Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

I agree he shouldn't be going ahead with the engagement, regardless of who knows or doesn't know what.

All I'm saying is that if I base it on the episodes that have been aired, as the audience, Raavi calling him that after saying ki mai tujhe bachpan se janti hu, samajti hu, is going a bit too far.

If we haven't seen the segment, sooner or later it would have been revealed the divorce never happened.. so then it will become valid that ravi has a reason to call him that...but it will all get buried in the chaos of realisation of divorce truth..and we would have been bashing ravi today for calling her ex, gira hua becz he was getting married again..πŸ€ͺ

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

If we haven't seen the segment, sooner or later it would have been revealed the divorce never happened.. so then it will become valid that ravi has a reason to call him that...but it will all get buried in the chaos of realisation of divorce truth..and we would have been bashing ravi today for calling her ex, gira hua becz he was getting married again..πŸ€ͺ

That's why I don't spend too much energy bashing πŸ˜† trolling is more fun πŸ˜†

In that spirit, Suman ki dhamki again didn't work. πŸ˜† 

She told Raavi ke dur reh Shiva se....paraya mard hai and all. But still, chipkali ka dimaag itna garam tha that she went directly to her bhootnath to vent outπŸ˜† without fighting with him, usse bhi neend nahi aati πŸ˜†

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

That's why I don't spend too much energy bashing πŸ˜† trolling is more fun πŸ˜†

In that spirit, Suman ki dhamki again didn't work. πŸ˜† 

She told Raavi ke dur reh Shiva se....paraya mard hai and all. But still, chipkali ka dimaag itna garam tha that she went directly to her bhootnath to vent outπŸ˜† without fighting with him, usse bhi neend nahi aati πŸ˜†

The thing is, the content they r showing is damn regressive that it needs to be called out of shown in a humour sense or on a positive note..there is nothing positive about what they r showing..hence the bashing..the characters deserve the bashing they get right now.. both suman and shiva has earned it with the pathetic writing of this track..

No one pays heed to suman..didn't she tell shiva not to go saving her anymore..the very next day he was making the auto ride alongside her to see to it that she was safe riding the bike..suman the old hag has nothing to do except say all those venomous vile comments to ravi. And that does more damage than her demands and rules..the way she speaks to ravi is plain venom..and in return she gets no retaliation from shiva..the one who started this..used to stand-up for the right..knows that he is guilty tk character assassinate her eventhough he knows ravi..still never acknowledges his mistake when she mercilessly accuse her for slapping him..

dat_INFJ thumbnail

I'm just flabbergasted seeing the flip of Suman and Shiva, periodπŸ€ͺ

Paytonlee101 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

There r good shows coming on ITV 

It is just people need to watch it 

If u want I can recommend u some

Please do. Unfortunately all good ones loses the trp race or bring so much changes to get trp it loses it essence. 

Daffodowndilly thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee101

Please do. Unfortunately all good ones loses the trp race or bring so much changes to get trp it loses it essence. 

Couldn't have agreed more. 

It's not that ITV doesn't bring good shows. It does. 

But the ones which become successful get stretched and start showing gibberish in the name of story. 

And the others fail to fetch the required numbers and are forced to change track suddenly making the viewers lose connect altogether and ultimately shut down. 

So the audience never really gets spared from the torture(very few exceptions are there ofc) .