Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aekiel

Grover is good looking enough to be the main lead 😃

The problem then is that it'll undermine Ankit's character- they've already made the sister (Jasmine) full vampish, and any sympathy for him will vanish when he marries her.

Whether the actor will be agreeable to that is another story! 

besides KG is much better in terms of acting and charisma, if he is paired opposite FL everyone will gravitate towards them 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

New banda in pan thukne wali to kill m?

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

New banda in pan thukne wali to kill m?

??? 

MHRW, Sumit and Mandar? Or referring to something else altogether? 

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

??? 

MHRW, Sumit and Mandar? Or referring to something else altogether? 

tamarind😆

@riya dusri jagah ka misnomer idhar mat la, confusion ho jayega idhar ka public ko

Edited by Pighalta_Bhoot - 2 years ago
aekiel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

tamarind😆

@riya dusri jagah ka misnomer idhar mat la, confusion ho jayega idhar ka public ko

Imlie?

You're both watching that serial? 😲

aekiel thumbnail

MHRW going off air on November 27- confirmed.

That's two serials I started in the year (IPZN and MHRW), and both have ended before the year completed, but KKB is still going strong 🤪

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

MHRW going off air on November 27- confirmed.

That's two serials I started in the year (IPZN and MHRW), and both have ended before the year completed, but KKB is still going strong 🤪

saw the news.

On one side feel bad. Two gorgeous human having so much chemistry and wasted potential.

Then I remembered I don't watch this show and it sucks. Welcome back to kkb ak it will never leave you ❤️

aekiel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

saw the news.

On one side feel bad. Two gorgeous human having so much chemistry and wasted potential.

Then I remembered I don't watch this show and it sucks. Welcome back to kkb ak it will never leave you ❤️

That's the worst part- two absolutely gorgeous folks (especially Khedkar ☺️) and they've barely scratched the surface with regard to romance. 

I haven't watched the last few episodes either- story has been very disjointed since the Mandar track.  Writing and logic not its strongest part- I wouldn't expect it from a SP/Sickand story anyway! 

Funny thing is that I kinda got into this to get over IPZN, and now this is ending too! 

I do feel bad, but not as bad as I felt when IPZN ended. At least this will end up getting a close to 250 episode + run- that's generally decent enough to tell a good story! 

Wondering if SP pulled the trigger or was it Sickand- I wouldn't put it past him to do so! 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

That's the worst part- two absolutely gorgeous folks (especially Khedkar ☺️) and they've barely scratched the surface with regard to romance. 

I haven't watched the last few episodes either- story has been very disjointed since the Mandar track.  Writing and logic not its strongest part- I wouldn't expect it from a SP/Sickand story anyway! 

Funny thing is that I kinda got into this to get over IPZN, and now this is ending too! 

I do feel bad, but not as bad as I felt when IPZN ended. At least this will end up getting a close to 250 episode + run- that's generally decent enough to tell a good story! 

Wondering if SP pulled the trigger or was it Sickand- I wouldn't put it past him to do so! 

why would sikka do it?

Bt dude has worst record of show running- khkt this. And almost 1 saal hoke v kya, no consummation, no romance, only third angle and worship the dog rr. 🤢

aekiel thumbnail

We've missed ya! 🤗