This Actor To Replace HC?

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

Pehle Fahmaan, phir Randeep aur ab yeh why can’t DKP just find new fresh people?

I guess he’ll look good with Pranali. 

He’ll probably be a typical angry male like he was in Channa Mereya!

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-karan-wahi-to-replace-harshad-chopda-post-leap-entertainment-news-tv-news-2640397/ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

He can't replace hc smiley36 yrkkh gen 3 has only Abhimanyu's story/action/reaction is interesting. Rest all characters currently acting wierd or dumb. What this guy will do replacing abhimanyu. He will just make the show more miserable as it will be hard for trp viewers to connect with new face. He might play lead in next season. This season he can't with the destruction zama has caused with his extra ordinary script. They need some one very strong to play abhimanyu like shaheer.

lagjagale thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

He can't replace hc smiley36 yrkkh gen 3 has only Abhimanyu's story/action/reaction is interesting. Rest all characters currently acting wierd or dumb. What this guy will do replacing abhimanyu. He will just make the show more miserable as it will be hard for trp viewers to connect with new face. He might play lead in next season. This season he can't with the destruction zama has caused with his extra ordinary script. They need some one very strong to play abhimanyu like shaheer.

I feel like even Shaheer would fall short. Like he has his strengths but they are different from HC's. If he does it would have to be a revamp for the character. There is so much of HC in Abhi that Abhi doesn't exist without HC at this point. 

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Frankly, don’t think any other actor can replace HC or be a new lead for Akshara in this Season because, Harshad as Abhimanyu has left a strong mark in an impactful powerhouse performance!..Also Akshara already has been paired with two male characters of the show..I don’t think the audience will be cool with another guy’s entry anytime soon..

Only way to save this show now is to, first have a proper track for Abhimanyu Akshara and then maybe a leap with the next gen..proper track and good actors might make it work..but this will happen, only if the makers and channel can win back the audience by giving a respectful conclusion to this season..they should stop disrespecting and disappointing the audience by giving them hope and then taking it away..also Akshara keeps changing her opinions and decisions way too much..she as a female lead has a lot to improve before her legacy child will get accepted by the audience in Season 4! These are my personal opinions..

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 6 months ago
AvantikaP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He’ll probably be a typical angry male like he was in Channa Mereya! - and  then be called a toxic man throughout.

Probably better not to invest in a male lead too much and get someone who can just say "Haan Ji, Na Ji, JI JI JI". At the end of the day the story will be about Sharma's legacey child and her journey and in the process to glorify her existence  all other characters will side-tracked and made to look bad .

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Which reminds me does anyone know which Bengali show they are trying to copy next for Gen 4? smiley36

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvantikaP

He’ll probably be a typical angry male like he was in Channa Mereya! - and  then be called a toxic man throughout.

Probably better not to invest in a male lead too much and get someone who can just say "Haan Ji, Na Ji, JI JI JI". At the end of the day the story will be about Sharma's legacey child and her journey and in the process to glorify her existence  all other characters will side-tracked and made to look bad .

Sharma ji was a refreshing character among yes, ITV male characters drowning in their toxic masculinity where ego and anger is romanticized. Even something as simple as saying "ji" is appreciated - mind you, I can think of several examples of shows with women embodying traditionalism where only they would be the one saying "ji" to their partners. 

AvantikaP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabhi18

Sharma ji was a refreshing character among yes, ITV male characters drowning in their toxic masculinity where ego and anger is romanticized. Even something as simple as saying "ji" is appreciated - mind you, I can think of several examples of shows with women embodying traditionalism where only they would be the one saying "ji" to their partners. 

And that is what my point is " toxic masculinity where ego and anger is romanticized" is the traits of acting. The world is not short of people who can come and refresh the scenes with the acting simply whether they say "Ji" or stay muted. In this show the whole the crew characters can be turned toxic, egoist to glorify afew.

Yes Ji is appreciated, hiding a child's true identity from the real father is appreciated, the female lead swinging between 2 men is appreciated. Sharma JI only seemed like a refreshing charachter because the script was soo megative.

Anyway YRKKH has lost its essence, what happens and how it happens going forward who cares.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Which reminds me does anyone know which Bengali show they are trying to copy next for Gen 4? smiley36

ekka dokka but this needs Abhimanyu's daughter as only she can take divorce with her first husband because of Abhimanyu's traitsmiley36 akshara's trait will make her marry second husbandsmiley37

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I say they should copy sabka favourite Saath Nibhana Saathiya if Abhira are also having a kid smiley36

Naira Sharma will be bechari like Gopi Bahu 

Abeera Birla will be smart like Rashiben

Manjari will be cruel like Urmilaben

Mimi will be immortal like Baa

And Mrs Ambani will be Kokilaben

However DKP love EMA and love triangles so let’s add a twist.

Abeera and ML will love each other however Mrs Ambani will not approve and will instead get him married to Nairu. Dida will then plot to get Abeera married to the younger brother.
Aur phir kya Jeth - Bhabhi ka deewanapan shuru ho jata hai (just like a certain other show) however Mrs Ambani is obviously the saviour who will foil Abeera’s plans.