Harshad Chopda- The Actor. Episode 3

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I know I have said it but I can't just get enough of his acting. Most of the times it felt so natural... Like those things were really happening to him. Like everytime he comes with a character which feels like his best... He come up with another!

First, the balance he has on his body is praise worthy. The fall and the expression during them is on point! The first fall , his main aim was to balance himself and not fall on the girl and weigh her down. And then, her breath fanned his face, the closeness brought comfort and he felt himself loosing. When Dadi said, uth na .... Hamari bachi pichak jayegi (LoL 😂) he looked embarassed and got up hastily but the damn laathi, did not want to sperate them... His ankle twisted and once again, he was inches away from her... A bed sheet a barrier between them. He felt Akshara breathing hard... Fighting a panic attack, the wheels of his brain started working, the doctor in him asked what she liked to do and to support, his hands inched closer to her fisted fingers... Her bracelet joining them. She started singing and he was reminded of the voice he was drawn to but just when he found her little stable, he left. Without seeing her face.

Coming out, the interns reminded him of the 'har das din mein acidity se bimar padne wali Ruby' and he seemed irritated to say the least. The sarcasm with which he said 'churan prescribe kar diya, usse kehna kisi panchuran ki dukan se le legi' , can't you just read the frustration in his voice as he was made to waste hi time over an idiotic patient?

He went away.... Humming the tune of the song which made him run on the streets as it soothed the ache that grew in his chest. Nd was reminded of Akshara... Thought to check upon her but she was gone... And coming back, Aarohi ne uski bike, uski pehla pyaar thok diya... but damn!!! The ignorance and that swag wala walk... Gosh!!! Like usse pehle se hi malal ho gya hai iss bandi se and he could not even waste his breath by talking to her (Aditya Hooda dialogue. I know ;p)

Here, I saw a small symbolises. Aarohi hurted something precious to him and he had no option but to walk towards her. And only Akshara has walked out.

He stood outside the doors of his big house.... The gawning feeling of loneliness returning to him. At first we saw, his breath getting just a lil hard which he controlled by distracting his mind( arranging stuffs) and then the entry of his cute little sister. He asked whether she completed her science project or not and damn, he just changed his expression from getting an anxiety attack to getting back to normal to an elder brother and then that playful side... Ufff... 

Now comes the dinner table scene... Jab tak Abhimanyu nahi aaya tha tab tak wahan par comparisons chal rahe but the time he sat down, the atmosphere changed. His aura  

He sensed his Taiji remarks but he love his mom too. The sweetness with sarcasm with which he replied 😂😂. The way he handled the remarks on his mother and took a stand for her, brushed away Taiji baseless comparison and made his brother a hero too.

The mother- son duo... Both the actors nailed the scene to T. And then my favourite scene came up.. can't help, Harshad+ Angst is a deadly combo 🤩🤩

His father yelled his name, the bite in his mother hand and he closed his eyes as he comprehended the upcoming drama. With every nonsense his father spoke, the spoon sound got louder! He controlled his anger till the point it was about him but just when Vinay said a word degrading his mother, the volcano erupted. That spoon smashing against the table and stand up with anger... He could have burnt the world at the moment. His eyes challenges his father to speak a word more and he will see the worst... 

His eyes met his mother's soft eyes... Pleading him not to say a word and he left... Both frustrated and disappointed. Frustrated because he knew he was right and whatever his father said was nothing but bull$hit still he could not argue... Jaise hum log nahi hote jo jab sahi hone par bhi rok diye jaate hai, mummy papa rok dete hai,  kuch bolne se ya mud kar jawab dene se kyunki wo bade hote hai and disappointed kyunki wo apni maa ke liye kuch kar nahi kar paaya.

Hands down to Harshad Chopda's acting. He really has mastered his art and THE BEST!!! Truly an ITV king.

P.S. The new writer, Mr Utkarsh Naithani cleared the air about panic attack and the singing process and why it helped and I am apologize for my post yesterday. And also, thank you for clarifying it ❣️

P.P.S. Will make a post for Akshara and Aarohi soon. They both have so much substance ... And also on Birla family bcoz to be honest, I find them very close to reality and if you want such post on Harshad, do tell me. My exams are going on (last is on Monday) and first term 12th boards are coming ... So might be late but will try to write about their dynamics as soon as I can 🤞

Edited by ishqdinoorhai9 - 2 years ago