Posted: 2 years ago

Bidding Adieu to Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi 3 !

Helloooo All !!!! πŸ€—

Vannakam Gif - Namaskaram Vadivelu Snake Babu - Kulfy 

Back to this forum and IF after a long time.

Hope you all are well after watching serendipity and our prolific writer's creation.

Latest Vadivel GIFs | Gfycat

I know we were hell excited after hearing the news regarding season 3 launch as our favorite DevAkshi are back to rock our screen once again with their everlasting chemistry.

Valdi Velu GIF - ValdiVelu - Discover & Share GIFs | Tamil funny memes,  Tamil comedy memes, Vadivelu memes

But what we got in return everyone knows and now the situation got worse in a such a manner that we are showing the same excitement level to hear the show's off-air date, rather than feeling sad.

Vadivelu GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hats off to our dearest OSCAR AWARDEE MYP and PADMASHRI AWARDEE SHASHU !!!

Top 30 Ross Clap GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

We wondered whether this is the same Dev who was an intelligent, virtuous, responsible, aspiring hardworking businessman and Family man.

In the same way we doubt whether this is the same Sonakshi who was a bold, daring, outspoken, brave working woman in this modern era. 

Vadivelu GIFs | Tenor

Now this Season 3 DevAkshi is in such a manner that there is no match of their characteristics, it is just the same actors carrying the same name not their characteristics traits which was in the previous seasons.

I guess makers had selective amnesia regarding their own show.  

Vadivelu How Do IDell U GIF - Vadivelu HowDoIDellU Tamil - Discover & Share  GIFs | Comedy quotes, Funny gif, Comedy memes

The concept of the show was so unique that more got attracted towards this show from each and every part of India and globally too.

Even though it seems to be a simple love story between a businessman and a nutritionist, the way the actors gave life to these fictional characters was beautiful. And the iconic proposal no one forgets that 

" I love you as man loves a woman "

Vadivelu Happycrying GIF - Vadivelu Happycrying Tamil - Discover & Share  GIFs

Even though it was Dev who proposed to Sona, we viewers got butterflies in our stomach after hearing that.

And beautifully explained struggles faced between families during love-arranged marriage. Both belonging to different traditions and the couples making them understand and joining the family. Next they showed insecurities faced between MIL and DIL in a family. Later on the most important and much needed one regarding child birth. It ended in divorcee and stuff.

joey, gif and tv show - image #7105089 on Favim.com

Later on after 7 years leap generally in every show they will show the heroine is with another 2nd male lead blah blah but here they showed Sona as independent - self respectful women who started her own business equal to that of Dev. A sort of women empowerment. Then they got patched up once again and Shubh was born and Dev taking care of his children that was fab. I appreciate the makers here. 

Monica GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

And coming to Season 3

Fine By Me GIF - Crying Ross Friends - Discover & Share GIFs

Promo was aired and we thought the concept will be different and we can reminisce our DevAkshi once again with their sizzling chemistry and the same fun-filled cast. 

But what we witness a love triangle, dumb male lead, confused female lead. There was no match between S1 and S2 Dev and Sona. 

I'M So Confused GIF - Friends Joey Tribbiani Matt Le Blanc - Discover &  Share GIFs

Even actor's couldn't connect with the characters they played.

Joey Tribbiani Perfectly Captured Our Everyday Struggles | POPxo

The story line was too vague and haphazard, even loyal viewers of this show got irritated and started to express their displeasure regarding the show.

We even thought of this season as our worst nightmare and to the worse we don't want this season at all.

I'M Fine! GIF - Im Fine Friends Ross - Discover & Share GIFs

I sometimes even think of those days when the show was aired. I was studying for my 10th board exam. I was unable to watch the show due to exams. I will do a sneak peek into my dad's mobile at 12 am and read the written update and then will sleep. But now even though I have mobile, network and everything, I don't wish to watch this season.

Episode 19: The One with Rachel's Dream GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Anyways sorry to bore you all with my worthless vishesh tippani. All's well that ends well.

Show is going off air and the lead actress got displeased and posted. Let's all enjoy the last episode cursing our own serendipity for watching.

Vadivelu GIFs | Tenor

And once again thanking Shaheer bhai, Erica dhi, Supriya maa and other cast members for entertaining us for the past 2 to 3 months in spite of having their busy schedules, leaving their family and acting here to entertain us. It is clearly not the actors fault they acted according to the story's script.

A Final Goodbye to Mr. Dev Dixit, Dr. Sonakshi Bose & CO will always remember you and memories we had with you.

ALL THE BEST FOR THEIR UPCOMING PROJECTS !!!

Forgot to mention my dear forum buddies who I made friend due to this show. Had great fun with you all even though this season was crap but I got gem friends. Love you all and miss you will catch up once again if we meet at another forum  

Friend Hug GIFs | Tenor

And thank you for loving my Vadivelu gifs

Vadivelu GIFs | Tenor

SHASHU AND MAMTHU WRITING

Welcome to my FUNNY MELTDOWN - Ishu Ayush GIF MEME | Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise  Bhi

And finally concluding this thread by posting my last DevAkshi edit creations

FAMILY

PS: I know the off air is 2nd week of November I will be busy with my studies so let the good bye post start from today !!!!

Vadivel Smile GIF - Vadivel Smile Smirk - Discover & Share GIFs

THE THREAD IS NOW OPEN TO POST ALL YOUR WISHES, RANTING ANYTHING YOU WISH TO CONVEY πŸ€— 

WHEN DID YOU BEGAN WATCHING KRPKAB S1 AND STUFFS LIKE THAT.

EXPECTATIONS DO'S AND DONT'S OF THE SHOW 

GOOD BYE TO KUCH RANG PYAAR KE AISE BHI 

Safar khubsurath hai Manzil se bhi !!!!

tagging.........................

GayuπŸ€— 

Surely I will Miss you. I just wish we'll meet in another forum often 

For this post 

I admit that we are happy with this newsπŸ˜†

Hope so Shahir and Erica will get some nice show in future. All the best to all the co workers of KRPKAB 3 team πŸ‘πŸΌ

Excited 

For both β€œ this thread”

Finally β€œ Colours of madness β€œ are getting over

I am soooo happy

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

GayuπŸ€— 

Surely I will Miss you. I just wish we'll meet in another forum often 

For this post 

I admit that we are happy with this newsπŸ˜†

Hope so Shahir and Erica will get some nice show in future. All the best to all the co workers of KRPKAB 3 team πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bhavuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—

Sure we will meet. It's always fun to catch up with you πŸ₯³

Hehehe thank you so frustrated we are πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Rosh4rose

Excited 

I am soooo happy

Hahaha Rose I feel you now πŸ€£πŸ₯³

I think we are first fandom to get excited for ending.  Finally it's getting over.  What a relief. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by Sgayuiyer

Bhavuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—

Sure we will meet. It's always fun to catch up with you πŸ₯³

Hehehe thank you so frustrated we are πŸ˜†

Sachiii 

Kuch jyada hi frustrated hai ab to 

Originally posted by Hari73

I think we are first fandom to get excited for ending.  Finally it's getting over.  What a relief. πŸ‘πŸΌ

True enough of the shit they made with the story line 

Originally posted by Rosh4rose

Excited 

I am soooo happy

Same here πŸ€—πŸ˜† 

I am so happy