Anupamaa Written Update 29 Oct 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail

MaAn Shippers

Posted: 2 years ago

Anupama returns and Baa  n Van lash out at her . Samar n Pakhi support Anupama but they are shut up by Vanraj . 
Anupama is shamed n humiliated by Vanraj .

Kavya even shows everyone a video of Anu Anuj dancing together . Van humiliates her . Anupama retorts back n denies all allegations. Vanraj and Baa keeo accusing Anupama of loose character , of sharing bed with Anuj. Samar n Toshu get into fight over Anupama. Anupama feels frustrated n tired of explaining herself , of giving her character certificate again n again . Van confronts her that they will continue to question her if they have doubts .
At Kapadia house , Anuj is worried that Shah family will accuse Anu for that leaked dance video, for her changed clothes, her spending night with him . Anuj feels Anu will have to give Agni pariksha yet again. GK consoles Anuj that everything will be for the good .

Anu is  very worried for Anupama.

At Shah house Baa and Kavya accuse Anupama of being badchalan and done “mooh kala with paraya mard” Anupama retorts back . Anupama enumerates her sacrifices for her family . She feels al, her sacrifices were a waste . Baa and Vanraj were not bothered about her , or have tried to know her character not trusted her . No explanation would work now . Nothing will rid them of their Pre formed ideas stuck in their minds . Vanraj asks Anu to respect his mother n talk to her politely . Anupama states she had given enough respect . She refuses to shed any more tears for this family . She refuses to give any more Agni pariksha for Vanraj who was like Ravan  not Ram . 

Anupama has now reached limits of her tolerance . She asks Baa to stop . She has now decided she could not tolerate her character shamimg in this house in presence of her children . She feels like Draupadi who faced cheer haran in bhari Sabha .

Anu declares she will no more live in this house , if she did this family will fall apart . She is leaving now . She will not tolerate her character being doubted .

When Toshu accuses Anupama , she shuts him up by saying “ chup kar  warns aisa thappad marungi seeds pent house mein jake girega “

She tells Baa that what ever accusations she was throwing at her were all fit for VanYa , they have done exactly what anupama was being accused of , of having SR before marriage . Of cheating one’s partner , of having night stands with paraya mard . 
precap

Babuji blesses Anupama as she decides tk leave this house , she carries what ever was priceless for her . She walks out with her suitcase . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So painful to watch also blood boiling. It must be even more painful for you to write it down dear 

🤗🤗🤗🤗.

Thx for the updates suta . Finally anu was on fire and for that I loved the episode

I can't bear the Shah's anymore esp the misogyny of vanya and the audacity with which they spoke today was unbearable

Sutapasima thumbnail

MaAn Shippers

Originally posted by: Meriam25

So painful to watch also blood boiling. It must be even more painful for you to write it down dear 

🤗🤗🤗🤗.

Thx for the updates suta . Finally anu was on fire and for that I loved the episode

I can't bear the Shah's anymore esp the misogyny of vanya and the audacity with which they spoke today was unbearable

It was truly terrible .

Foto

catalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We feel hurt even to watch or write on this episode.  It would have been very exhaustive to Rupali to act like this . I wish she gets a lighter moment in the next episode. 

shivanitakur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I hope Anupamaa beats Toshu with a slipper until he dies 

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kinjal should do that after hearing what happened.

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Suta for update 👏🤗

Heartbreaking and painful episode 💔 

Par achi baat ye thi ke finally Anupama boli aur kya boli haiSab ki bolti bandh kardi 🥳🥳  Go Anu Go🥳⭐️😳

itsprav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Suta for the update , i will skip watching todays episode .. will watch after she leaves the hell

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you 🙏 it was very very exhausting to watch her cry and explain to selective hearing people….was just waiting for her to explode and shut everyone up. Thank goodness she finally did! 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you Suta for the update.🤗

Really i am feeling too bad for Anu 😒 But she took correct decision.

Toshu ki ache se bajai 😆