Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by asmi_joya

Sultry I am not sure, but we all did discuss how good she is at blushing... on the first touch of a man, she brings that blush that looks so natural...No heavy breathing, no blinking, just plain blush.

Yes she did a little along with blushing.. That was done so naturally.. 

During that holi episode the way she was colouring Virat as if to turn on her man and the way she walked pass while Virat was dancing.. 

They can not jump into show her this way because since the beginning she has portrayed as cute and sweet.. Hope slowly she gets there 

Bhartiji is OTT in emotional scenes. But in light hearted scenes with Virat and Sai, she is good. They seem to be in sync, especially Virat Aai scenes.

Neil had mentioned in a iv that both of them have a mother son like bond and Bhartiji had also said that Neil is like her son.

Originally posted by Shaome

Nice observation.. 

They can not bring that seductiveness in Ayesha any time soon because it may look disjointed with her core character traits.. She is nothing like emon in KD.. Makers have brought the cuteness and innocence in Ayesha as Sai.. But slowly Sai is getting there.. I watched the recent hug on instagram.. She felt little awkward by his touch.. This time the hug was not from a guardian but from her lover.. Though I felt in the holi episode and during muqabela dance by virat sai was really sultry.. 

Honestly speaking Aai-Sai and Virat -Aai scenes were equally good.. Sai was not ready to give in so that scene could not get more emotionalπŸ˜†... Except those hospital scenes were downright awful by bhartiji.. Coming to Neil.. He literally  aced it.. Yes Neil's portrayal does make one feel like give him a hug....Itd almost visible in his eyes that he isn't comfortable in that friendship zone.. I understand it has been over an year since they got married.. πŸ˜† Virat makes awful mistakes but ends up hurting himself the most.. 

SaiRat scenes are still better than before.. That social distancing is slowing narrowing.. Hope it gets better.. Because it ruins my viewing experience..i don't demand any intimate scenes but the basic ones should be like normal couple without using BD πŸ€’Hope the professional PH can understand the fact and also the professional actors πŸ€‘...

It is for sure, but I do think actors need a push, especially Neil.. to come out of the comfort zone...Directors are responsible here, not the actors..... Whatever pics and videos I saw of the accidental fall or hug scenes, I find an awkwardness somewhere...and the camera angles are so bad....I still dont see the physical attraction...I saw it more when they got married initially... But I have to see the episodes to talk about it...It might be coming because of the garb of past episodes...

I still see direction issues even now...In today's episodes I am giving more credit to actors for the brilliance that came out, zero credit to director ...I have 36 ka aakra with the directors of the show...the camera people specifically... 

Originally posted by Devikadish

Bhartiji is OTT in emotional scenes. But in light hearted scenes with Virat and Sai, she is good. They seem to be in sync, especially Virat Aai scenes.

Neil had mentioned in a iv that both of them have a mother son like bond and Bhartiji had also said that Neil is like her son.

Its not her forte, just like you know the Mills and BOons kind off, push and pull, wall pinning is not Neil's forte... Happens with the actors, its the director's job to bring them out of the comfort zone or find a middle zone.

Yeah I know Bhartiji has also said, she does feel while acting that he is her son and Sai the Bahu, like the audience. 

Originally posted by Rdigest

Alas she still doesn't know why he has been reacting that way. I know she parked her questions about him leaving because he couldn't see Pakhi moving on, but until that is answered nothing will change and Pakhi will continue with her nonsense. She clearly knows there is mu between them because of her and she will utilize it to full extent

Patralekha is supposed to be a smart character..I found her the most interesting, performance and writing vise.. the scope was vast..Its the actor who makes it look plain Dumb.!! And makers with their writing are making her look even more Dumb!

Its not her forte, just like you know the Mills and BOons kind off, push and pull, wall pinning is not Neil's forte... Happens with the actors, its the director's job to bring them out of the comfort zone or find a middle zone.

Yeah I know Bhartiji has also said, she does feel while acting that he is her son and Sai the Bahu, like the audience. 

Yeah, it's a director's job to make sure the actors play out the scenes well. 

I had seen a bts pic of another sitara show, wherein the director was kinda enacting a romantic scene with another crew member. It looked funny, but he was explaining and showing the method of doing the scene properly to the actors.

Hamare director toh vlogs meiin hi bye karte haiπŸ˜ͺ

Originally posted by Devikadish

Yeah, it's a director's job to make sure the actors play out the scenes well. 

I had seen a bts pic of another sitara show, wherein the director was kinda enacting a romantic scene with another crew member. It looked funny, but he was explaining and showing the method of doing the scene properly to the actors.

Hamare director toh vlogs meiin hi bye karte haiπŸ˜ͺ

Oh yes I have seen too many such things being done..They used to do it in movies but now its being done on television... 

Again I remember long back Gul convinced one of the heroes to take off his shirt, when he was not comfortable... It works that way.... There is no mehnat there...It looks like they took care of certain things and placements, but thats to it..Its Okay and Cut..!

It is for sure, but I do think actors need a push, especially Neil.. to come out of the comfort zone...Directors are responsible here, not the actors..... Whatever pics and videos I saw of the accidental fall or hug scenes, I find an awkwardness somewhere...and the camera angles are so bad....I still dont see the physical attraction...I saw it more when they got married initially... But I have to see the episodes to talk about it...It might be coming because of the garb of past episodes...

I still see direction issues even now...In today's episodes I am giving more credit to actors for the brilliance that came out, zero credit to director ...I have 36 ka aakra with the directors of the show...the camera people specifically... 

Camera angle, directions  and cinematography are worse than those auntie's cooking channel πŸ€’πŸ·πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.....infinite... πŸ€’

Agree Neil has to come out from his comfort zone and at least should learn something from the film stars they How they make their onscreen partner comfortable.. Heard Ayesha laughs during their scenes lolll πŸ˜†

Though it has gotten better.. By the way it has been one year since they got married.. So they can't show physical attraction all the time πŸ˜›..right now it's the time for... πŸ™ˆNow it's Sai turn to see him as the man whom she loves.. 

Originally posted by Shaome

Camera angle, directions  and cinematography are worse than those auntie's cooking channel πŸ€’πŸ·πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.....infinite... πŸ€’

Agree Neil has to come out from his comfort zone and at least should learn something from the film stars they How they make their onscreen partner comfortable.. Heard Ayesha laughs during their scenes lolll πŸ˜†

Though it has gotten better.. By the way it has been one year since they got married.. So they can't show physical attraction all the time πŸ˜›..right now it's the time for... πŸ™ˆNow it's Sai turn to see him as the man whom she loves.. 

They dont need to explicitly show, it just comes across.. You see there have been many shows, specially Guls, where she gets its when she wants it, irrespective of the number of years of marriage and especially when its realisation phase, she leave no chance...even Maiiya..

I have seen a lot of actresses laughing in such scenes, to calm down the nerves, one can feel awkward as actors to perfrom close scenes, but its should not appear on screen..

About Neil, well I think its also the director's job to help there.. Like Disha mentioned, there are directors, who perform the scenes... there was a show where two men were lying on top of each other, to explain the actors, what needs to be done...It looks funny, but thats how its done, thats what it takes... Here all I see the director doing is haan tum udhar chalo, haan tum idhar aao...haan sab aao jao, expressions, okay okay , smile...CUT.

Remember the first hug, after chipkali appearance, the way the seperate, you have close shoyts of their face, separating.. with hair getting stuck...the separation is slow and close shots beautiful..Have you ever seen a hug like that in this show after? I did not see... 

The way Virat looked at a dancing Sai and the way he reacted to a Sai coming out the bathroom...The first one looked so HOTT, the second one, Normal... 

Same see the first briefcase scene..and then the second after accident...You will know the difference 

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago

They dont need to explicitly show, it just comes across.. You see there have been many shows, specially Guls, where she gets its when she wants it, irrespective of the number of years of marriage and especially when its realisation phase, she leave no chance...even Maiiya..

I have seen a lot of actresses laughing in such scenes, to calm down the nerves, one can feel awkward as actors to perfrom close scenes, but its should not appear on screen..

About Neil, well I think its also the director's job to help there.. Like Disha mentioned, there are directors, who perform the scenes... there was a show where two men were lying on top of each other, to explain the actors, what needs to be done...It looks funny, but thats how its done, thats what it takes... Here all I see the director doing is haan tum udhar chalo, haan tum idhar aao...haan sab aao jao, expressions, okay okay , smile...CUT.

Remember the first hug, after chipkali appearance, the way the seperate, you have close shoyts of their face, separating.. with hair getting stuck...the separation is slow and close shots beautiful..Have you ever seen a hug like that in this show after? I did not see... 

The way Virat looked at a dancing Sai and the way he reacted to a Sai coming out the bathroom...The first one looked so HOTT, the second one, Normal... 

Same see the first briefcase scene..and then the second after accident...You will know the difference 

Try to watch the show in the lens of an audience.. You will feel better..❀️ if we watch the show as a hardcore critics we wouldn't be able to enjoy anymore.. Pardon me if I have hurt you.. β€οΈ

Yes direction is really really bad along with physical proximities ..There are lot of things doesn't go unnoticed by us..few things required to call out as we are doing.. Recent hug was meant to be awkward from Sai's perspective and they have shown it...though the director needs to push them a little..Ayrsha can laugh nothing wrong in it.. I saw bts of kajol and Aamir rehearsing their scenes both were laughing their head off.. Kareena never takes her script seriously because she wants it to be natural.. It's the actors preferences.. Neil also doesn't like practising the scene..