Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Why?  Is it to give her more feedback as to where she is going wrong so she can improve EVEN more??? She looked pretty bad trying to be vocal about anything and everything where she was not even involved.  Began to look similar like Pratik who starts barking for no real reason, she is just a sophisticated version of Pratik.  Then her whole Rajiv why didnt you talk to your sister is just another level of selfishness.  Areeey the more important thing is your brother was going through a tough situation and talked to somebody about it.  It was about Rajiv.... but no she is more important, she made it all about herself.  Mujhe kyun nahi bataya so I could have stolen more limelight in appearing so right and righteous.  The fact that Rajiv was suffering was completely relegated to the background.  She should  have shown more empathy here and been more sympathetic towards Rajiv instead of terrorizing him with her control freakedness.  

Edited by chachichampa - 2 years ago
loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

She was ABOLUTELY fit looking - perfectly hail and heart! Obviously we know what must be going on. It's suspicious how Raqesh was also taken out - didn't look like he was in excruciating pain from kidney stones that required emergency surgery. Seems like more of a deliberate move made by the makers to make space for worthier wildcards to enter who could add more TRPs. Especially after the poor feedback they got by choosing Raqesh and Neha as wildcards! Ofcourse - they had to bring them, since they signed the contract with them since OTT days and then cleverly taking Raqesh out on 'medical' reasons. I don't like Raqesh - in no way I support him being in the show. But I don't trust the Makers' convenient excuse of 'Medical emergency' for Shamita and her beau at all.

They must've taken Shamita out - to give her info about how the show is going on outside and how she should change her game, to apply tactics so that they could somehow make her win. *Rolls Eyes*.

Or they must've taken her to her 'Goregaon Salon' from that back door for Spa and pampering (when she was in the main house & the junglewaasi theme was on) as we caught Nishant & folks telling in the beginning of BB15 in the LF when she was missing from the first few episodes in certain bits and pieces.

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago
loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chachichampa

Why?  Is it to give her more feedback as to where she is going wrong so she can improve EVEN more??? She looked pretty bad trying to be vocal about anything and everything where she was not even involved.  Began to look similar like Pratik who starts barking for no real reason, she is just a sophisticated version of Pratik.  Then her whole Rajiv why didnt you talk to your sister is just another level of selfishness.  Areeey the more important thing is your brother was going through a tough situation and talked to somebody about it.  It was about Rajiv.... but no she is more important, she made it all about herself.  Mujhe kyun nahi bataya so I could have stoen more limelight in appearing so right and righteous.  The fatc that Rajiv was suffering was completely relegated to the background.  She should  have shown more empathy here and been more sympathetic towards Rajiv instead of terrorizing him with her control freakedness.  

I pretty much think so too - Feedback and revelation. I refuse to believe Shamita is treated like other contestants. She has always been given undue amount of favors and privileges. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Phir bhi 5.5% se upar uthega nehi fan- feedback do ya khana khilao.

pinufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

She was ABOLUTELY fit looking - perfectly hail and heart! Obviously we know what must be going on. It's suspicious how Raqesh was also taken out - didn't look like he was in excruciating pain from kidney stones that required emergency surgery. Seems like more of a deliberate move made by the makers to make space for worthier wildcards to enter who could add more TRPs. Especially after the poor feedback they got by choosing Raqesh and Neha as wildcards! Ofcourse - they had to bring them, since they signed the contract with them since OTT days and then cleverly taking Raqesh out on 'medical' reasons. I don't like Raqesh - in no way I support him!

They must've taken Shamita out - to give her info about how the show is going on outside and how she should change her game, to apply tactics so that they could somehow make her win. *Rolls Eyes*.

Or they must've taken her to her 'Goregaon Salon' from that back door for Spa and pampering (when she was in the main house & the junglewaasi theme was on) as we caught Nishant & folks telling in the beginning of BB15 in the LF when she was missing from the first few episodes in certain bits and pieces.

Lol. Imagine a big discussion taking place where Shamita, Shilpa, BB creatives, Raj Kundra and Sallu are all there -

Shamita - I didn't know Maine itna kya galat kiya.. But I am born like this... Mai kya karu...

Raj - Dw Shammu.. Mujhe bail mil gayi hai. Ab tera jeeju sab theek karega 

Sallu - Wtf guys. Maine pehle hi bola tha.. ye sirf weekend pe karunga mai.. Shera.. gadi nikalo..

BB creatives - Madam if you want we can send you gluten-free nutella next week to make up for this..

Shamita - Shilpa didi ko bhi andar kyu nahi le aate hum log??

Shilpa - Shut up and bounce baby.. 

😂😂😂

chachichampa thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

Really aise hua?  But yeah they mustbe taking out everyone who needs to go to the saloon as everyone looks perfect eyebrows and all --- itna you cant do on your own.  They must all have access to a saloon when they need. 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

How convenient. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

aww to give feedback on how bad she is looking? 

chachichampa thumbnail

The thing is KITNA feedback denge?  Her controlling selfish personality dikh hi jaati hai even when she is trying to show herself as mahan and caring for everyone types.  Eventually we can all see its about me, myself and ONLY ME ME ME!  

If she becomes a winner then it is surely khairat ki trophy.   I thought chalo she got good feedback and came back taking it earlier and I was liking her.  But as days go by I just see her wanting to poke her nose in everything to make it a issue so that madam has a chance to give her two bits and seem mahan.  Her wanting to control everything is annoying and I think house ppl are also now beginning to see it and get annoyed by it.  Even though I dont really like Umar, I like that he called her out and makes everyone see what she is and gives everyone guts to face up to her - the Queen who thinks she is in charge of everything.