Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

They had best not evict Rajeev this weekend. The weekend after the way he’s being harassed comes to light - and you evict him? It will send the shittiest message that BB has sent so far.

I can’t get over that veggie up his butt enactment. How can you demean someone thus - how can you do it at all, but especially knowing he’s a gay man in this highly intolerant society?

I’m normally desensitized on this show - and I absolutely do not expect it to be bhajan kirtan - ghatiapan hoga, understandable - but not this. There is no reason or excuse for this. There are lines. And I really felt for Rajeev when he was expressing his discomfort and humiliation to Teja. 

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

That I know but based on prev seasons hi boloongi smart players jo hote h wo kitchen team change karte hi h.

Bcoz they care more about kitchen se kaun unnecessary footage le rha and not the khana they are getting 

Remember shilpa Dipika sab ko hataya hi tha 

Kyunki karne wala bhi footage k liye kar rha not samaj seva and hatane wala bhi same so that koi aur na le

Toh matlab you admit nalla captain doesn't give 2 hoots about kitchen duty or ration he only wants pratik out of kitchen to reduce his footage out of jealousy and insecurity ? 

Then pratik's judgment is right this phuski umar does have an issue with pratik 

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

Toh matlab you admit nalla captain doesn't give 2 hoots about kitchen duty or ration he only wants pratik out of kitchen to reduce his footage out of jealousy and insecurity ? 

Then pratik's judgment is right this phuski umar does have an issue with pratik 

I agree ki nalla pratik bas footage k liye kitchen me rehna chahta h and Umar wants him out kyunki overdo kar chuka h Prateek 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

neha has severe level ka prb with karan .. sabke kan bhar rahe hain

teja, umar sabke pass jake chugli karke ayaaa

n ths is not rocket science , whole HMS knows dimag n planning karan ka hi hotaa hain .. evcen shamo told karan controlling ismein neyaa keya.. neha khalipili apna time wasting 

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Kaise bhool gayiin jay ka contri Abhi toh family week pe tsunami aayega ..incase koi phone task aaya toh usper natak hoga jaise umar captaincy mein koya tha 

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The seasons that were succesful, there was always some contestants who were compelling viewing whether we hated to watch them or loved to do so.

This year they are all such uncouth vulgarians who are so tedious to watch-  all these guys arouse is repugnance and disgust.

I mean who died and made Shamita the queen of BB15😵, the way most of the contestants behave like fawning courtiers around her is barf-worthy.

Then Pratik and Nishant - the loathsome twosome who are as repulsive as the garbage heaps one sees in some parts of Delhi.

Then the romances with nary a spark in them, this BB edition is mind- numbingly tedious.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Affo will be back as per sources aur uska nomination also will happen

raqesh may come next week

Ammu07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

Thier ration is in crisis and this rajiv keeps demanding ration as if its coming from his home ? Ration jab khatam hoga toh sabko affect karega including pratik toh uska bolna banta hai na ? 

1 spoon aata se na toh koi bhooka marta na hi kisi ka pet bharta..de deta toh kya ho jaata. The guy was constantly poking Rajeev even before. Saaf dikh rha hai Pratik is in kitchen cause he just wants muddas out of it..to be visible. If he looks  Good or bad.. doesn't matter to him.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

neha has severe level ka prb with karan .. sabke kan bhar rahe hain

teja, umar sabke pass jake chugli karke ayaaa

n ths is not rocket science , whole HMS knows dimag n planning karan ka hi hotaa hain .. evcen shamo told karan controlling ismein neyaa keya.. neha khalipili apna time wasting 

Agar dimaagh karan ka hota hai toh blame bhi karan ko karein. Why all of them went behind Umar. Neha is right here. Why only umar to be blamed. Kk, teja aur snake nish are so sharp yeh sab backfoot main chaley gaye aur umar ko bura bana diya. 

Because umar is soft target iss liye sab uss par bharas padey. Wkw main bhi umar ki hi class hogi. 

And i wish kk ka dimaagh hota toh woh fake vishal ko maat leta vip room main. Vishal kisi ka saga nhi. Kk aur umar ko dhoka dy ga.