Karan - Mid Season Review

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Karan - My thoughts. leader woh hota hain jo apney ko saath me lekey jaata hain. 

What a dhamaakedaar start to a show. OTT waaley. Yeh naseehat hain. Hum aa rahey hain. And people were — BB15 gonna rock. Karan rocks. Myself included. And first 2 weeks. He became a leader. De facto. And de jure and sensibly carried them and was one of them. 

Bang bang bang. He fell to BB trap and removed 2 junglewaases over OTT. Fell into BB trap. - Vidhi and Donal evicted. Fact - Junglewaasees worked their ass off fighting for map / stitching etc and when remember vidhi under a pile of bodies in gunna task and Donal banged up with bandages. And most importantly. Pratik ka actions had led to entire junglewaasees nominated and one eliminated. It was an obvious choice for him to lead his team but missed

Week 2. Simba was with him even insisting captaincy contender task should be with him and Simba only…. 

Week 3 - Simba nominated. Not karan ka fault. But he was clearly showing us. W t f dude. How are you not really with your own and what’s this obsession of pratik and Nishu. Who already nominated .. guess what. He lost Simba who even said that karan just uses HMs as pawns on wkv. 

this was followed by maeesa nomination (btw he bragged to Nishu. Obvious choice was Pratik but Mainey ghoomna deeya sabko). Then his professed good luck charm and behen affo not vip. 

ironically he was just seen in LF speaking to teja ( a day ago) how he had good relationships and hasn’t worked on them (refering to Nishu winning) and had - things would be different. Sadly he hasn’t realized it wouldn’t be different no matter how hard he tried as he culled his crowd and rest Aren’t fools. So it was not lack of effort but rather his people aren’t there to be his pawns !!

Is he very smart. Absolutely. As shown in tasks etc. Is he aggressive. Clearly has been. Does he have it in him now to play solo (with teja and Umar as friends) - seems difficult as he refuses to take the gauntlet thrown time and again by Nishant. Etc. It’s extremely difficult to understand why (and even frustrating). He is his own worst enemy that’s ranked one in polls if he doesn’t take this challenge to play as how cards are currently in house. As while top 3 contender —- he has challengers in terms of Umar and also perhaps Teja for that spot. 

I think the viewers are waiting to see if he brings this out. Or continues his beera and jay and pratik ka jhaap when it comes to things where it matters. Nominations. Jail. Etc. Go against them openly as they have. Else remove the claim from trophy as the journey will be not be in line with the result if he wins the trophy regardless … 

Again. Leader woh hota hain jo apney ko saath le jaataa hain. Karan leader to naheen ban sakaa that we thought he was. .. kooschan remains - kya winner ban payegaa?

This concludes my review of top 3 contenders currently…. Umar. Teja and Karan :). 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i can’t believe u did a great analysis on a maha boring person and made him sound greater snd smarter than he is.

Originally posted by: anna143

i can’t believe u did a great analysis on a maha boring person and made him sound greater snd smarter than he is.

boring he isn’t - According to me. But definitely currently in the books as a let down if he doesn’t rise up to the challenge… 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Karan need to think twice before doing anything.  He knows how prathik pokes him but still he become agressive with him and keeps thinking about that till the weekend. The 2 sides of his game is very confusing. If he is agressive then he should own it up then only he have chances if winning

Edited by Sushma_Reddy - 2 years ago
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Karan is dull boring, insecure, horny, fake, pseudo-aggressive. 

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Now he will devoshami by his side 

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Now he will devoshami by his side 

Isn’t devo a pratik bhakt ?

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice analysis! Karan needs people more on his side as he wants to guide them. That’s why, he tried to form alliance with everyone again and again which come across desperate some times. He is brilliant in his approach but overthinking kills his effort be it in task, relationship, etc. He has violent nature too, he tries to hide it but come across at times. He have expression issue at times maybe due to diplomatic nature so can’t communicate in words especially in verbal fights which is one of disadvantage where some players in BB can argue for hours. He is indeed good player but lost Midas touch! He needs to play solo with having one or two friends for emotional support as his fans gonna help him in voting! 

Simba still loves Karan but don’t trust him. 

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Last season she wss rubina bhakt from outside

Andar jaate hi anti rubina ho gayi

So you never know lol

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Yes Debo likes Pratik. 

Rashmi will be on Teja and Karan side as her likes in Twitter are mostly for them and Umar!