Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Sunaina7

just 15 seconds that what I all demand 😒

Anything will do at this point  but like a member (I think Sharda) pointed out a few days ago that Saishi  would have told us to have patience during the girha live if con had been shot. All they mentioned was how someone interrupts, calls or Pallavi falls asleep. But still keeping my hopes high...kuch to dedo yaar come on...itna lamba intezaar and kuch nahi mila to will be disappointed. aisa lagay ga ke kuch reh gaya even if all other loops are closed 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ren , In last AT you mentioned that  Raghvi were probably going to do the deed in pals drunk episode when ved was blackmailing raghav. I think it was true because I had seen a shoot bts and demonstrations bts of it on twitter.I also read that it was going to be more like "Tum hi ho " type itv version  It was way more intimate than what was eventually telecasted. The episode was heavily edited. Plus Saishi too promoted that particular episode and especially "nothing happened" 😉☺️🤣

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Ren , In last AT you mentioned that  Raghvi were probably going to do the deed in pals drunk episode when ved was blackmailing raghav. I think it was true because I had seen a shoot bts and demonstrations bts of it on twitter.I also read that it was going to be more like "Tum hi ho " type itv version  It was way more intimate than what was eventually telecasted. The episode was heavily edited. Plus Saishi too promoted that particular episode and especially "nothing happened" 😉☺️🤣

So ur saying something happened then so long ago and Raghvi dont know???🤣 

Imagine Pals being pregnant and that also she doesnt know. When baby comes out.....then they will go dekho Raghvi ne kya kiya.👏..bina SR je bacha paida karliya🤣

Honestly I dont want that anything happened when Pals was drunk...coz Raghav is not that guy who will do it with drunk wife for the first time....and they had not even confessed by that epi. 

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fria319

@bold: EXACTLY. 

I just need A HINT. I don't care if its the last moment, and it fades to black. But just SOMETHING. 

Even something like this (with a different focus of course) would work for me at this point:

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RainbowUnicorm

Imagine Pals being pregnant and that also she doesnt know. When baby comes out.....then they will go dekho Raghvi ne kya kiya.👏..bina SR je bacha paida karliya🤣

Honestly I dont want that anything happened when Pals was drunk...coz Raghav is not that guy who will do it with drunk wife for the first time....and they had not even confessed by that epi. 

arey no I meant to say that they originally planned to go with deed done thing in pals drunk episode  but changed their plans at last minute. The episode was edited in such a manner  that it looked like only raghav confessed about mandar accident and slept holding pallavi hands.

Else plan toh poora tha 😉

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dedicated to Fria🤣

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubys07

Even something like this (with a different focus of course) would work for me at this point:

arey yeh jisne direct kiya tha woh toh separation wale episode ke baad chala gaya , Now the 6 feet social distancing wala director  has directed last few episodes

so mujhe itni bhi umeed nahi 😭

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i'll take what they did during that office kiss scene. 

just blur it . blur it all. but give it to us. 

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dedicated to Fria🤣

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RainbowUnicorm

No I.got confused. Saishi meant the black sari date night