jasoos. In my opinion, Karan is holding back a lot and not displaying his full personality in the game. He has an aggressive side which he doesn't want to display maybe because he might go out of control. He's very smart and intelligent in decoding what's going on in the makers minds but there's a downside to it is his overthinking. He completely messed up in sending Rajiv to jail. What I feel is that he shouldn't look to make many alliances. He should align with people for tasks as per convenience. Him and Umar have a strong bond and that should suffice. Also, whatever it is that he shares with Teja - sort it out after the show gets over. Focus on your individual game on this show.

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

Nice review Jasoos. In my opinion, Karan is holding back a lot and not displaying his full personality in the game. He has an aggressive side which he doesn't want to display maybe because he might go out of control. He's very smart and intelligent in decoding what's going on in the makers minds but there's a downside to it is his overthinking. He completely messed up in sending Rajiv to jail. What I feel is that he shouldn't look to make many alliances. He should align with people for tasks as per convenience. Him and Umar have a strong bond and that should suffice. Also, whatever it is that he shares with Teja - sort it out after the show gets over. Focus on your individual game on this show.

+πŸ’―

Originally posted by: SriRani

Where is loveandhope.. I need to read her/his response

Bhai khaoing. As always. … aa jao ab love. Others tagging you too :)

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Karan was the most liked person during first two weeks... I loved how he played his own game and had every card in his pocket... But I'm sorry... He's no more ruling the show... He's just lost or confused or betrayed by his Veera/Beera.... n uparse the love track with Teja... I don't even want to talk about it... He's just behind Teja whenever I see him on the screen... His individuality... His mastermind... His leadership had gone the drain ..

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I still like him. I just want this Tehran thing to end