Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Very few women keep their beauty till old age.  Only Hema Malini did. 

Then there's some women who gain beauty only in old age- like Simi Garewal. 

Also when a really beautiful woman like Aishwarya starts losing some of her looks then a more average looking actress whos ageing at the same rate will look better in comparison. Because she never achieved that kind of peak in the first place...the contrast is less stark!

Most beautiful women seem to lose their beauty at some point. And even an average looking woman will go through a peak period---for the average looker that's about 3-5 years. Beauty seems fickle.

Shahrukh looks bad yes. With men I guess somehow it never seems to rankle either them or the public at large as much. But he's turning into those pan wale pervy uncles with henna coloured hair. He's not obviously or maybe he just reminds me too much of one perv. Yuck for that perv

Edited by nigahen - 2 years ago
nigahen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

LMAO, the pic I am referring to in my post has gone chooooo - Now my post is lacking evidence - Someone put it back on!  πŸ˜†

So now we can't even post candid shots of actors' actual face?! πŸ˜† 

PR active

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SaayaOfKaaya

No one remains forever young. Yes, not today's babies too. Ageing is a fact of life.

How difficult is that to accept? SRK is in his mid-50s. Aishwarya is in her late 40s. They look good for their ages regardless.

amrita rao and soha ali khan are in their 40's and they still look like their in their 20's. Malaika arora and shilpa are the same age as aishwarya but they look younger than her 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 years ago
6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nigahen

Very few women keep their beauty till old age.  Only Hema Malini did. 

Then there's some women who gain beauty only in old age- like Simi Garewal. 

Also when a really beautiful woman like Aishwarya starts losing some of her looks then a more average looking actress whos ageing at the same rate will look better in comparison. Because she never achieved that kind of peak in the first place...the contrast is less stark!

Most beautiful women seem to lose their beauty at some point. And even an average looking woman will go through a peak period---for the average looker that's about 3-5 years. Beauty seems fickle.

Shahrukh looks bad yes. With men I guess somehow it never seems to rankle either them or the public at large as much. But he's turning into those pan wale pervy uncles with henna coloured hair. He's not obviously or maybe he just reminds me too much of one perv. Yuck for that perv

Women who are naturally beautiful never lose their beauty. Look at Sharmila Tagore, Hema Malini, Mumtaz. They're in late 70s and still as beautiful as they were in their youth. 

Real beauty never fades away. 

nigahen thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6-Feet-Apart

Women who are naturally beautiful never lose their beauty. Look at Sharmila Tagore, Hema Malini, Mumtaz. They're in late 70s and still as beautiful as they were in their youth. 

Real beauty never fades away. 

Don't agree. And I'm surprised you didn't mention the beauty in your DP- Saira Banu. Mumtaz was average with a pleasant face and Sharmila Tagore was below average---  Yes I've a scale. 

Edited by nigahen - 2 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Age is fact of life. SRK is 55 or 56 now? He has been looking older or aged since 2007. And is right now in same phase as Amitabh was when he did films like Lal Badshah. 

He cannot look as young as he did in 90s. 

Aishwarya has also been looking aged for some time now. 

All 90s stars look aged now tbf. Aamir, Salman, Saif, Akshay all look visibly aged. Hrithik has also been looking gaunt for some time now. 

Rani, Preity, Kareena, Karisma, Kajol, Sushmita etc all show visible signs of age.

Shilpa Shetty is probably the only one from 90s who still looks young-ish. 

The stars are humans. They will age. Even if they manage to look young it will be 'young for their age' and somewhat like what Rekha and Hema Malini or Madhuri Dixit look like now. 

And they will soon have to do teacher or mom/dad/MIL/FIL roles too. They cannot forever play romantic leads as they did in last 25 years or so.