Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Why shiva us so concerned for disha. What's wrong with him yaar. 😑😑😑😑. He is giving wrong signals to despo. In this way shivi mu will keep on increasing 😭😭😭😭

Makers will just give shivi lollipop along with new love story of shisha. 

Aisa kuch nahi hone waala. There is no love story between ShiSha, as Shiva has made clear in his monologues and even out loud yesterday. 

The love story is only between Shiva and Raavi. This track will give Raavi's realization and Shiva taking a stand for her by the end of it

Tab tak some patience is required, unfortunately!

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Aisa kuch nahi hone waala. There is no love story between ShiSha, as Shiva has made clear in his monologues and even out loud yesterday. 

The love story is only between Shiva and Raavi. This track will give Raavi's realization and Shiva taking a stand for her by the end of it

Tab tak some patience is required, unfortunately!

Hope so. Then why he ran to help despo.  It's not his concern others r there to help her. 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats on the new thread.πŸ₯³

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hope so. Then why he ran to help despo.  It's not his concern others r there to help her. 

for the sake of humanity. Like it or not, Shiva isn't a guy who will stand and watch if someone is lying hurt. Koi aur bhi hota toh bhi yahi karta woh πŸ€·

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

Congrats on the new EDT!

Happy Hallowwen to all of you!

Aafter a long busy day of halloween celebrations, distributing candies to babies, toddlers, teenagers, young adults and parents (had about 100 of them come to my house) for trick or treating, just as  I was busy typing the LU, my husband a reminded me that I was going to quit the show and not watch it anymore but why am I still writing the LU, all the while smirking at meπŸ˜”

I told him about addiction and he laughed at me and said "Good luck trying to get off the addiction"These days my husband is pulling my leg too much, I know how to take a revenge on himπŸ˜†

I want a tongue out reaction at this🀨

I deserve one!

Come on IFπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

for the sake of humanity. Like it or not, Shiva isn't a guy who will stand and watch if someone is lying hurt. Koi aur bhi hota toh bhi yahi karta woh πŸ€·

He is a kind hearted soul

deeps07 thumbnail

It's normal..disha is no more a stranger for them..so naturally out of humanity he goes.. but what disha does after this acc to bts is very creepy.. πŸ˜‘

random10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Shiva 2.0: 

-flirts

-has a phone from that receives pics from the future

-can pout

-has cool kicks

😎

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It is just humanity . 

deeps07 thumbnail

Thanks for the LU Prema.. β€οΈ