Tadap Teasers | Ahan Shetty & Tara Sutariya

Posted: 2 years ago

I am excited, and not just for Tara but Ahan seems to look the part based on all the posters and this teaser. 

And Pritam's music of course, I am looking forward to the album.

Male lead gives kabir singh vibes.

Originally posted by etherealbeauty

Male lead gives kabir singh vibes.

Same though, I actually thought that they could replace the bgm with the Kabir Singh signature tone and it would still sit right😆

I've seen the Tamil Telugu original.

The original film was an overall entertaining film, but the visual grammar of the film was bad/problematic.

The violence was unnecessary and glorified.smiley18

The female character was certainly flawed.👎🏼

But I got misogynistic vibes throughout the film, just because they wanted to prop-up the male lead and show how "innocent" he was.🤔

I don't wanna give much spoilers, but this film is gonna be a nightmare for hardcore "feminists", if its anything like the original.

And then, feminists ke outrage par right-wing wale outrage karenge. 😵

Basically free ka tamasha hone wala hai.

Edited by diasingh2 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by diasingh2

I've seen the Tamil original.

Telugu.

Also we have plenty of movies where is situation is vice versa, we dont count that movie as anti-men, so why should this movie be seen as an anti-women movie.

There are evil people all over the world, they should not be clubbed with their gender, and hatred against them be seen as hatred against the gender.

Misogyny is a overused word.

Edited by IWILLDIESINGLE - 2 years ago
Originally posted by IWILLDIESINGLE

Telugu.

Also we have plenty of movies where is situation is vice versa, we dont count that movie as anti-men, so why should this movie be seen as an anti-women movie.

There are evil people all over the world, they should not be clubbed with their gender, and hatred against them be seen as hatred against the gender.

Misogyny is a overused word.

Yeah, sorry for the mistake/ignorance on the language.

I am not saying that the movie was anti-women, BUT I personally did feel the glorification and subtle misogyny. And that is just my opinion.

I am not against such movies being made. I was just referring to a certain section of the audience who will definitely not love this film.

Misogyny may be overrated for some, but it exists.

Just can't imagine Tara as Indu though! Ahaan seems perfect ..hmm. will know for sure after seeing the movie..

Edited by Ajeeb-ladki - 2 years ago

Yeah, sorry for the mistake/ignorance on the language.

I am not saying that the movie was anti-women, BUT I personally did feel the glorification and subtle misogyny. And that is just my opinion.

I am not against such movies being made. I was just referring to a certain section of the audience who will definitely not love this film.

Misogyny may be overrated for some, but it exists.

Ofcourse misogyny exists, and I am not saying overrated, but overused. The movie was made from a perspective of a heart broken guy, so obviously it will not be showing his heart broker in a good light, but I will not say that movie was anti-women. But than again, people have opinion.

I've seen the Tamil Telugu original.

The original film was an overall entertaining film, but the visual grammar of the film was bad/problematic.

The violence was unnecessary and glorified.smiley18

The female character was certainly flawed.👎🏼

But I got misogynistic vibes throughout the film, just because they wanted to prop-up the male lead and show how "innocent" he was.🤔

I don't wanna give much spoilers, but this film is gonna be a nightmare for hardcore "feminists", if its anything like the original.

And then, feminists ke outrage par right-wing wale outrage karenge. 😵

Basically free ka tamasha hone wala hai.

So basically Kabir Singh 2.0 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Indian movies and their love for problematic boys!