Hathi Ghoda Palki Jai Kanhaiya Lal Ki

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 months ago

A New show from Swastic has started, it's based on Sri Krishna's Childhood n show name is Hathi Ghoda .Palki  Jai Kanhaiya Lal Ki

We don't know what will be shown in the future but till it's good for our watch, we can give it try ...


watch three epis, its lovely start

though want to discuss with au all ....

Anyone interested please join the discussion 

Shruti , please open the forum for us , apart from discussion want to post creations etc 

Posted: 11 months ago

tagging a few more for discussion 

Posted: 11 months ago

Thanks @Rakhi di for the tag! smiley27

I'll be giving it a try solely for Aditi Sajwan as Yashoda! smiley42

Posted: 11 months ago
Originally posted by metacrisis


Thanks @Rakhi di for the tag! smiley27

I'll be giving it a try solely for Aditi Sajwan as Yashoda! smiley42

Welcome Pro smiley27

I know the same reason still Bal Gopal is really cutiepie , just check it..

promo song n first three epi 

I will try till it is good for us to watch 

Posted: 11 months ago
Originally posted by KrishnaSourav


Welcome Pro smiley27

I know the same reason still Bal Gopal is really cutiepie , just check it..

promo song n first three epi 

I will try till it is good for us to watch 


Yup, I saw the promos...will try to check out the epis sometime next week smiley36

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by metacrisis



Yup, I saw the promos...will try to check out the epis sometime next week smiley36

I hope so....

this week only has 4 epis .till Balbhadra's birth n 6 kid of Ma Devaki & Basudev died the reason behind...

till now u can try it....baad ka baad mein sochnege smiley39

creations try karo promo theke bal gopal khub sundar habeee

P.S :- ur signature is so beautiful 


Sumedh Mudgalkar Arpit Ranka Basant Bhatt Mallika Singh


Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

8 Participants 36 Replies 1992Views

Topic started by KrishnaSourav

Last replied by KrishnaSourav

loader
loader
up-open TOP