HoR #18- Invite/Members only

Posted: 2 years ago

▪This is an invite only CC, so kindly do not post/like/react unless you are a member. Only members with permission can post/react in this thread.

▪ Must follow I-F COC and CC forum rules. 

Is this thing from Sitara legit?  😲

Episodes a full week in advance on Hotstar? 🤪

"25 October se har episode tv se ek hafte pehle sirf Disney + Hotstar par"

Edited by aekiel - 2 years ago

Also, MHRW's first week at the 5.30 slot sees their TRP fall from 1.0 to 0.6

The replacement at 6.30 for Sitara- Vidrohi, garnered 0.7.

Significant drop in terms of TRP for MHRW- time slot move knocks off 40% of the viewers, and I suppose the IPL might have done some damage too!

Originally posted by aekiel

Ha suna hai.

This is so stupid next monthly upload krnge like Netflix 😂

Originally posted by Haal-e-Dil

Ha suna hai.

This is so stupid next monthly upload krnge like Netflix 😂

It's a little odd- I welcome change in the TRP system (I believe it's direly in need of a revamp) and Star moving away might force the others to come on board.

On the other hand, odd thing is that Star are probably the biggest beneficiaries of the TRP system- they dominate virtually every slot in prime time. Apne hi pair par kulhadi kyun marenge? Surely with the pirates and WU sites, there'll be even lesser incentive to watch on TV?

It's a little odd- I welcome change in the TRP system (I believe it's direly in need of a revamp) and Star moving away might force the others to come on board.

On the other hand, odd thing is that Star are probably the biggest beneficiaries of the TRP system- they dominate virtually every slot in prime time. Apne hi pair par kulhadi kyun marenge? Surely with the pirates and WU sites, there'll be even lesser incentive to watch on TV?

online subscriber kam hai na. Even if trp drops due to huge hs subscriber they will get the moolah.

On a different note start watching star jalsa (bengali channel) next in line remake titli 😂😂 story of mute girl who wanted to be air force pilot bt ofcrs it turned to saas bahu show

online subscriber kam hai na. Even if trp drops due to huge hs subscriber they will get the moolah.

On a different note start watching star jalsa (bengali channel) next in line remake titli 😂😂 story of mute girl who wanted to be air force pilot bt ofcrs it turned to saas bahu show

Ad revenue from TV + Subscription money from TV viewers < money from Hotstar subscriptions? 😲 Could be, but I'd like to see some definite numbers.

Woh Harshad and Pranali wala is also a Bengali remake na? 🤪

Can't believe they're casting Ami (who is just a year older than HC) as his mother! 🤡

Ad revenue from TV + Subscription money from TV viewers < money from Hotstar subscriptions? 😲 Could be, but I'd like to see some definite numbers.

Woh Harshad and Pranali wala is also a Bengali remake na? 🤪

Can't believe they're casting Ami (who is just a year older than HC) as his mother! 🤡

ami kon?

Ad to waisa hi rahega, numbers may vary. May not match upto hs subs bt who knows...don't underestimate online fans crazy for these bs shows 😂😂

Ha iche nodi two sis after one guy and one sis is psychopath. Check out wiki u will get headache 😂😂😏 will watch a few for Harshad bas

ami kon?

Ad to waisa hi rahega, numbers may vary. May not match upto hs subs bt who knows...don't underestimate online fans crazy for these bs shows 😂😂

Ha iche nodi two sis after one guy and one sis is psychopath. Check out wiki u will get headache 😂😂😏 will watch a few for Harshad bas

Trivedi- she played Kitu in that serial a long time back!

Wow that's great for premium customers. Is this one of their buy now or lose forever type schemes ya diwali ka advance bonus😆

I don't really think it will affect their TRPs to larger extent

One thing I am sure, this scheme is not for long