Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: loveableangel

I hate all these loose ends. I want Raavi to learn about what shiva did to her potential groom. Also I think we are getting the poster Kaand tomorow. I hope shiva learns about it and goes berserk. 

Also, am I the only one lowkey hoping they do divorce. Right now, they are too toxic to be together. I want Raavi to call him character less.  I want shiva to feel jealous, for real this time. Not insecure. Jealous of someone taking his rightful place by raavis side.

But more importantly, I want justice for Hardik.

you know I agree with you… even today’s auto scene… Disha mentioned twice about their so called upcoming wedding … and he didn’t say anything… on top of that he made sure Raavi sits between them and witness their romance… I really feel bad for Raavi… this is not trying to make her jealous…. this is show off…

he didn’t even refused Disha for the marriage… .his logic is .. don’t keep your hopes up in this relationship… and she is like fine I will make sure that it will happen…if Their wedding planning begun… then also Shiva will be a  mute spectator… kyu h Raavi wha pr… thoda to self respect rkhe ldki… agr dhara ka khyal rkhna b h…and even if you are feeling bad… do not make a fool of yourself… jisko bolna h jb wo hi ni mna kr ra.. so what can she achieve by preventing  Disha from coming near to Shiva… kaash thoda logic hota is show me..😔

Edited by nikkiGarg - 2 years ago
loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Transference

No matter what we’d think of the story track, but Pandya Store has always been a Shiva-Dhara story for me. Despite the ensemble cast, it's their characters who are of prime focus in the family. They both have been sketched as the dominant and the stronger ones in their respective relationships with their spouses. 

They also dominate in terms of their emotions. Both of them as fearless, bold and a tornado of emotions. They were established as parallel leads who coexist in the same plane right from the day. Gautam was introduced in silos with the brothers. While Dhara running had a parallel with Shiva running to save the kite... 

It was the pilot episode, and both are similar in dress colour scheme too. Generally, such a strong parallel occurs rarely between platonic characters. But, that's what set the tone for PS. 

Shiva and Dhara are written with a lot of layers, while their spouses are relatively flat. There's nothing complex or layered about Gautam or Raavi. They are good-hearted people who stand diametrically opposed to the protagonists, Shiva-Dhara. 

If you look at the PS posters too, Shiva and Dhara are the meatiest characters. Flawed but highly layered. 

Though Shivi is my most loved couple, Shiva-Dhara is two pieces of a puzzle that are a classic example of mother-child Oedipal conflict. 

I love how their journey has also evolved. I always believe that the way Shiva loves Dhara is unmatched, and the way Dhara holds a Haq over him is unparalleled. 

They have evolved. Though caught in her cocoon of care all the time, he cut his umbilical cords for Raavi, because he understands his relationship with Raavi. 

Though Dhara’s words were like commandments to Shiva, yet he never needed her emotionally. He never needed emotional support. He would probably brood in a corner after finding a tree. What he needs is just love. 

His stances are hypocritical sometimes but I loved my Shiva-Dhara scenes in the past couple of episodes. 

He looks at her and tries to calm her down.

She tries to command him again. 

He looks like a pouty adorable child always 

These are from the previous episode. Dhara just holds so much power on him. 

I am against any form of corporal punishment but Dhara just unleashes wrath when she is in her ‘tame Shiva’ mode. 

The rage with which she tries to command him again! 

Dhara is playing referee. Hasn't this been her role since childhood with pestering of Raavi - ‘dekho na Dhara di!’ 

I loved Dhara’s expression here 🤣

In short, I have always loved Shiva-Dhara scenes more than anyone else in the show. Their bond is pure love, maybe sometimes suffocating but their hearts are bound together. Like Anam Cara or Soul Friend. 

Anam Cara is a phrase that refers to the Celticconcept of the "soul friend" in religion and spirituality. The phrase is an anglicization of the Irish word anamcharaanam meaning "soul" and carameaning "friend". The term was popularized by  1997 book Anam Ċara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom about Celtic spirituality. In the Celtic tradition "soul friends" are considered an essential and integral part of spiritual development.

This is what worries me. I love their relationship it's cute. At times, borderline dysfunctional but cute. However he swore on her that he wants nothing from disha and will not go ahead with the marriage. If he does, what does his oath mean? To his Dhara of all people. I hope the writers dont tarnish that.

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awww you are too sweet. I love your point of views too! I'm Zara btw. 😳😳😳 I'm bad at intros lol. I work in marketing in London born and bred  but currently writing a novel. 20 chapters in and I'm eager for it to be over lol. 

Oh nice 

So Zara  what are you writing about like in which genre 😳

loveableangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

you know I agree with you… even today’s auto scene… Disha mentioned twice about their so called upcoming wedding … and he didn’t say anything… on top of that he made sure Raavi sits between them and witness their romance… I really feel bad for Raavi… this is not trying to make her jealous…. this is show off…

he didn’t even refused Disha for the marriage… .his logic is .. don’t keep your hopes up in this relationship… and she is like fine I will make sure that it will happen…if Their wedding planning begun… then also Shiva will be a  mute spectator… kyu h Raavi wha pr… thoda to self respect rkhe ldki… agr dhara ka khyal rkhna b h…and even if you are feeling bad… do not make a fool of yourself… jisko bolna h jb wo hi ni mna kr ra.. so what can she achieve by preventing  Disha from coming near to Shiva… kaash thoda logic hota is show me..😔

I know! That's why I want the divorce lowkey. They as a couple are too toxic. Why does Raavi need to pull disha off him? He should do that. I dont know what he wants. The narrative is not clear with his wants. Very back and forth, giving me whiplash. 

Does shiva love Raavi? Right now, I dont think he does. I think he has a crush. That's all. A crush fades. Disha is very aggressive in her pursuit of Shiva and I dont see why Raavi should stop her if shiva doesnt mind. Rolling your eyes and saying "you dont know my anger." Or "I'm a difficult person"  is not a no. To me it's a yes. It means if you continue, you will have to suffer through my anger as we will be in a relationship. It means think carefully what you are heading for. To me it's a yes. 

Todays episode his hesitation to say an outright no means he wants disha. Which means he cannot love Raavi. What's changing your fashion style when what you need to change is your Outlook. How you present yourself. Not physically but emotionally. Think twice before speaking. Words spoken cannot be unspoken and they are harder to forget and hurt harder than physical blows. 

I'm confused with what Shiva wants. Until his wants are made clear. I want the divorce.

loveableangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG

Oh nice 

So Zara  what are you writing about like in which genre 😳

I'm currently writing high YA fantasy. I really love sci fi and fantasy. I like what allows me freedom and dreaming. Whereas other genres kinda box you in. Though I dont mind reading them I cant seem to write it.

Iamlikethisonly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVxydsBM2Ru/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Okay so I posted a Prediction/Manifestation on the previous EDT before it ended.

I'm posting it again here for discussion because well there's 6 hours till the episode releases here! 🤣

Hear Me out : What if Raavi is going to meet the guy Maami found by the infamous Poster sticking in whole Somnaath and Shiva is irritated because she's leaving and tries to stop her somehow. That's why she's smiling thinking she's successful in making him jealous and he isn't. [Bht lambi bhasad hai but theek hai...]

LE ME TRYING TO GET THIS INTO MAKERS HEAD VIA TELEPATHY :

The Big Bang Theory Penny GIF - The Big Bang Theory Big Bang Theory Penny - Discover & Share GIFs

This would be awesome! I combine my manifestation of Bold Raavi to do this alternative Kaand if She decides Shiva isn’t worth it to belong  “Sirf aur Sirf” to the Pari that she is 😁

Of course there is no denying that this action to meet the Poster groom could trigger bhelbuddhi-ness in Shiva to go one up in hurting her and actually reach the Mandap with Deesu. 

In which we can have a typical Pandya wedding where at the last moment brides and grooms switch each other and everyone lives happily ever after 😂

VaishnaviG thumbnail

But guys one thing I have noticed that why all this happening like this all mess and why it is justified to happen because have you noticed that other than accusing each other of “why did you marry me , to take revenge “ , Shiva and Raavi have never ever talked about their marriage or their relationship of husband and wife in the eyes of the world until Raavi expressed that she wants to move on with him.And except PS I have never ever seen this like I remember when Namkaran had started from their the forced marriage concept had started to popularise but then after the forceful marriage both ML and FL used to talk about their forceful marriage whether it was giving a chance to that marriage or just pretend as husband wife or a contract for some months .

But here in there case they have never discussed about it because of their past history which is from childhood and that’s why Piu says that “marriage “ thing does affect them nor they do respect it and follow its laws until they are forced by others .

VaishnaviG thumbnail

I'm currently writing high YA fantasy. I really love sci fi and fantasy. I like what allows me freedom and dreaming. Whereas other genres kinda box you in. Though I dont mind reading them I cant seem to write it.

Oh nice 👍🏼

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Transference

No matter what we’d think of the story track, but Pandya Store has always been a Shiva-Dhara story for me. Despite the ensemble cast, it's their characters who are of prime focus in the family. They both have been sketched as the dominant and the stronger ones in their respective relationships with their spouses. 

They also dominate in terms of their emotions. Both of them as fearless, bold and a tornado of emotions. They were established as parallel leads who coexist in the same plane right from the day. Gautam was introduced in silos with the brothers. While Dhara running had a parallel with Shiva running to save the kite... 

It was the pilot episode, and both are similar in dress colour scheme too. Generally, such a strong parallel occurs rarely between platonic characters. But, that's what set the tone for PS. 

Shiva and Dhara are written with a lot of layers, while their spouses are relatively flat. There's nothing complex or layered about Gautam or Raavi. They are good-hearted people who stand diametrically opposed to the protagonists, Shiva-Dhara. 

If you look at the PS posters too, Shiva and Dhara are the meatiest characters. Flawed but highly layered. 

Though Shivi is my most loved couple, Shiva-Dhara is two pieces of a puzzle that are a classic example of mother-child Oedipal conflict. 

I love how their journey has also evolved. I always believe that the way Shiva loves Dhara is unmatched, and the way Dhara holds a Haq over him is unparalleled. 

They have evolved. Though caught in her cocoon of care all the time, he cut his umbilical cords for Raavi, because he understands his relationship with Raavi. 

Though Dhara’s words were like commandments to Shiva, yet he never needed her emotionally. He never needed emotional support. He would probably brood in a corner after finding a tree. What he needs is just love. 

His stances are hypocritical sometimes but I loved my Shiva-Dhara scenes in the past couple of episodes. 

He looks at her and tries to calm her down.

She tries to command him again. 

He looks like a pouty adorable child always 

These are from the previous episode. Dhara just holds so much power on him. 

I am against any form of corporal punishment but Dhara just unleashes wrath when she is in her ‘tame Shiva’ mode. 

The rage with which she tries to command him again! 

Dhara is playing referee. Hasn't this been her role since childhood with pestering of Raavi - ‘dekho na Dhara di!’ 

I loved Dhara’s expression here 🤣

In short, I have always loved Shiva-Dhara scenes more than anyone else in the show. Their bond is pure love, maybe sometimes suffocating but their hearts are bound together. Like Anam Cara or Soul Friend. 

Anam Cara is a phrase that refers to the Celticconcept of the "soul friend" in religion and spirituality. The phrase is an anglicization of the Irish word anamcharaanam meaning "soul" and carameaning "friend". The term was popularized by  1997 book Anam Ċara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom about Celtic spirituality. In the Celtic tradition "soul friends" are considered an essential and integral part of spiritual development.

this post has my heart! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shiva and Dhara scenes. That line about shiva needing love… dil kush kar diya. That’s just it. He is just man who has so much love in his heart for his family, it overflows sometimes as angst.  What he simply needs from Raavi too is Love. Banda bike jalale ya phir Dil… he wants love. One gesture from her and he will come running after her.

I didn’t watch any of the episodes Pre leap but based on what I know, I think Dhara and Shiva also share this thread of connection of how MUCH they have done for their families. And, my heart goes the young Shiva- Dhara really saved his soul. Despite their evolving relationship, He will always put her on a pedestal, above all else.❤️❤️❤️ And Dhara too. I think Gautam and Raavi know that too. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Iamlikethisonly

This would be awesome! I combine my manifestation of Bold Raavi to do this alternative Kaand if She decides Shiva isn’t worth it to belong  “Sirf aur Sirf” to the Pari that she is 😁

Of course there is no denying that this action to meet the Poster groom could trigger bhelbuddhi-ness in Shiva to go one up in hurting her and actually reach the Mandap with Deesu. 

In which we can have a typical Pandya wedding where at the last moment brides and grooms switch each other and everyone lives happily ever after 😂

I want this man! SO much. It would be a perfect 'how the tables have turned' thingy yk?

Just like she used to stop him months ago.