Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Chapter 32. Please like above main post with link.

tellyme thumbnail

More Tagging.

Chapter 32. Please like above main post with link.smiley42

tellyme thumbnail

Tagging last readers list.

Chapter 32. Please like above main post with link.smiley42

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

In short period Maan formed a good relationship with brij. He accepted his and geets relationship to brij and removed brij' s doubt and tension.

On the otherhand, he informed his family, and glad that his father support him. His mother and dadimaa will accept her, just needsome persuasion.

Edited by PaintedSky - 1 years ago
pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

wow amazing update brij and maans convo is lovely i thought brij will not approve of this after learning the truth but   it turned out better than my imagination brij and maan are so upfront about their intentions and geet being bossy on maan how could brij not be happy for them.i can see a beautiful relation developing betwe  3 .brij hearing geet's domination on maaan made him happy.

maans dad was so supportive  and understood his son so well,I can understand how maan's mother and daadi reacted they are correct in thier taughts as society thinks the same way as them but they will agree for their sons happiness and loved maan's dad confidence that he can convince his mom and dad and a big uphill task is waiting for him to convince them…

Maan geet are so cute how he is letting her talk about her inner feelings and so romantic how she will take her in her arms...dreamy update wanted more of these dreamy sequences...

Edited by pulvi16 - 1 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So glad brij this time took time to analyze and connect the dots and gif not hesitate to ask Maan about it and he gif to witness the love the two had for each other. And also his sister ordering her boss and Maan smilingly accepting whatever she wanted. he is very happy gif his duster

He also realises what Maan said was right 

like Maan thought the women not accepting geet so easy to talk but not to follow through on their own right 

So glad maans dad was with him

He knows he has to pamper his dadi and mom too

loved Maan geet talk in The night and her small fears of rejection 

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Nice part ❤️, Maan's dad accepted but his mom and dadi not agree with geet marriage.🥺 hope Maan dono ko mana lega🤗

Thank you for tagged me 😘

heycookie thumbnail

awesome update

brij n maan convo was nice loved that maan didnt hide anythhibg at tthe same time makong him understand about the society...brij left happily knowing his sister will be in right hands this time...

maans mom n dadi reaction was aa expected but loved how raj supported him throughtout...both ladies r tough nut to crack but raj assures maan ..now wondering how he is going to make them understand..

loved maaneet convo ..geet bossiness is cute though...haha she is worried about the alliance n wants maan to enjoy it too ....thats lovely..!!! wow next would be maaneet working toghter cant wait for some romance now!!! ;)

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

One of the rare occasions that makes me say, “I like this Brij”!! Last time I think it was Muskaan’s dreams 😊 lovely brother he is 

Maan’s father is on his side and has taken the responsibility of convincing the ladies, let’s wait for their approval 

Edited by Niharika.Nair - 1 years ago
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Brij in Delhi to talk to Maan directly and they met in office Maan didn't hide anything the way he talked it's make brij understand how much he concern and love his sister and his happiness have no bound Maan clearly told what he want to know about their relations but he want him keep this secret that Geet too involve 

Maan told about Geet but first reaction he knows they will deny but surprisingly his dad was calm when both ladies told their decision Raj said he with him it's shock for both ladies but he talk sensibly that his son want something for him self he not teenager but ladies   thinking what society will say but Maan in relief his father agreed now their will no problem in convincing ladies