Elder son leaving for college - Page 9

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I don't know what bedroom secrets of Madhuri and her husband have a I spilled here .smiley36.....she is selfish...and some people can think that based on what we know about her....she is a public figure...the internet is littered with her interviews and vlogs.....most people can put 2 and 2 together...just like I feel that they lied about their son too....its my opinion based on what I have seen...I don't have to know her personally....that is why it is an OPINION and not a FACT.....get the difference between the two???

arey arey dont be so defensive blue-ice ji i get it its a common pattern here on bwf 

but for one we dont know what conversation they had before moving back to India it could have very well been his idea for all we know 

Originally posted by Krishnapanchali

arey arey dont be so defensive blue-ice ji i get it its a common pattern here on bwf 

but for one we dont know what conversation they had before moving back to India it could have very well been his idea for all we know 

No way....the way she described him...there is no way that it was his idea...and I am going by what she is saying about him....but the only thing is that if he had a malpractice case against him and he couldn't work here ..yes in that case I can understand that they wanted to move back......

SRK aur Ranbir ki personal life pe poori Ramayan likhne walon se thoda sa confidence udhaar liya hai....smiley36

Ranbir ki ramayan was leaked by his own parents smiley36

First the playboy personality revealed by Rishi Kapoor’s A B C D women story & then psychopath personality by Neetu Kapoor’s sharing of Ranbir drowning his maid in the pool story smiley36

SRK aur Ranbir ki personal life pe poori Ramayan likhne walon se thoda sa confidence udhaar liya hai....smiley36

ranbir ka naam sunte hi log daure chale aate h gyaan batana how cute smiley42

Are you from NYU Maroony boy??

No I just went to community college. But I’m from that area. More upstate but NYC is only about 70 miles from us 

Depends on how you are looking at this situation.....He is a very nice man no doubt....but taking him away from everything that he was used to....was not a nice thing to do....so he sacrificed for her.....a man in Madhuri's situation would have been called a lot of names ...trust me...smiley2

See, this would mean he had no power over what he did. He is an educated man, who was earning a very nice income. He is a CV surgeon AFAIK. Their annual can come up to a million bucks. Dr Nene could even have insisted on keeping the kids in the U.S. As they are American citizens, the govt would back him up.

If he's chucking all that (presuming no legal issues) and going with his wife, it is not the same as a financially (and perhaps legally) dependent wife really being given no choice in the matter.