Posted: 2 years ago

Kaisi thi episode, guys?😆 Premziee, did u like the episode?🤪

I can't tag u. IF is showing me partiality😭

Edited by PoohNotFound - 2 years ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

Entire Raavi's rant came with a comedy BGM. The makers will never take her seriously and it's high time we all accept it😕

Kd said that script is Beautifully written.  What did he meant by that. We got sitty bts which broke our heart. What the beauty in hugging a married man.? 😡😡😡

What a beauty screaming at ur wife For divorce in 3 days😡😡😡

Looks like kd is enjoying these track. No kd no

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

I can't tag u. IF is showing me partiality😭

mpks1 thumbnail

It was ok. Raavi made it clear in front of everyone that she wants to participate in the contest with Shiva.

She told Dhara and Rishita about Disha kissing Shiva and him letting her come close to him and not saying anything. 

Shiva listened to her rant, so did the other brothers, but he didn't say a word or given explanation or anything. 

Dhara and Rishita were shocked to hear that Disha did all of it. Raavi even said, this is the first time she is meeting him, she is already playing her games and went straight to kiss him.

Anita-Gautam-Dhara scene in front of everyone. Anita said Gautam went to the Doctor's and gives a lame reason why he went to see Dhara's doctor.

Dhara doesn't believe both of them and immediately Bhabi bhakt Shiva was threatening Gautam again for making BhabiMa cry and he also talked about how Gautam is giving her stress.

Janu is still there, planning his next move to attack Gautam.

Raavi confronts Anita about coming between GauRa and creating a problem. Anita flat out denied doing anything. But Anita is smirking because Gautam and Dhara are fighting now.

Rishita won't believe Raavi about Anita's ulterior motives, Raavi is disappointed that no one believes her.

dat_INFJ thumbnail

It was ok. Raavi made it clear in front of everyone that she wants to participate in the contest with Shiva.

She told Dhara and Rishita about Disha kissing Shiva and him letting her come close to him and not saying anything. 

Shiva listened to her rant, so did the other brothers, but he didn't say a word or given explanation or anything. 

Dhara and Rishita were shocked to hear that Disha did all of it. Raavi even said, this is the first time she is meeting him, she is already playing her games and went straight to kiss him.

Anita-Gautam-Dhara scene in front of everyone. Anita said Gautam went to the Doctor's and gives a lame reason why he went to see Dhara's doctor.

Dhara doesn't believe both of them and immediately Bhabi bhakt Shiva was threatening Gautam again for making BhabiMa cry and he also talked about how Gautam is giving her stress.

Janu is still there, planning his next move to attack Gautam.

Raavi confronts Anita about coming between GauRa and creating a problem. Anita flat out denied doing anything. But Anita is smirking because Gautam and Dhara are fighting now.

Rishita won't believe Raavi about Anita's ulterior motives, Raavi is disappointed that no one believes her.

Best Oh Oh Okay GIFs | Gfycat

I don't think this is gonna end well.😆

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Aaj yahan itni shaanti kyun? Humari kaandya forum ki yahan kabhi shaanthi nahi the.🤪

mpks1 thumbnail

Best Oh Oh Okay GIFs | Gfycat

I don't think this is gonna end well.😆

I think so too. I have a feeling Raavi will somehow save Dhara's life to continue to stay in that house or something major will happen to BhabiMa.

After the Mukti BTS, this is the only way I see Raavi to continue to stay in that house without a divorce. Because Shiva said, once the divorce happens she cannot stay in Pandya Niwas or even been seen in the vicinity.

None of the tracks are going to end well. There will be drama will lots and lots of comedy,

When Raavi was ranting to Dhara and Rishita, her entire scene had the comedy BGM. Even the makers don't take her seriously.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aaj yahan itni shaanti kyun? Humari kaandya forum ki yahan kabhi shaanthi nahi the.🤪

Sab ki band baji hui hai after seeing those bts. 😭😭😭😭

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I still want to know what will trigger Shiva that he will decide to change. As per sbs when Disha won the blindfold round and Raavi was about to leave he stopped Raavi . After that he will change. Lets see what we get. Segments are misleading sometimes. In Dahi handi segment they said Shiva won but actually Raavi won. 

today's episode is a filler episode..  I liked what Raavi said. But problem is they are showing both Dhara and Raavi's jealousy in a comic way. Best thing about today's  episode is that it is Disha free😆

dat_INFJ thumbnail

I think so too. I have a feeling Raavi will somehow save Dhara's life to continue to stay in that house or something major will happen to BhabiMa.

After the Mukti BTS, this is the only way I see Raavi to continue to stay in that house without a divorce. Because Shiva said, once the divorce happens she cannot stay in Pandya Niwas or even been seen in the vicinity.

None of the tracks are going to end well. There will be drama will lots and lots of comedy,

When Raavi was ranting to Dhara and Rishita, her entire scene had the comedy BGM. Even the makers don't take her seriously.

Ab PS makers pe ye hi expect karna tha.😒 They have ruined everything. I so wish the trp's would drop low.  Or atleast just end the show. ðŸ¤ª