Fun Post- Small OS: Fletcher's sister

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So guys I had a thought what if Fletcher had a sister who came to visit him from England and unlike Fletcher she loves india because her mother was Indian and she used to talk about india very much. Her name is Daphne Fletcher and she is referred as Miss Fletcher and she is loved by everyone as she has a vivacious and very kind nature. During rebellion, to force Fletcher she is captures by some rebels but Buxi slaps them and says sorry to Daphne and Apologizes for kidnapping a woman. Daphne who loved her brother dearly is fascinated by Buxi's moralistic and kind nature and ties a rakhi on his hand to make him her brother. She is also disillusioned after she gets to know about Geoffrey's true nature. She develops a good bond with Buxi and his family. Everyone starts to love her, meanwhile thaki falls for her beauty. Everyone admires how beautiful she is. Her Fiancee Fred with the help of Geoffrey tries to find her, later they find her, he was about to treacherously shoot Buxi but she saves him and dies in the process. Fred , Buxi and family cries over her coarpse while Geoffrey is dumbstruck. Buxi cries and says look what your sins has done to this pure soul. You were her blood brother but she was like a sister to me. Fred also blames Geoffrey for death of daph and later Geoffrey resigns from his post and goes back to England in grief.

Ok no offense, I thought of writing this OS as it came to my mind one day.