Users

Frequent Posters

Shooting-Star thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/ChoubaySushil?t=M6eNbdv51VgkzrVJIVgK-g&s=09 

Ye aadmi current writer hena? ðŸ¤“

mpks1 thumbnail

I am telling you, after watching her in several shows in the 90s, this is the worst character she signed up for. Krutika deserves much better than this. She started as a 18 yr old debut actress in Buniyaad and to see her in PS after so long made me happy but  don’t care for her character at all😕

Daffodowndilly thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ikr... Mujhe toh pehle samajh hi nahi aata tha iska matlab, thursday related kuch hoga sochti thi🤣.

mpks1 thumbnail

Yahi naumna hi hai, sasta nasha smoking Sushil Choubay😕

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Yahi naumna hi hai, sasta nasha smoking Sushil Choubay😕

Now the name of his book is making me laugh..he will be like.. dnt tell me u weren't warned..😆

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

I am telling you, after watching her in several shows in the 90s, this is the worst character she signed up for. Krutika deserves much better than this. She started as a 18 yr old debut actress in Buniyaad and to see her in PS after so long made me happy but  don’t care for her character at all😕

Initially, all of us including PS cast thought that Suman was using reverse psychology to unite Shivi and then suddenly makers flipped her into this dislikable character and it’s hard to digest and I am sure everyone is glad that  Deeshoo is gone. Some bigger kaand will happen for Suman to redeem but it will be some time I guess as the makers will stretch Shivi confession, which I don’t mind but hoping they don’t further butcher Shivi characters in this process.

Krutika Ma’m is indeed a good actress and I don’t think anyone can portray Suman as well as she has been. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Itna SOOKHA pada hai forum pe..

Ek bhi story nahi hai ðŸ˜­

Koi kuch likho na bhai log

Daffodowndilly thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Now the name of his book is making me laugh..he will be like.. dnt tell me u weren't warned..😆

That's the first thing I noticed too🤣... Phir Amazon pe book ka cover bhi dekh aayi😂

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Itna SOOKHA pada hai forum pe..

Ek bhi story nahi hai ðŸ˜­

Koi kuch likho na bhai log

Ha na ðŸ˜­

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Oeindrila

That's the first thing I noticed too🤣... Phir Amazon pe book ka cover bhi dekh aayi😂

I just opened it and read half of the synopsis of his book.. rest half he can stuff it inside his lying mouth..he should put disclaimer that he is the same person who writes Ps too..🤪🤪