Final Good Bye ! - Thread - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Sgayuiyer

But I don't think ShaRica will act after witnessing drama created by MYP especially Erica 

But literally the whole cast is saying the same. Phir milenge, see you soon, jaldi milenge. It’s not even a coincidence anymore! There’s something more to it. 

i am actually happy that show is going off air. Because it has become so toxic for me that i couldn’t stop myself before watching clips or reading update nor stop myself from getting frustrated because of useless track.

best guy in s3..πŸ‘πŸ˜˜coz of him sona saw that sanjana s lappy .πŸ₯° will cherish him forever my laddu maddu..πŸ₯°πŸ‘..wish this bakwaas s3 would start dev sona and 2 children and go on the story ahead but it never happened..

Thanks for showing this vee..πŸ€—

Thank u for that guy gifs..I dont know his name but seems to me comedian from south 😊 he is hilarious πŸ˜†..

Well what to say abt serendipity 3 oops!! season 3..was some soap in the itv century πŸ™„..thought will c a new way of s3 as per promos they had shown us..but its new allrite but cant take it anymore..since sanjana arrived i departed πŸ˜†all characters got weaken only sanjana b***ch glorified..thats i fired my use to be fav show krpkab..😑

Nowadays I am here once in a while coz its ending..

Nice knowing u and others but we will meet in some other forum soon..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

I don't even know how to phrase my goodbye.πŸ˜‚

On one hand I am very much happy that this shitshow is ending & KRPKAB's legacy wouldn't be destroyed further, if there's still some left to destroy that is.πŸ™„

But on the other hand seeing the off-screen reels & all those farewell party moments.... I am getting a bit senty too 😒 If only they had actually tried their best 🀧

There's not a single thing I liked about this season (apart from Shubh baby & Sonakshi's stylish wardrobe) & if I list what I disliked, it would become a never ending one 😬 That's how awesome this season was 🀣🀣🀣

If anything this season has achieved, is to cure me of that KRPKAB fever for forever. Thanks to this shitty season & all the behind the camera drama that surrounded it, I am more or less done with KRPKAB as a whole. πŸ˜’

I am just going to miss the thoughtful discussions & the like-minded people here πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜Œ When all other social media places are full of blind fangirling & senseless trolling, this place was a home for sensible discussions. πŸ˜… Hope to see you & all the people I loved interacting with here in some new forum...i.e., if I watch another ITV show ever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ KRPKAB 3 probably have scared me off them all too 🀣🀣🀣

goodbye krpkab3.

glad the season ended because the new writers could not do justice. I missed dujoy's writing.

hope to see the actors again in their respective new projects (after a while) 

I successfully stopped watching other one BALH 2 couldn’t stand the β€œwedding track β€œ & FL β€˜s leads mom 

Enough of ITV 

I may not watch another show even for Sha & Eri 

I will rather watch β€œ you tube β€œwith my daughter or her stuffs & read books 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This β€œ Shit season over β€œ let me cleanse my soul πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚