Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: kiranpri

Has it ever happened that when watching a movie you start putting yourself in the place of one of the protagonists.

Lately I have been putting myself in the shoes of Shaurya.

In the library I felt it was extreme anger and jealousy at play. But still I am sure he regretted it but his ego will not allow him to acknowledge it yet because for him they were words he has been hearing since always and they are just words.

Understanding how messed up Shaurya was, is the only reason that his redemption was even possible. He mad some caustic remarks to Anokhi. All because of his jealousy, he felt he had the right to destroy someone's emotions. Anokhi is a strong person which is why she did not crumble. Shaurya's apology is also half-assed. But I appreciated that he took action to counter his words. He always respected her after and placed her above himself. I respected that once he figure out his feelings, he stayed true to them. 

In todays episode, the fact he refused breakfast in order to see Anokhi is the point when Anokhi is taking precedence over the Sabherwals. I felt sorry for Shaurya because he never grew up. He was asking for permission to go to SIAC.🤔❓A grown up man !

It is so obvious he has been manipulated all his life and breaking those chains is not an easy feat. 

Shaurya conceding so much to Sabherwal elders was concerning initially. It came true when he gave into the sagai request, but I really like that he's unlike Shaan and has a F-U attitude!

In SIAC, his eyes always searching for Anokhi, His need to have one glance of approval from Anokhi, his joy on seeing Anokhi believing she will stay on, his further happiness on hearing the gift was from ALL of them, gave him hope. Until the last minute he waited for one sign from Anokhi.

Anokhi is 100% right in ignoring him. Funny she does not want to have anything to do with him, but is in that class, taking that test, just to prove him something. If he is not important, just leave.

Side note:

1. Devi was up to something with those test papers, fortunately Alok phoned.

2. Reema is a good friend to Anokhi always giving the right advice.

3. Priyanka is in the twins gang😲.

Yes, Priyanka was one of the VIP gang I thought. Which was why it was surprising that she was the poor one. The Priyanka storyline was probably not planned before but something they cooked up when off-air happened. 

Sorry for not replying to all posts. Trying to catch up with the episodes.

I'm in the same boat...I'm so behind again. I always get so close to catching up and then Monday to Thursday get bogged down with work.