Rewind and Review - Episode 84

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode 84 Rewind and Review Discussion Starts here!

Let's relive SAAKK Season 1 together from the beginning, as we manifest a Season 2 together!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What I loved was the beginning here. Such well done scene and the chemistry❤️ was fire. This is where they openly started indicating the physical attraction between shakhi. Shaurya, just looks at Anokhi sleeping wondering if people are also attracted like opposite poles of magnets. This admittance of physical attraction is so subtle and yet there. Why not admit physical attraction?

Then to decide, if to wake her up or not and then to ensure she is at ease. Pulling of her head slowly...uff and the just looking at her sleep..and that realization that he was too close and then pulling back...god these scenes are beautifully done.When he tugged on his hand, it was another realization of how she physically affects him. Every single touch, leaves an impact.

What i absolutely disliked was the crossing over of these scenes with Devi. But it did feel like if Devi's fake universe was tearing down, shakih's was building up.

Shastha , were cute, it was like a first date :)

The next morning, I genuinely feltAnokhi realized where she was and how she was too close to him. For once it was not just awareness here. Maybe a tinge of attraction? One of my favourite scene is her pulling that Dupatta and Shaurya waking up. The way she pulls back so suddenly, feels to me like someone got butterflies in their stomach. The gentle awkwardness and awareness between the two when they realise they were together for the entire night is so beautiful.

All these scenes, the freshining up, him opening her door in college, them having a conversation about this journey give me first date/teenage love vibes. They just make me happy when i see them. A very different 90's era feeling.

Why has Alok booked a room for betty? Like what even? Loved that "PROFESSOR" set it straight.

Anokhi finding Shagun's picture was the worst kind of foreshadowing ....WHY?!?!?!?! For a girl who is clueless about men and lost, she was quite curious about Shagun for a second :P

kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

Episode 84 Rewind and Review Discussion Starts here!

Let's relive SAAKK Season 1 together from the beginning, as we manifest a Season 2 together!

My favourite episode of SAAKK!  Shaurya looking so handsome and Anokhi so  cute.  Shaurya shock when he realises Anokhi has fallen asleep. His gazing at her and slowly realising 'Kuch to Hein'.

Deba was so natural when sleeping...

I liked that Shaurya opted to make her more comfortable rather than wake her up. His loving and soft touch while handling the sleeping Anokhi says a lot about KV not Shaurya.

When he Shaurya funds himself so close to Anokhi and backs away tells us his respect for her personal space and his awareness of their proximity. In situation like these good man take care of the girl and not advantage.

Anokhi finding a nice cushion in the form of Shaurya and making herself more comfortable tells us about her trust in him, unconsciously. 

Anokhi waking up, seeing that handsome face up close and personal. Knowing he took care of her to ensure she is warm and the slow realisation of both of them of having spent the night together in the car.

It is funny that Anokhi mentions what an adventure it was. I loooooooved the sarcasm of Shaurya when he referred to the time...'nahin sham ko'.

The awareness of each other is now palpable and both have realised it but do not know how to deal with it...

Of course all the other business of BM, Bebo and Shastha was required to fill the episode. I hated that last part of the episode, BM on her throne and using her emotional blackmail on Shaurya. Shaurya's expression said it all. He is not comfortable with the promise he has made but is indebted to her.

Side note:

I love the cover of Jo Tera Howega by Deba and the mv, but I prefer the original sung by the guy....

kiranpri thumbnail

Originally posted by: black.snowflake

What I loved was the beginning here. Such well done scene and the chemistry❤️ was fire. 

The best in fact.

This is where they openly started indicating the physical attraction between shakhi. 

The awareness of the two was so we'll portrayed, it is there, not in the face type.

Shaurya, just looks at Anokhi sleeping wondering if people are also attracted like opposite poles of magnets. This admittance of physical attraction is so subtle and yet there. Why not admit physical attraction?

Shaurya is still finding excuses since he cannot believe he could have asomething for a student and that also Aastha type of character.

Then to decide, if to wake her up or not and then to ensure she is at ease.

The hallmark of a gentleman.

Pulling of her head slowly...

That was KV not Shaurya. KV looks the gentle type with women

uff and the just looking at her sleep..and that realization that he was too close and then pulling back...god these scenes are beautifully done.

Takes me back to my era of romance, 90's.

When he tugged on his hand, it was another realization of how she physically affects him. Every single touch, leaves an impact.

On us also.

What i absolutely disliked was the crossing over of these scenes with Devi.

Devi's and the other scenes felt like in intrusion. Devi was so grating on the nerve.

But it did feel like if Devi's fake universe was tearing down, shakih's was building up.

Shastha , were cute, it was like a first date :)

The next morning, I genuinely feltAnokhi realized where she was and how she was too close to him. For once it was not just awareness here. Maybe a tinge of attraction? 

Definitely because she did look at him with different eyes. And she blushed when he started opening his eyes.

One of my favourite scene is her pulling that Dupatta and Shaurya waking up. The way she pulls back so suddenly, feels to me like someone got butterflies in their stomach.

Many of them in fact, or maybe a current went through her...

The gentle awkwardness and awareness between the two when they realise they were together for the entire night is so beautiful.

Yes, this...

All these scenes, the freshining up, him opening her door in college,

Treating her like they just coming back after a date and nowhere like a professor-student encounter.

them having a conversation about this journey give me first date/teenage love vibes. They just make me happy when i see them. A very different 90's era feeling.

Why has Alok booked a room for betty?

To stop Anokhi from having a room in the hostel maybe.

Like what even? Loved that "PROFESSOR" set it straight.

Anokhi finding Shagun's picture was the worst kind of foreshadowing ....WHY?!?!?!?! 

Apshagun in the picture already😡

For a girl who is clueless about men and lost, she was quite curious about Shagun for a second :P

Her first clue has just gone to get her a room and he is the first.man who affects her...of course she will be curious ...

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

In the span of an episode ShaKhi comfort level has dramatically changed. 

Shaurya is confronted with his attraction when he gets to just stare at Anokhi unabashedly. He even ponders "woh magnet wali baat logon ko bhi apply hoti hai kya?....OPPOSITES ATTRACT!" He's acknowledging they're opposites and that there is a pull between them. We also saw his care for her in adjusting her head, moving her hair and then covering her with his jacket and letting his arm become her pillow. It's those small gestures that go unnoticed but leave an impact. 

The next morning Anokhi gets to stare at her PS uninterrupted. It's interesting that her first reaction upon waking up wasn't to jump away. She exhibits her care by trying to remove her dupatta without waking him up. Their all-time best scene might be the eye lock they have as Shaurya wakes up with sleep in his eyes and stares at his Anokhi. Neither of them are surprised to wake up to each other. It's a nonexistent janwar that finally startles Anokhi and it speaks to their comfort level that she digs into him for protection. He again showcases his care in reassuring her that she's not in danger. He also does that first gentle chin hold. I loved KV's acting choice in continuously stretching out the left arm since it played Anokhi's pillow all night and was probably numb. I appreciate attention to detail. 

Their conversation after and at the college has a couple-ish feel; like they're discussing the start of their relationship. Shaurya talks about their progress in not fighting all evening. Anokhi makes a sassy comment that causes Shaurya to laugh instead of getting annoyed. He exhibits some chivalrous actions in opening her car door. I LOVE that they're such nerds that their metaphors are related to academics....tests and marks. Shaurya still displays his righteous side getting Anokhi a room in the hostel she deserves over his bratty sisters. That scene didn't feel like Shaurya was being partial just because he liked Anokhi. But the scene after really catered to his ego. He likes the 'thank you' and the feeling of ehsaan that Anokhi has. Shaurya's love language is 'words of affirmation'!

Side notes:

~ Anokhi so far has fallen asleep in the SIAC library and Shaurya's car; Interesting places to feel secure. 

~ I know many do not like the car scene and SH scenes being intercut together, but I didn't mind it. 

~ I'm amused that Shaurya chose to withhold the fact that he knew how to get home the night before but still chose to spend more time with Anokhi and not awaken her from her slumber. 

~ So Bebo and Kitty are the twins' real names? I thought it would have been their pet names and they would have "real" names like most Punjabis. 

~ New Shagun made her first appearance. 

~ I'm ignoring Bemol  and Shastha since it goes nowhere.

~ I hated Devi's emotional blackmail; Playing Shaurya like the puppet master that she is. She went from 'I must have done something wrong' to having Shaurya take all the blame and making an open-ended promise that will hurt him in the future. 

kiranpri thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

In the span of an episode ShaKhi comfort level has dramatically changed. 

Shaurya is confronted with his attraction when he gets to just stare at Anokhi unabashedly. He even ponders "woh magnet wali baat logon ko bhi apply hoti hai kya?....OPPOSITES ATTRACT!" He's acknowledging they're opposites and that there is a pull between them. We also saw his care for her in adjusting her head, moving her hair and then covering her with his jacket and letting his arm become her pillow. It's those small gestures that go unnoticed but leave an impact. 

The hallmark of a gentleman.

The next morning Anokhi gets to stare at her PS uninterrupted. It's interesting that her first reaction upon waking up wasn't to jump away. She exhibits her care by trying to remove her dupatta without waking him up. Their all-time best scene might be the eye lock they have as Shaurya wakes up with sleep in his eyes and stares at his Anokhi. 

Yes, both looked mesmerised and sooooo good. One of my favourite Shakhi scenes.

Neither of them are surprised to wake up to each other. It's a nonexistent janwar that finally startles Anokhi and it speaks to their comfort level that she digs into him for protection.

I would also😃

He again showcases his care in reassuring her that she's not in danger. He also does that first gentle chin hold.

AWWWWWE

I loved KV's acting choice in continuously stretching out the left arm since it played Anokhi's pillow all night and was probably numb. I appreciate attention to detail. 

I also noticed that, maybe he did feel it in truth, if they had to have several takes for the different angles.

Their conversation after and at the college has a couple-ish feel; like they're discussing the start of their relationship. Shaurya talks about their progress in not fighting all evening. Anokhi makes a sassy comment that causes Shaurya to laugh instead of getting annoyed. 

Their initial comfort which will soon fly out the window, with Shaurya's possessive attitude and 

He exhibits some chivalrous actions in opening her car door.

Anokhi was in awe with this new attention to her...

I LOVE that they're such nerds that their metaphors are related to academics....tests and marks. Shaurya still displays his righteous side getting Anokhi a room in the hostel she deserves over his bratty sisters. That scene didn't feel like Shaurya was being partial just because he liked Anokhi. 

That was indeed the fair mr Shaurya, it had nothing to do with Anokhi.

But the scene after really catered to his ego. He likes the 'thank you' and the feeling of ehsaan that Anokhi has. Shaurya's love language is 'words of affirmation'! 

Having been the centre of attention at SM, he cannot lose that trait at a go...

Side notes:

~ Anokhi so far has fallen asleep in the SIAC library and Shaurya's car; Interesting places to feel secure. 😃

~ I know many do not like the car scene and SH scenes being intercut together, but I didn't mind it. It broke the atmosphere.

~ I'm amused that Shaurya chose to withhold the fact that he knew how to get home the night before but still chose to spend more time with Anokhi and not awaken her from her slumber. 

~ So Bebo and Kitty are the twins' real names? I thought it would have been their pet names and they would have "real" names like most Punjabis. 

~ New Shagun made her first appearance. 😒

~ I'm ignoring Bemol  and Shastha since it goes nowhere.

I did not find Shastha scene romantic, I found it forced, because Aastha has been depicted from the start as very strict and the type to stick to her words. Why would she be interested in getting back now?

~ I hated Devi's emotional blackmail; Playing Shaurya like the puppet master that she is. She went from 'I must have done something wrong' to having Shaurya take all the blame and making an open-ended promise that will hurt him in the future. 

Devi is the master of the house and expert in manipulation...She even manipulates Tej.

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Till this episode Ss was getting attached to AB more on an emotional level than physical attraction but here he is shown physically attracted to her. Earlier It was more of I’m a good person at heart and he wanted her to know that and acknowledge that.

Ss very excitedly announcing to a sleeping Anokhi and realising that she isn’t responding looks only to feel a strong pull towards her. He is completely aware of the attraction towards her,  so his questioning if magnet wali theory is true? 

His eyes full of passion wanting to be very near to her, his eyes looking at her innocent face lovingly, providing her with the warmth of his jacket, his soft, gentle caress to clear her face of the hair, and his eyes being guided by her hand removing his.., ss completely bowled over by her beauty inward and outward as well. The way she looks at him after waking up tells a lot about how she feels his physical presence. And how she without any hesitations hugs him tight for safety and his assurance to her gently holding her chin…only two people completely in love (though they haven’t realised) can feel that comfort. 

Ss’s we are seriously making good progress( not fighting)… does she even realise why he was saying that. Don’t think so. She is surprised by how he goes around to open the door for her. Why does she even ask him how does he think the trip was? Why does she want to know? 

And seriously why do Betty need a room? For Their senseless parties… was it a planned move by a Sabherwal to keep Anokhi out or was it only Betty’s doings? Good Ss caught it.. and why not he has promised Anokhi after all. 

The entry of Shagun through her pic with Ss… the worst about to happen. 

Tumhe room nahin milega jab tak sir bulaogi… he is really  desperate to be addressed by her differently… does she even realise why he stresses on it so much to her? At that point she was too excited about her dreams than anything else. 

And another scary part along with Shaguns pic is Bm’s promise.. Ss has  a weird expression to her request for promise which she would ask to fulfill later.. lucky that Ss isn’t the typical ml as we see in later episodes.

What’s with Bm’s attitude towards chote shaher ki ladki’s aukad that her son can’t apologise? Kanchan  should be bit secretive and not so loud in the Sabherwal house. Every time she says something regarding Ss and Anokhi she is caught.

kiranpri thumbnail

Originally posted by: saakkabc

Till this episode Ss was getting attached to AB more on an emotional level than physical attraction but here he is shown physically attracted to her. Earlier It was more of I’m a good person at heart and he wanted her to know that and acknowledge that.

The awareness was already there. It just had to be awakened.

Ss very excitedly announcing to a sleeping Anokhi and realising that she isn’t responding looks only to feel a strong pull towards her. He is completely aware of the attraction towards her,  so his questioning if magnet wali theory is true? 

He must be feeling uncomfortable also as she is his student.

His eyes full of passion wanting to be very near to her, his eyes looking at her innocent face lovingly, providing her with the warmth of his jacket, his soft, gentle caress to clear her face of the hair, and his eyes being guided by her hand removing his.., ss completely bowled over by her beauty inward and outward as well. 

The most underrated romantic scene for me. It says all about him as a man. This is his true character, not what he goes around showing people.

The way she looks at him after waking up tells a lot about how she feels his physical presence. And how she without any hesitations hugs him tight for safety and his assurance to her gently holding her chin…only two people completely in love (though they haven’t realised) can feel that comfort. 

True.

Ss’s we are seriously making good progress( not fighting)… does she even realise why he was saying that. Don’t think so. She is surprised by how he goes around to open the door for her. Why does she even ask him how does he think the trip was? Why does she want to know? 

She has enjoyed the ride and him so much that she wish it was the same for him.

And seriously why do Betty need a room? For Their senseless parties… was it a planned move by a Sabherwal to keep Anokhi out or was it only Betty’s doings? Good Ss caught it.. and why not he has promised Anokhi after all. 

The entry of Shagun through her pic with Ss… the worst about to happen. 

This is where the serial started going downhill. Shagun was not needed.

Tumhe room nahin milega jab tak sir bulaogi… he is really  desperate to be addressed by her differently… does she even realise why he stresses on it so much to her? 

There he is trying to have another relationship than prof-student and she is completely oblivious to it.

At that point she was too excited about her dreams than anything else. 

She wants independence hence nothing else matters.

And another scary part along with Shaguns pic is Bm’s promise.. Ss has  a weird expression to her request for promise which she would ask to fulfill later..

BM is the ultimaye villain.

lucky that Ss isn’t the typical ml as we see in later episodes.

What’s with Bm’s attitude towards chote shaher ki ladki’s aukad that her son can’t apologise?

BM has a class attitude as if she is royalty. 

Kanchan  should be bit secretive and not so loud in the Sabherwal house. Every time she says something regarding Ss and Anokhi she is caught.

Kanchan is a bit OTT where Shakhi is concerned.