Is that maid a villain or good woman?

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

She shows concern for Buxi, even cries but when with gadadhar she is instigating him against Buxi. Chakkar ka hai be? 🤔 🥴🤣😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She was a good person in the 1st week, later when trps were declared, and the news wasn’t good, she was turned bad. Plus Gadhadar’s wife is also gayab, ever since the maid and Gadhadar have their hands all around each other. I think she won’t be completely written off.. but don’t know how long this serial and her character have.. ðŸ¤”

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

She was a good person in the 1st week, later when trps were declared, and the news wasn’t good, she was turned bad. Plus Gadhadar’s wife is also gayab, ever since the maid and Gadhadar have their hands all around each other. I think she won’t be completely written off.. but don’t know how long this serial and her character have.. ðŸ¤”

Why are they playing with each and every character? Specially gadadhar and his nautankis. No consistency in his character and his paramour. I hope next week Fletcher is not killed because then I don't think I would be even interested in reading WU. It's so sad, a villain is more interesting than hero.😒

TRPs won't rise with these nautankis, they need to improve writing and editing. They rushed so much in beginning and didn't try to make audience explain how Brits are oppressing people and why Buxi wants to revolt. It's like he wants to revolt because he doesn't like fair skinned people ruling india, he's obsessed with the word firangi. God. Atleast show the oppression due to which these revolts happened. Show treachery of clerks who used to fraud peasants and communication gap between people and Brits. But no, they are showing an omnipresent Fletcher who wants to take feras in coat and boots. Who won't laugh at this show? 🤣

Edited by MastaniBaji - 2 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MastaniBaji

Why are they playing with each and every character? Specially gadadhar and his nautankis. No consistency in his character and his paramour. I hope next week Fletcher is not killed because then I don't think I would be even interested in reading WU. It's so sad, a villain is more interesting than hero.😒

TRPs won't rise with these nautankis, they need to improve writing and editing. They rushed so much in beginning and didn't try to make audience explain how Brits are oppressing people and why Buxi wants to revolt. It's like he wants to revolt because he doesn't like fair skinned people ruling india, he's obsessed with the word firangi. God. Atleast show the oppression due to which these revolts happened. Show treachery of clerks who used to fraud peasants and communication gap between people and Brits. But no, they are showing an omnipresent Fletcher who wants to take feras in coat and boots. Who won't laugh at this show? 🤣

I don’t think Fletcher will be killed, he is the main British character the show has.. unless the makers decide to make this a non-historical drama, then he may be sidelined. Yes, sadly what all you have mentioned should have been shown, but looks like the makers have panicked seeing the trps and are going to be showing even more illogical things. 

I also think this show may break the record of being the 1st historical show to go off air within few months. Others have lasted longer with more history being shown, but this is pure comedy and torture in the name of history. 

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

I don’t think Fletcher will be killed, he is the main British character the show has.. unless the makers decide to make this a non-historical drama, then he may be sidelined. Yes, sadly what all you have mentioned should have been shown, but looks like the makers have panicked seeing the trps and are going to be showing even more illogical things. 

I also think this show may break the record of being the 1st historical show to go off air within few months. Others have lasted longer with more history being shown, but this is pure comedy and torture in the name of history. 

It will surely get sidelined if this continues. Buxi Jagbandhu is a revered figure in Odisha and those who read about him knows what an amazing personality he was. Sorry, but sharad is nowhere how I imagined Buxi Jagbandhu was like. Still, if the editing and plot was good we would have liked the show. Gadadhar and his nautankis will not bring trps, Kaxi and Radha's so called triangle won't either because radha is his wife for years now, they have a bond. Kalyani and Buxi are immoral if not illegal. And the way Kalyani looked at Buxi in precap it looked dirty to me, like she is going to phasao a married man. God please spare the romance between this bhai behen type couple and show some action.

Atleast give the answer of Fletcher ki mataji ka gaon. Kab se wait kar rahe hai. 😒 Fletcher ki koi behen he la do jispe thaki fida ho jaye. 🤣🤣😂Comedy kar he rahe ho to theek se karo.😂😂

Edited by MastaniBaji - 2 years ago