Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eydis thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Pratik and Nishant planned to target Umar. It was more of Nishant’s idea. Nishant got in to VIP room and Pratik like idiot followed Nishant’s advice to target Umar and became bad boy.

Pratik is idiot. 

sagar BB 15 dekh kr itna pagla gaya hai ke khud ko qoute krke khud ho hi reply kar raha hai🤣🤣🤪🤣

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

Idiot is umar only, why is he removing pratik jab kitchen team and most ppl are saying rajiv is the one wasting ration and want him out of kitchen?

When pratik asked him for a valid reason he had nothing to say.

Pratik might be annoying but he manages kitchen better than rajiv and even shamita his sister admitted.

Pratik acts like a jerk. Rajiv was his target yesterday. Rajiv was doing fine till Pratik came and started poking him. He clearly wanted to frustrate Rajiv so that he gives up and he gets to do his job. I dunno why he is soooo obsessed with kitchen duties. Nishant as expected was watching and saying nothing but had to shout back at Rajiv when he lost his cool. This whole drama was orchestrated by Pratik. Teja and Nishant have been doing kitchen duties but have never seen them behave like Pratik. A lot of people including Shamita have said in the past that Pratik should be removed from kitchen duties its not about what he says its about how he says. And all this aside, Umar is now the captain, he has the right to allot duties in whichever way he wants. Pratik would've done the same ergo in a worse manner had he been the captain. Umar atleast had the courtesy to talk nicely.

Edited by MistyDawn - 2 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Agar dimaagh karan ka hota hai toh blame bhi karan ko karein. Why all of them went behind Umar. Neha is right here. Why only umar to be blamed. Kk, teja aur snake nish are so sharp yeh sab backfoot main chaley gaye aur umar ko bura bana diya. 

Because umar is soft target iss liye sab uss par bharas padey. Wkw main bhi umar ki hi class hogi. 

And i wish kk ka dimaagh hota toh woh fake vishal ko maat leta vip room main. Vishal kisi ka saga nhi. Kk aur umar ko dhoka dy ga. 

KK ko sabhi blaming.. kalse they are bitching even when kk talked tabbhi they blamed him .. umar ko in actual koi kuch nei bol rahaaa.. they targeted him due to captaincy not for this task

even kk aj sidha neha se confront bhi kiaa 

vishal ko lia cos woh ma ka kasam khayaa.. ye khane kay baad v woh cheating karte hain toh ye uska liability naki kisi aur ka 

no one playing on backfoot .. vishal ko tab lia geya jab karan khud sanchalak tha..us waqt umar nei tha..shamita khud blaming karan that he is controlling this. they all know piche keya ho rahe hain .. 

shamita umar had already purana rivalry toh ofcourse she will say against him 

nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I find it genuinely hilarious that Nishant and P keep doing their "Umar ko footage mat do" jaap all the time and then proceeds to do exactly the opposite. 😆

and based on LF updates, Rajiv dil jeetli. I hope hope hope they don't cut that entire segment from eppis.

Edited by nymeria5 - 2 years ago
Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'm going to vote for Rajiv this week when the voting lines open. Hope he doesn't get eliminated. We need someone like him in the house

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rajiv eavesdropping on the VIP room discussions is pure GOLD 🤣

Isko lamba rakhna BB - mast sample hain yeh - I haven’t laughed so much all season ❤️

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rajiv is the ONLy comic relief in the house right now. He is funny and very likeable.. He actively participates everything, be it tasks or house chores and puts efforts in bonding with everyone not just his sister. This is where he scores over Afsana. I know she'e out so dont wanna be mean to her. But fact is that Rajiv was a far better choice over Afsana as the original JW. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Pratik acts like a jerk. Rajiv was his target yesterday. Rajiv was doing fine till Pratik came and started poking him. He clearly wanted to frustrate Rajiv so that he gives up and he gets to do his job. I dunno why he is soooo obsessed with kitchen duties. Nishant as expected was watching and saying nothing but had to shout back at Rajiv when he lost his cool. This whole drama was orchestrated by Pratik. Teja and Nishant have been doing kitchen duties but have never seen them behave like Pratik. A lot of people including Shamita have said in the past that Pratik should be removed from kitchen duties its not about what he says its about how he says. And all this aside, Umar is now the captain, he has the right to allot duties in whichever way he wants. Pratik would've done the same ergo in a worse manner had he been the captain. Umar atleast had the courtesy to talk nicely.

He is obsessed with it because food/kitchen related stuff always starts fights and that's where he wants to be. He knows this too. That's where he can be seen. Funniest is that Umar kicked him out of ration duty because he realized it too...that Pratik was using it for fights. Sadly, he tried to kick him out of kitchen but Rajiv opted out instead.