Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

I finished watching the episode just now...and it was their episode today.. After so long I got to see the two giving us a scene that they are capable of giving... Both are extremely good when it comes to their comfort zone and genre.. Bhartiji plays a very loving, tender and extremely friendly mother to the T. Neil plays the  son who treats his mother like a friend and a guide to the T. I am not sure why do makers give them scenes where they go OTT. Extreme  EMotional scenes are not Bhartiji's forte at all. She tends to overdo..

Coming back to the episode...The episode had the feels, the feels that would make you want to watch it again and again...100 % episode value... Ayesha and Bhartiji do share great chemistry but Neil+Bhartiji >>> Ayesha+ Bhartiji just like she has more chemistry with Kishori ji and Sammy than Neil.. I loved the whole conversation. The understanding coming from Ashwini for Virat is something that we have been craving for such a long time...

Neil aces the subtle scenes , which require extremely basic but significant expressions. Today was one such episode where he justified the reason for we giving him credit for bringing up nuances in Virat. The change of expressions, from despair to hope, to happiness to excitement, everything , everything was perfectly done by him.. This again knowing the fact that the director is not good...

Virat is like a baccha when it comes to what he wants from Sai.. the hope that lingers on his face thinking she might love him back makes you feel bad for him...Its Neil's this portrayal of Virat made me feel like giving him a hug...even after knowing Virat can flip, knowing what he is capable off... 

I probably still get affected "at times" by Virat,  because of episode like today's...because of portrayals like this one..He took me back to the Virat I started watching this show for. This was his day..his comfort zone and there is no finding fault there... I give credit where its due...I criticize where I feel its due... ๐Ÿ˜† 

The hug between the mother and her son had the feels...It was so beautiful, they looked like the real mother-son duo... And the way he tenderly put his hand on her head in a consoling way...  You see performances like these made us all say , he aces such minute nuances...

Ayesha's expressions when she agrees to putting away the pillows... was just WOW.. I always think she is not capable of being seductive, thats one of her limitations, which her counterpart, EMon was pro at...But looks like she can...I wish the director was good, she would have surely learnt...With this director, the scope is extremely limited...

AAi- Sai scene was good.. as usual but not better than Virat-Aai scene..My heart lies there.. Only complain would be that wish, Aai told him Sai might be insecure of Pakhi, instead of telling him that, because in his head Virat has clarified everything, which is not true.

Coming to Devi and Sai, I always love them together, their bond has innocence and truth. The most loyal relationship in the show after Sai-Aaba... Interestingly one needs to notice, how Sai has matured...she did not get angry even after knowing Virat did not care about leaving... No tantrum... nothing...When Virat is good with her, she lets go all his misbehaviours. Always ..Always.. 

Today's episode is an indication that makers are capable of giving good episodes, good characterization and far better narrative than KD. I am happy that the whole online criticism has been taken sportingly this time to bring the change in the storyline and yet follow KD. I am not sure how it would go considering KD gets extremely regressive and Rono back to being an AH after confession...But then again...lets see.. For now the episodes are coming good... It also shows that these people are plain lazy, nothing else... How peaceful it is to watch these episodes...Glad they are stretching it with better scenes... 

Ghum after accident >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KD after accident.  

DIdi and Samrat scene... 

Samrat talks in English and Didi understands in French...

In any case, Didi needs to be tied with a seat belt all the time...Her hands have to be tied when she is walking...because to anything and everything

Didi be like : 

When Didi cries on being told, Family is important...

Jussie Smollet Crying - Imgflip

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I think aai has equally good chemistry with both. I think the nature of the scene with virat was such that it was definitely much more emotional. But aai sai scene from long ago when she first came after marriage, the scene of alta episode, the one where she talks to aai about mein buri hoon before pp parents anniversary- all those were beautiful! 

But this aai-virat scene definitely was full feels. Very emotional. Brilliantly performed. I agree that ashwini should have explained that Sai feels insecure n like a 3rd person, the "other" woman in her own marriage. Instead of only making it seem like Sai is in her own head. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

I think aai has equally good chemistry with both. I think the nature of the scene with virat was such that it was definitely much more emotional. But aai sai scene from long ago when she first came after marriage, the scene of alta episode, the one where she talks to aai about mein buri hoon before pp parents anniversary- all those were beautiful! 

But this aai-virat scene definitely was full feels. Very emotional. Brilliantly performed. I agree that ashwini should have explained that Sai feels insecure n like a 3rd person, the "other" woman in her own marriage. Instead of only making it seem like Sai is in her own head. 

Yeah she does have extremely beautiful chemistry with Sai as well...but when it comes to scenes like these... I always have a tad bit more inclination towards Aai and Virat... Recently I was getting irritated of her crying reprimand towards Virat... 

I am not sure, they do make it seem like her insecurity is baseless, Virat has always behaved that way, considering he is a man who is more capable of having a baseless insecurity and yet he fails to understand Sai's... She is a kid, so she does not understand and everything is in her head...Probably from Aai's perspective it could be, because she has never been privy to the waada, to the pool side confrontation, to the extent PP and Virat have reprimanded Sai and her ways as a team... So from her point of view, she is right. Virat has been mostly an attentive husband looking from her angle and treated his past a past and being a good man, is civil and friendly to PP who takes benefit of her goodness..

She is definitely partial to her godu and often has very easily forgiven Virats gross misconduct. 

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That scene between Aai and Virat, I completely forgot everything which happened in the last month or so and wanted to just hug Virat ๐Ÿค—. He seemed so vulnerable and that tears and getting the hope back 'what if?' she loves me and that tears of joy just with the thought that he might be surprised when he knows how much Sai loves him ๐Ÿ˜ญ.  Neil was amazing in this scene so was bharatiji ๐Ÿ‘

Sais dream- this was a glimpse of what Sai wants from Virat and it was such a beautiful scene. For the 1st time we got to see what she actually desires 

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

It was a wonderful scene. I was happy she did tell Virat that it's his past that's a problem. That is something that needs to be hammered into his head. ๐Ÿ˜†

Aai and Virat don't get enough scenes together. She's his anchor. I was disappointed in the hospital when she kept on crying and didn't question Virat. We could have had a great scene there too. 

I'm glad there's a flow to the track ...fingers crossed they continue๐Ÿ˜†

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I finished watching the episode just now...and it was their episode today.. After so long I got to see the two giving us a scene that they are capable of giving... Both are extremely good when it comes to their comfort zone and genre.. Bhartiji plays a very loving, tender and extremely friendly mother to the T. Neil plays the  son who treats his mother like a friend and a guide to the T. I am not sure why do makers give them scenes where they go OTT. Extreme  EMotional scenes are not Bhartiji's forte at all. She tends to overdo..

Coming back to the episode...The episode had the feels, the feels that would make you want to watch it again and again...100 % episode value... Ayesha and Bhartiji do share great chemistry but Neil+Bhartiji >>> Ayesha+ Bhartiji just like she has more chemistry with Kishori ji and Sammy than Neil.. I loved the whole conversation. The understanding coming from Ashwini for Virat is something that we have been craving for such a long time...

Neil aces the subtle scenes , which require extremely basic but significant expressions. Today was one such episode where he justified the reason for we giving him credit for bringing up nuances in Virat. The change of expressions, from despair to hope, to happiness to excitement, everything , everything was perfectly done by him.. This again knowing the fact that the director is not good...

Virat is like a baccha when it comes to what he wants from Sai.. the hope that lingers on his face thinking she might love him back makes you feel bad for him...Its Neil's this portrayal of Virat made me feel like giving him a hug...even after knowing Virat can flip, knowing what he is capable off... 

I probably still get affected "at times" by Virat,  because of episode like today's...because of portrayals like this one..He took me back to the Virat I started watching this show for. This was his day..his comfort zone and there is no finding fault there... I give credit where its due...I criticize where I feel its due... ๐Ÿ˜† 

The hug between the mother and her son had the feels...It was so beautiful, they looked like the real mother-son duo... And the way he tenderly put his hand on her head in a consoling way...  You see performances like these made us all say , he aces such minute nuances...

Ayesha's expressions when she agrees to putting away the pillows... was just WOW.. I always think she is not capable of being seductive, thats one of her limitations, which her counterpart, EMon was pro at...But looks like she can...I wish the director was good, she would have surely learnt...With this director, the scope is extremely limited...

AAi- Sai scene was good.. as usual but not better than Virat-Aai scene..My heart lies there.. Only complain would be that wish, Aai told him Sai might be insecure of Pakhi, instead of telling him that, because in his head Virat has clarified everything, which is not true.

Coming to Devi and Sai, I always love them together, their bond has innocence and truth. The most loyal relationship in the show after Sai-Aaba... Interestingly one needs to notice, how Sai has matured...she did not get angry even after knowing Virat did not care about leaving... No tantrum... nothing...When Virat is good with her, she lets go all his misbehaviours. Always ..Always.. 

Today's episode is an indication that makers are capable of giving good episodes, good characterization and far better narrative than KD. I am happy that the whole online criticism has been taken sportingly this time to bring the change in the storyline and yet follow KD. I am not sure how it would go considering KD gets extremely regressive and Rono back to being an AH after confession...But then again...lets see.. For now the episodes are coming good... It also shows that these people are plain lazy, nothing else... How peaceful it is to watch these episodes...Glad they are stretching it with better scenes... 

Ghum after accident >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KD after accident.  

DIdi and Samrat scene... 

Samrat talks in English and Didi understands in French...

In any case, Didi needs to be tied with a seat belt all the time...Her hands have to be tied when she is walking...because to anything and everything

Didi be like : 

When Didi cries on being told, Family is important...

Jussie Smollet Crying - Imgflip

Nice observation.. 

They can not bring that seductiveness in Ayesha any time soon because it may look disjointed with her core character traits.. She is nothing like emon in KD.. Makers have brought the cuteness and innocence in Ayesha as Sai.. But slowly Sai is getting there.. I watched the recent hug on instagram.. She felt little awkward by his touch.. This time the hug was not from a guardian but from her lover.. Though I felt in the holi episode and during muqabela dance by virat sai was really sultry.. 

Honestly speaking Aai-Sai and Virat -Aai scenes were equally good.. Sai was not ready to give in so that scene could not get more emotional๐Ÿ˜†... Except those hospital scenes were downright awful by bhartiji.. Coming to Neil.. He literally  aced it.. Yes Neil's portrayal does make one feel like give him a hug....Itd almost visible in his eyes that he isn't comfortable in that friendship zone.. I understand it has been over an year since they got married.. ๐Ÿ˜† Virat makes awful mistakes but ends up hurting himself the most.. 

SaiRat scenes are still better than before.. That social distancing is slowing narrowing.. Hope it gets better.. Because it ruins my viewing experience..i don't demand any intimate scenes but the basic ones should be like normal couple without using BD ๐ŸคขHope the professional PH can understand the fact and also the professional actors ๐Ÿคก...

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rdigest

That scene between Aai and Virat, I completely forgot everything which happened in the last month or so and wanted to just hug Virat ๐Ÿค—. He seemed so vulnerable and that tears and getting the hope back 'what if?' she loves me and that tears of joy just with the thought that he might be surprised when he knows how much Sai loves him ๐Ÿ˜ญ.  Neil was amazing in this scene so was bharatiji ๐Ÿ‘

Sais dream- this was a glimpse of what Sai wants from Virat and it was such a beautiful scene. For the 1st time we got to see what she actually desires 

I know vulnerable was the word that I had it just there and yet was not able to remember...You see this man just recently had lost all hopes, was going away and then with just one assurance that it could be true, he gets back to believing... You want to hug him, thinking what if it were not true and he stops believing in hopes...It happened too many times, with Sunny before and now Aai... 

I see that Sai knows that he is a good man and is unable to control his anger...And he hates that person in him that erupts when in anger.. One of the major reasons she wanted to leave was she did not want to keep bringing that man out to an extent that he is not able to forgive himself...

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

Though I felt in the holi episode and during muqabela dance by virat sai was really sultry.. 

Sultry I am not sure, but we all did discuss how good she is at blushing... on the first touch of a man, she brings that blush that looks so natural...No heavy breathing, no blinking, just plain blush.

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I know vulnerable was the word that I had it just there and yet was not able to remember...You see this man just recently had lost all hopes, was going away and then with just one assurance that it could be true, he gets back to believing... You want to hug him, thinking what if it were not true and he stops believing in hopes...It happened too many times, with Sunny before and now Aai... 

I see that Sai knows that he is a good man and is unable to control his anger...And he hates that person in him that erupts when in anger.. One of the major reasons she wanted to leave was she did not want to keep bringing that man out to an extent that he is not able to forgive himself...

Alas she still doesn't know why he has been reacting that way. I know she parked her questions about him leaving because he couldn't see Pakhi moving on, but until that is answered nothing will change and Pakhi will continue with her nonsense. She clearly knows there is mu between them because of her and she will utilize it to full extent