dat_INFJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Sab ki band baji hui hai after seeing those bts. 😭😭😭😭

Kal ka hein na? Naya bts aagayi?

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

I still want to know what will trigger Shiva that he will decide to change. As per sbs when Disha won the blindfold round and Raavi was about to leave he stopped Raavi . After that he will change. Lets see what we get. Segments are misleading sometimes. In Dahi handi segment they said Shiva won but actually Raavi won. 

today's episode is a filler episode..  I liked what Raavi said. But problem is they are showing both Dhara and Raavi's jealousy in a comic way. Best thing about today's  episode is that it is Disha free😆

I don't care about Dhara's problems. Dhara and Raavi's problems are astromically different. I still don't understand why don't the makers take Raavi's character seriously.🤪

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

Kal ka hein na? Naya bts aagayi?

The bts where despo hugs shiva 

The 2nd one where Shiva in angry mode ask raavi for mukti in 3 days.

mpks1 thumbnail

They are handling 2 love triangle tracks here and I am sure it is all going to be messy.

Anita is confident that Gautam will start approaching her more. She even told Raavi, that she might not come between GauRa but if Gautam calls her, she cannot deny him

Here Disha is already all over Shiva, ask Raavi she will tell you. But Raavi can't do anything about it and neither is Shiva doing anything (not just our complaint, even Raavi feels the same way)

But Raavi was a sweetheart to Dhara, kept giving her assurances that Gautam will never cheat her and their love story and marriage of 10 years is so strong and asked Dhara to stop fighting with him and instead get ready for the competition.

Just like no one is believing Raavi about Anita, they are all blaming Dhara's hormones for her behavior😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

I don't care about Dhara's problems. Dhara and Raavi's problems are astromically different. I still don't understand why don't the makers take Raavi's character seriously.🤪

They are not taking any character seriously not just Raavi. Raavi is still getting sympathy of audience but Shiva has become spineless.. May be they are showing her jealousy in a comic way now because she has not yet realised her feelings. It is  like initial phase of a girl falling in love and is jealous to see him with other girl.. 

Edited by majoni03 - 2 years ago
Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

PS Spy!!!!!! LOOK HERE!!!! Hormones make people emotional and extra sensitive to things perhaps, but they don't turn people into illogical creatures with OTT reactions... At least make her bipolar and schizophrenic in that case.... CONVEY TO CVs PLEASE!!!!! ðŸ¤¬

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

PS Spy!!!!!! LOOK HERE!!!! Hormones make people emotional and extra sensitive to things perhaps, but they don't turn people into illogical creatures with OTT reactions... At least make her bipolar and schizophrenic in that case.... CONVEY TO CVs PLEASE!!!!! ðŸ¤¬

It is coming from a Doctor's mouth but the writers never pay attention to such details.

It was sad to see Dhara going berserk and they all blamed it on her hormones and Raavi's rant came with a comedy BGM as she was jealous and Shiva was enjoying every part of her rant and smirking as well😕

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mpks1

It is coming from a Doctor's mouth but the writers never pay attention to such details.

It was sad to see Dhara going berserk and they all blamed it on her hormones and Raavi's rant came with a comedy BGM as she was jealous and Shiva was enjoying every part of her rant and smirking as well😕

Truly Prema Akka... The hormones excuse is a horrible one... There are a lot of situations in real life where a woman is truly irritated or pissed off at things and people simply off handedly say "oh, she must be pms-ing", or "It's probably just the hormones" and disregard things... 

This show is followed internationally and this is the kind of behaviour they are promoting and enabling. One would think there wasn't a single female CV on this show. 

sapphir thumbnail

I'll miss you 🥺🥺

N maybe this seems weird cuz we dont know each other much, bt I soo loved ur posts , comments, caps , pics

Bt then again PS is a weird ride 😅(too toxic at times🤭) so it's good maybe, that ur distancing 😌

Waiting for the day that I can do it🙈🤣🤣

💖💖