Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The negativity already from the wannabe comic track of excess baggage is not helping obviously but the other tracks are not anything to enjoy either. Gaura has been messed with and even their whole pregnancy track has played as a plot point to further other tracks like raavis return and now gaumbi hiding the secret and keeping Anita in confidence making dhara feel insecure and upset. The in love couple devta already showed cracks due to their unequal relationship but now they added Dev insecurity to it while rishita might be given the woke dialogues but overall she makes no major impact unless she is used as the stooge who saves the family or gives woke speeches to them even though it goes in one ear and out the other lol Suman has been made toxic as least with mami we expect this but Suman is starting to join her in that box and it's not gonna undo the damage anytime soon. The show as a whole might give some troll worthy moments but overall there isn't anything positive to enjoy and audience might start to enjoy the humiliation of the main family which is what I'm sure the cvs didn't expect. 

loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manny136

The negativity already from the wannabe comic track of excess baggage is not helping obviously but the other tracks are not anything to enjoy either. Gaura has been messed with and even their whole pregnancy track has played as a plot point to further other tracks like raavis return and now gaumbi hiding the secret and keeping Anita in confidence making dhara feel insecure and upset. The in love couple devta already showed cracks due to their unequal relationship but now they added Dev insecurity to it while rishita might be given the woke dialogues but overall she makes no major impact unless she is used as the stooge who saves the family or gives woke speeches to them even though it goes in one ear and out the other lol Suman has been made toxic as least with mami we expect this but Suman is starting to join her in that box and it's not gonna undo the damage anytime soon. The show as a whole might give some troll worthy moments but overall there isn't anything positive to enjoy and audience might start to enjoy the humiliation of the main family which is what I'm sure the cvs didn't expect. 

Theres only one character I like and root for.

Hardik.

#hypeupmyhardik #hardikisbetterthanpandyas

The show did my hardik dirty.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shiva's dream -Raavi dancing with him, Raavi stopping his engagement with another girl. 

Raavi's dream- Shiva kissing and hugging another girl🤣. 

Itna difference hain dono ke dream mein😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVxydsBM2Ru/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Okay so I posted a Prediction/Manifestation on the previous EDT before it ended.

I'm posting it again here for discussion because well there's 6 hours till the episode releases here! ðŸ¤£

Hear Me out : What if Raavi is going to meet the guy Maami found by the infamous Poster sticking in whole Somnaath and Shiva is irritated because she's leaving and tries to stop her somehow. That's why she's smiling thinking she's successful in making him jealous and he isn't. [Bht lambi bhasad hai but theek hai...]

LE ME TRYING TO GET THIS INTO MAKERS HEAD VIA TELEPATHY :

The Big Bang Theory Penny GIF - The Big Bang Theory Big Bang Theory Penny -  Discover & Share GIFs

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Shiva's dream -Raavi dancing with him, Raavi stopping his engagement with another girl. 

it just shows shivas actions have put this idea in raavis head that he wants someone else and he will move on coz there is no indication for her he cares about her. While for shiva he only dreams about things that correlate to his feeling for raavi and what he expects of her to do for him while treating her like crap and expecting her to read between the lines and figure out he likes her and vice versa.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Shiva ki manifestations achi hain. 

Main uske sath hun. 

loveableangel thumbnail

I hate all these loose ends. I want Raavi to learn about what shiva did to her potential groom. Also I think we are getting the poster Kaand tomorow. I hope shiva learns about it and goes berserk. 

Also, am I the only one lowkey hoping they do divorce. Right now, they are too toxic to be together. I want Raavi to call him character less.  I want shiva to feel jealous, for real this time. Not insecure. Jealous of someone taking his rightful place by raavis side.

But more importantly, I want justice for Hardik.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVxydsBM2Ru/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Okay so I posted a Prediction/Manifestation on the previous EDT before it ended.

I'm posting it again here for discussion because well there's 6 hours till the episode releases here! ðŸ¤£

Hear Me out : What if Raavi is going to meet the guy Maami found by the infamous Poster sticking in whole Somnaath and Shiva is irritated because she's leaving and tries to stop her somehow. That's why she's smiling thinking she's successful in making him jealous and he isn't. [Bht lambi bhasad hai but theek hai...]

LE ME TRYING TO GET THIS INTO MAKERS HEAD VIA TELEPATHY :

The Big Bang Theory Penny GIF - The Big Bang Theory Big Bang Theory Penny - Discover & Share GIFs

Could also be her trying to stop him for the millionth time but I guess it's time we get some things reversed!

Ye nahi hua na tho main hi likh dungi ðŸ¤£

Because the first one would be epic!

loveableangel thumbnail

Shiva ki manifestations achi hain. 

Main uske sath hun. 

Because Shiva has not given her reason to think he will do as such even her dreamland. I can count 3 times he has been nice to her. 

Just 3. Like I've said before, if I had a Shiva in my life, I would always carry a note stating if I die in mysterious circumstances, he did it.

loveableangel thumbnail

Could also be her trying to stop him for the millionth time but I guess it's time we get some things reversed!

Ye nahi hua na tho main hi likh dungi ðŸ¤£

Because the first one would be epic!

I cant tell if she is wearing a nuptial beads.