Potterhead17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Edited by Potterhead17 - 2 years ago
Iamlikethisonly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Because she still hates Raavi, her plan went down the drain and at any cost she doesn’t want Raavi in Shiva’s life

Who cares what she wants, I want Shiva to take a stand for their love and come out of being Mimma’s boy😡

@bold- yeah I wasn’t expecting a positive reaction but she is not stopping him either or throwing a fit or protesting - is it because he nearly killed himself getting the ring? 

Even I want him to think for himself and put the ring on Raavi because he wants it- but it looks like he is doing it on Dhara telling him to do so… which is also yuck. 

They better work if getting him some spine to stand up for himself at least this point on

Potterhead17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Trueee priyal 

They really need to balance the characters so that the audience can feel for them as a couple  rather than loving one and disliking the other.

I remember a time when raavi was bashed so much that literally a frustration thread for PS opened.now shiva is bashed.they really need to balance the emotions and POV.

True... they also write them being horrible to each other in turns as well. Raavi from the wedding till Mukhteshwar Kaand.. Shiva from Sneha Kaan till now. Maandir kaan both were equally venemous towards each other.

Thats y im hoping we get an apology from both sides. Shiva toh already has realised he has wronged her (night scene) now he needs to man up & apologise. Raavi also needs to think back on her words, during mandir kaand, & apologise.

Both need to realise where they went wrong, apologies and work to be better, both individually and together.

Unnati05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Ok, I have to ask this.is there anybody who has a different take on the episode? Who actually liked it and would want to share their thoughts? I would love to read it.

I think for the first time the audience is disappointed with the episode across all the platforms. Usually when I surf through comments i find postive and negative both, but aaj I don't think a single person is happy with how things went.

So if anybody who is reading this and has a different take please share your thoughts or you can even PM me. I would really want to know if a different perspective exists to what has been shown.

Hey Pixie,

I saw this positive thread on Twitter

Go through it once ❤️

https://twitter.com/Ananya98441784/status/1462485763426177027?t=1JjwMDC8tQbnX3O-fbuxbQ&s=19

Unnati05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Edited by Unnati05 - 2 years ago
Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks unnati ❤️

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Yahi naumna hi hai, sasta nasha smoking Sushil Choubay😕