I know every one is happy to see this end .. but still I will be missing Erica and Shaheen onscreen 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I know every one is happy to see this end .. but still I will be missing Erica and Shaheen onscreen 😭
You made me look up Vadivelu, boy is he funny. These gifs are the perfect representations of the audience my friend.
We mad the most of this kachra of a season. I must agree more than the show I looked forward to what people have to say about this show on the forum. Lovely set of people on this forum, as few as we may have been.
Hope we all find a better show to watch, we deserve it having signed up for this torture in the name of Kuch Rang 😳
I am glad that the show got over as I couldnt see my favorite show getting ruined but I must say , I have always loved reading each and every post in this forum. I will miss reading all your write ups ...take care all!!