Elder son leaving for college - Page 8

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by return_to_hades

As someone who never cooked till my thirties and quite quickly became a self-taught great cook - I think it's believable that he's never actually cooked before. 

The egg breaking is impressive. I cannot do one-handed. But some kids learn the one-handed trick just by being mom's helper baking. 

As someone who has been cooking since she was 12  I can't believe he's never done this before. A first timer doesn't handle the pan like that.  Either way he's not half as clueless or lazy  as they made him out to be. Seems like a sweet sensitive kid who 'll manage just fine in college :) 

Yes the egg cracking is impressive.  I can do it with one hand but not as neatly.  I press my thumb into it ,which works but you end up having to pick pieces of the shell out  so not worth it lol. 

Originally posted by Nishita123

Interesting. According to info I had, he was heading to NYU. But you know could be either because sometime they do get off the waitlist after initial commit day and they end up switching school. 

Its very common....kids apply to a lot colleges and get admission in some and then finally choose one...I won't be surprised if he applied and got admission in NYU also and finally chose USC...

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

SRK aur Ranbir ki personal life pe poori Ramayan likhne walon se thoda sa confidence udhaar liya hai....smiley36

wahi aisa confidence khali bwf walon ke pass hi ho sakta ha ekdum seena tan ke jo maan aye baak do about people jinko hum saab sirf tv pe dekhte h sab body language expert psychologist bhaare paare h yaha kaun unhappy kaun toxic kaun kisko chodega kaun abhala h etc mujhe toh na hoga smiley36

Originally posted by TrollikaDevi

As someone who has been cooking since she was 12  I can't believe he's never done this before. A first timer doesn't handle the pan like that.  Either way he's not half as clueless or lazy  as they made him out to be. Seems like a sweet sensitive kid who 'll manage just fine in college :) 

Yes the egg cracking is impressive.  I can do it with one hand but not as neatly.  I press my thumb into it ,which works but you end up having to pick pieces of the shell out  so not worth it lol. 

oh come on...that is not a kid who is cooking for the first time...He must be cooking regularly..its so obvious from the way he was doing stuff.......such a smart kid...good looking....smart and he can cook too....I don't know why they made it feel like he was good for nothing....smiley36

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Its very common....kids apply to a lot colleges and get admission in some and then finally choose one...I won't be surprised if he applied and got admission in NYU also and finally chose USC...

Correct. or vice versa. 

Originally posted by kar08

Yes, that's possible. American School of Bombay would update their Instagram if that happened.

Hmm possible. 

Originally posted by Krishnapanchali

wahi aisa confidence khali bwf walon ke pass hi ho sakta ha ekdum seena tan ke jo maan aye baak do about people jinko hum saab sirf tv pe dekhte h sab body language expert psychologist bhaare paare h yaha kaun unhappy kaun toxic kaun kisko chodega kaun abhala h etc mujhe toh na hoga smiley36

I don't know what bedroom secrets of Madhuri and her husband have a I spilled here .smiley36.....she is selfish...and some people can think that based on what we know about her....she is a public figure...the internet is littered with her interviews and vlogs.....most people can put 2 and 2 together...just like I feel that they lied about their son too....its my opinion based on what I have seen...I don't have to know her personally....that is why it is an OPINION and not a FACT.....get the difference between the two???

I don't get the hullabaloo of what Nene and Madhuri did.. have seen some of the vlog of Madhuri and Nene and he seem content and happy. Living his life!