Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I know many were anticipating Namik Paul, but the role of Kairav will be best suited on Mayank, he is really good looking and looks like grown up Kairav..The features that Kairav has and qualities is suited well on Mayank, have seen his Instagram pictures. 

Really want a Parallel track for Kairav and his love interest, if DKP can give well.. Rest they messed up with Naksh, so hoping this Kairav gets a good storyline. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranbir2005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mayank is suited for kairav.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranbir2005

Mayank is suited for kairav.

He is an underrated actor

Pranbir2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

He is an average looking guy

Should we rather get NP to become a side wall sticker character?? Who does nothing but come when his sisters need him?

And lets just wait to see how he does in episodes, I have never heard of him or saw him anywhere. Lets give him a chance, he might win our hearts like the previous 3 kairav did.

Should we rather get NP to become a side wall sticker character?? Who does nothing but come when his sisters need him?

And lets just wait to see how he does in episodes, I have never heard of him or saw him anywhere. Lets give him a chance, he might win our hearts like the previous 3 kairav did.

I hope so🤔 I read somewhere that he is a good actor😔 sadly after Akshu's shadi Kairav sideline Hoga😒

Pranbir2005 thumbnail

Rajan shahi loves to change actors for female leads brother.

Naksh character had 3-4 actors.

Kairav's character was already changed 4 times with different actors (maybe because of age they had to but still he changed it four times), and this is before the leap I wonder how many actors he will change for kairav after leap. ðŸ¤£

Rajan shahi loves to change actors for female leads brother.

Naksh character had 3-4 actors.

Kairav's character was already changed 4 times with different actors (maybe because of age they had to but still he changed it four times), and this is before the leap I wonder how many actors he will change for kairav after leap. ðŸ¤£

Who was the first Kairav😕? No offense to the child😔 I don't like Tanmay Rishi🤔He can't act to save his life.

stupidsoaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Who was the first Kairav😕? No offense to the child😔 I don't like Tanmay Rishi🤔He can't act to save his life.

ek aur tha na..when kartik first met kairav...and in first promo of 5 year leap..shaurya shah..he was cute tho..but he had to quit due to some health issues.

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail