Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShikhaHans thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nahimaa

I think it’s Juhi and Manas in the box and I think they are in there without Purvi knowing. Maybe Preeti is in there with them 🤣 she also loves Haathi 🤣

I also think its kids inside the box...without pur's knowledge...as they would want to go with their haathi

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I’ll also just add that I hate how Sakshi is always there witnessing all this. 
It annoys me knowing that she must be getting some satisfaction seeing Purvi like this. 

That's what I said in my review of today's episode. I hated the fact that she was there, getting satisfaction from watching what happened. This was between husband and wife but she had to be there to egg Vir on, along with giving Purvi a hint that she was behind all of this.

Nahimaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReenVora

Yes she's on the seventh heaven viewing all of this..

If she’s enjoying Vir suffering then that’s definitely not love 

Nahimaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: gori4

This is the most annoying. KK, who is always a witness to all their personal conversations. And that she enjoys it is normal, she lives for it.

She’s more than a vamp she’s crazy 

Nahimaa thumbnail

Finally this EDT finished 😆

ReenVora thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

If she’s enjoying Vir suffering then that’s definitely not love 

Yes, it's not , she claims she loves but it's just her obsession and want to just get him back... She is a sycho.. She only loves herself... Today also the moment Vir saw Yogi Ave and Purvi Kk started reminding Vir about the crown of thorns.... She enjoys seeing the pain and adds fuel to the situation arised by her only

Nahimaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazzzz

That's what I said in my review of today's episode. I hated the fact that she was there, getting satisfaction from watching what happened. This was between husband and wife but she had to be there to egg Vir on, along with giving Purvi a hint that she was behind all of this.

You don’t even need a hint to know Sakshi was behind all this. 
When Renu was being kidnapped he didn’t want to inform the police because he was suspicious of Sakshi and PrAnjali without any hint/proof. 

Here I guess he was blinded by rage.