Quote of The Day:Apurva Agnihotri

AcquaDiGio thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Quote of the Day
Apurva Agnihotri

' Kaajjal is more independent than Jassi. I guess the boss-secretary relationship is same everywhere. Bosses are known to have a soft spot for their secretaries.' ...

click on name Apurva for the link to the original link of the quote for today.

Edited by AcquaDiGio - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premukti thumbnail
Thank you... HE is Saying the truth...
AcquaDiGio thumbnail

Originally posted by: premukti

Thank you... HE is Saying the truth...

Lol, I just realized Kaajjal is an RJ not his secretary and Apurva let a major mag quote him with this. That's funny. Kaajjal isn't his secretary Jenny is.......lol Apurva you like Kaajjal on the show not Jenny. Funny I once wondered what the show would be like with Dev and Jenny since Jenny looks like lois lane on some show.......it would be superman. I posted a while ago all about jenny

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/503484

LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
yohooooooooooo..thank you soooooooooooooo much for the article..& MY APU ALWAYS AND FOREVER SAYS ONLY & ONLY THE TRUTH..LOVE YA..Love-Hema
AcquaDiGio thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOVE_APURVA

yohooooooooooo..thank you soooooooooooooo much for the article..& MY APU ALWAYS AND FOREVER SAYS ONLY & ONLY THE TRUTH..LOVE YA..Love-Hema

Lol, too funny. You really do love apurva, don't you :)!

cheri thumbnail
aww thats very sweet of him!1tfs!
AcquaDiGio thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelgirl16

😆LOLLL!!!Even i had forgotten that she is the RJ....I was just thinking of their Love story....lolz!!thanks for reminding me backk!!!And thanks for the Article....

Yeah that confused me, cause of course an RJ is more independant than a secretary. Dev yaar, he;s too funny. And I think Dev's next project should be with Jenny and be superman!! I would love to see Dev as superman.😊 Or was it another actor that looks like superman. Oh I forget.😕