Bigg Boss 15 - Daily Discussion Topic - 6th Nov 2021 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Surbhi Chandna is becoming naagin next ??finally suitable role 👍🏼 she is actually a Bb material too. Very vile and not so nice . 

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

It always causes me a little discomfort to post a pro-Pratik view, for obvious reasons 😆 - but it is what it is:

I’ve always said that what happened with Neha in the way of SM reactions re her and Pratik was extremely unfair and pretty terrible. Unfair because she was almost unilaterally held solely abuse-worthy, while Pratik got not even a fraction of that hate - when it takes two. And horrible because - from all accounts, the hate was quite simply - horrible.

But - it wasn’t Pratik doing it. And from what I’m made to understand - he even posted to that effect and asked people to be fair. And now - he’s been in BB - with no idea I presume of what’s going on outside. And even if his sister has joined the hate-wagon, as it’s being claimed - again, that’s not attributable to him, given he doesn’t even know about it.

This reaction of Neha’s re Pratik - is unfair to him.

Chalo - I’d best go have an antacid now 🤔

I have a very strong feeling that this whole thing Neha is doing with Pratik, is deliberate and has got nothing to do with the SM outrage. I think its s calculative move from game point of view. She knows Pratik is going to react and that's exactly what she wants. I also think most WC who enter are "given" or "asked to pick" a mudda that will help them get started in the show. Rajiv had Ishan Meisha and Neha has Pratik. Bapat is an exception ofcourse. Use mudda deke bhi kya hoga he has Shammo to take care of. I dont know how the SM has reacted to Pratik and Neha, but Neha is wise enough to know its not Pratik's fault (not a Neha fan just to make it clear).If you noticed, she was telling things at his face but behind him and even infront of the guests she was in a way defending him.. She told Kundra that Pratik respects him and doesnt talk behind his back which is not true. He said stuff to Nishant about KK. She also defended Nishant for supporting Pratik infront of Salman in a not so obvious ways. I wont be surprised if they get back to being how they were in OTT. In short, I strongly feel that from Neha's side this anger she is showing towards Pratik is all an act. 

Edited by MistyDawn - 2 years ago
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Ufff jaan hai ye toh❤️

Iss baar ye kaisa ittefaak spicy aur main same page per😲 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spicysagar

In this promo video in Vishal and Jay’s fight,  i support Vishal. 

https://twitter.com/ETimesTV/status/1457316261612851207?s=20

Don’t know if I will be watching this episode but from this 2 min clip - yes Vishal is right , I mentioned this before also not sure what type of grudge jay has against him and why??? Chewing gum ke jaise kheench raha hai - what a waste of energy and time. 4 weeks se ek hi baat - move on dude. 

Chingaari thumbnail

1000 times better than bb ke forced tejran and lehsan adrak scene

Chingaari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Don’t know if I will be watching this episode but from this 2 min clip - yes Vishal is right , I mentioned this before also not sure what type of grudge jay has against him and why??? Chewing gum ke jaise kheench raha hai - what a waste of energy and time. 4 weeks se ek hi baat - move on dude. 

Welcome to Vishal ji' s army❤️

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Saw a small clip of Ekta Kapoor bajaing Shammo's. Finally BB understood  that Shammo ki bajani hai to koi heavy weight lana hoga.. ye Debo, Kamya jese TV actors ke bas ki baat nahi hai😆 

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Jay honestly makes Pratik look mature at times 😆 

He is coming across as a petty little boy who cannot let go of his grudges, phele se aisi hi tha wo.. he would keep grudges and always feel the need to respond to everything that comes his way. 

It's not even entertaining to watch. Koi faida hi nahi hai iska and he gets the highest pay

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Sm  pe to i feel show ki achi khaasi hyoe coz 9f contestants popularity before bb

Karan and umar trends reaching above 500k today

And might reach 1 m tonight

But ya real world mai show is flopping badly

Maybe voot select se ache paise mil rahe ho that they don't need any trp