Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Yes, but he seems to be someone who keeps the promise. So I felt it's out of character. But, you might be right. The desire to become ruler overpowered his promise.

Power atey hi sari values bhool jatey hain log 

I guess they tried to show the reality. Unfortunately our system is like that. Such power people never change. Corruption remains in their blood. 

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe that's why Shazaib was dressed in black to signify his darker side. 

But I have to say Shazaib's friend was right. Shahmir with his naivete and political ineptitude was his own worst enemy.Shazaib literally didn't have to do anything and the people around him were so trigger happy and impulsive.

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

In Canada gave a warning of violence and asked if we still proceed to watch it.. Sahzaib is always as usual peer and thus the system will continue. 

Whoever wanted a change had to die except Murad. He died for his own sin.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Did Roshan Ara end her life?

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: awida

I think she died

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Yeah she committed suicide with a blade...

Everyone died except Shahzeb 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

So everyone died except Shahzaib. 

Tho, it was a drama they could have ended it now positive note by giving good message that such villages can get change for betterment but they chose to went with realistic ending. Because unfortunately such underdeveloped areas remain the same. And such powerful people remain the same because nature can never get change. 

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

So everyone died except Shahzaib. 

Tho, it was a drama they could have ended it now positive note by giving good message that such villages can get change for betterment but they chose to went with realistic ending. Because unfortunately such underdeveloped areas remain the same. And such powerful people remain the same because nature can never get change. 

I actually don't think that such a system can NEVER change. However, bringing such a change is neither easy nor does it comes overnight. Either it comes after bloodshed in which  for the sake of future generations, the good person has to become evil for a time being and brutally kill all the evil people who hinder such revolution. Alternatively, such a change comes slowly and gradually over a number of generations by enlightening people's minds through opening opportunities for education to them. 

In Badshah Begum, Shameer lacked both these qualities. He was not evil and was trusting all his evil oppopents while naively thinkining that just because he's a good person and wants no harm for anyone, others will think and behave with him in the same way. Qaiser even said to him on his face that you're too innocent to trust me. Shameer ruined the second option by bluntly annoucing Badshah Begum's marriage in front of the entire town and his opponents used it as an opportunity to murder him by the mob. Such an announcement could be made after a few generations. At the moment, he just needed to work for the development of town and give them the opportunities of educaiton and exposure to the media and internet etc. so that they know what's happening in the world, and their minds would be broadened with time.