All about Jenny(Teri Hatcher’s twin?)

AcquaDiGio thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Note the following is all about the actress that plays the role of Jenny on Kaajjal. I saw a post of someone asking her real name and so decided to post this for you guys. Enjoy ! Ps does any one else think she looks like Teri Hatcher?

teri hatcher

and now ALL about  Jenny!!!!!

Destiny's child

Rushali is choosy about her roles
Rushali is choosy about her roles

SHE can be safely called destiny's child. Acting happened to her by default and today just a few years down the line she is calling shots as far as the choice of roles goes. Rushali says she's in a tearing hurry to succeed and is handpicking projects.

"Time is very short so I want to do the kind of work I enjoy. Because if you enjoy what you are doing, it makes you more receptive to learning," says the star who made her debut in Ravi Rai's Teacher and is now the popular Aarti in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.

Besides television, there's a career in Bollywood to nurture as well. She's now looking forward to her second release opposite Victor Banerjee. Though her debut film Funtoosh sank like the Titanic, she says she's learnt from her mistake. "You can't keep regretting about your failures. Life must move on," says Rushali philosophically.

Besides films and serials, Rushali is into theatre as well. "I am doing the role of a pop singer in the stage play Sabse Bada Rupayia. Then there are more film and TV offers." Sure, life is moving on for Rushali at a great pace.

Take Ten: Rushali
   By: Shaheen Parkar 

Rushali
Rushali plays Maya in Sonpari and Lyra in Hello Dollie Aur Uska Magic Bag (both Star Plus).

She was earlier seen in TV shows like Family Business, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Teacher. Here are 10 things about her…

When is your birthday and what is your star sign?
September 2, Virgo.

Do you believe in astrology and numerology?
Yes.

Where were you born and which school did you go to?
In Mumbai and attended Loretto Convent in Chembur.

What was your first job? And how much was your first paycheque?
In the serial Teacher on Zee. I was paid Rs 5,000 per episode.

One thing you are really bad at doing?
Lying.

What is your favourite smell?
The smell of the earth after the first rains.

Where in Mumbai would you rather be living?
Where I presently live — at Andheri.

What cell phone do you use?
Nokia 8800.

What car do you use?
Skoda Octavia.

Who do you regret losing touch with?
No one in particular.

How would you express your love to your partner?

ThumbSnap.com Free Image hosting

Hmmm... that's something I have never really given so much thought to. I just do what I feel like doing. But, if given a chance, what I would really like to do is take him out to a beach. I think beaches are the most romantic places. I would spend the whole day with him there, and later in the evening, have a moonlight dinner. At the end of the day, I would surprise him with a gift he would love. After that, I would see what he has to say and let things flow.

Wallpapers...click on link 2 see

http://bollywood.go4wallpapers.com/rushali_443.html
A full length  profile below click on the link in the post below to read it.Edited by AcquaDiGio - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AcquaDiGio thumbnail
PROFILE: Rushali
'It's been an eventful journey so far. There have been ups and downs. It's not that I am proud about all the work I have done. But, yes, I've grown older and wiser and matured a little'
http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=152251
 click on link 4 profile

Edited by AcquaDiGio - 17 years ago
AcquaDiGio thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelgirl16

your article confused me bigg time.......loll!!! first i was like Jenny and Rupali 😕 i got confused with jenny1000 for some reasonn 😕 😕 😕 then that Destinys child.........i got confused with the badn group destinys child....lol!!and the first pic wasnt cominggg........hahaha!!!anywayss,cool article.....thanks for sharingg 😊

Lol, no Rushali is Jenny's real name. Which pic isn't coming, let me know so I can fix it.

AcquaDiGio thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelgirl16

your article confused me bigg time.......loll!!! first i was like Jenny and Rupali 😕 i got confused with jenny1000 for some reasonn 😕 😕 😕 then that Destinys child.........i got confused with the badn group destinys child....lol!!and the first pic wasnt cominggg........hahaha!!!anywayss,cool article.....thanks for sharingg 😊

Is it ok, can you guys see the first pic?

AcquaDiGio thumbnail
Does anyone think she looks like Teri H. or is it just me?
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hunnii..

thanx for the articles.. i thought i saw her in Kyunki Saas..

lol.. i reckon she is the desi look a like of teri.. no doubt!!

👏
kali_aankein thumbnail

Originally posted by: lil_desi_goddes

hunnii..

thanx for the articles.. i thought i saw her in Kyunki Saas..

lol.. i reckon she is the desi look a like of teri.. no doubt!!

👏

completely agreee.. i was thinkingg.. she looks like the indian version.. lol.. well said!