Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Series sans asshole MLs:-

• Perfect and Casual (isme unforgettable love vala ML)
  • First romance
  • Lucky's first love
  • Falling into your smile
Edited by Pighalta_Bhoot - 2 years ago
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

KKB escapes Zee's 6 days a week thingy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿคก

Maybe they learnt from Fateh's show- difficult to stretch an already-stretched show over 6 days- the TRP's fall.

aekiel thumbnail

KKIS actor was in KSKBT years ago- quite a change! 

Edited by aekiel - 2 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

finally bhagya kachra dropped 2.2๐Ÿ˜†

parineti has taken slot from pandya ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Chocolateygirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

finally bhagya kachra dropped 2.2๐Ÿ˜†

parineti has taken slot from pandya ๐Ÿ˜Ž

finally,it was stuck to 2.4 like glue for many weeks.looks like audience are fed up with tracks that was shown.

Parineeti show only watched the promo nd plus its ekta mata show.nd surprised it took slot of PS, even there also unnecessary dramas is going.looks like audience are bored of their favourite shows nd trying new shows for a change till too drags.๐Ÿ˜†

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dipsdj

finally,it was stuck to 2.4 like glue for many weeks.looks like audience are fed up with tracks that was shown.

Parineeti show only watched the promo nd plus its ekta mata show.nd surprised it took slot of PS, even there also unnecessary dramas is going.looks like audience are bored of their favourite shows nd trying new shows for a change till too drags.๐Ÿ˜†

Pandya one is weird its gone onto bonkers rather make it supernatural atleast the plot wont look so outlandish

they could just have followed like ghumda copy paste of original would have remained in top slot since they have no creativity๐Ÿ˜†

PS in both tamil and malayalam versions are slot leaders mostly no 1 aur is kude remake ko deko

bhagya no comments looks like strong prachi gone for toss with doormat one. TRPs giega hi. it may slightly rise next week due to that maha bull crap

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

aekiel thumbnail

Anchal Sahu is just 17? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Saw her fans trending something on Twitter. 

I thought she'd at least be 20-21 types, if not older.  

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

riya didi ko charan sparshsmiley31

unka  vidhyarthi hone ka saubhagya mila hai tho ab Rantgiri chalu

So i came across the show  Miss the Dragon while looking for TEL. The storyline looked interesting so started watching 

FL gets reincarnated 4 times, ML is dragon king. SML is some deity and SFL id bird demon or something

The set up was interesting but the execution of reincarnation is where the screwed the pooch. The  reason is so infuriatingly asinine 

I am on ep 20 it was interesting to see FL in different character but it do get tiring after a while

the MVP of the show are the second leads. I was more interested in their story after ep4

I am the kind of person who would mind spoilers while watchibg so i read about the ending and it already made my disappointment into seething rage. I really wish i can smack the person who thought of that idiotic ending. I dropped the series, I wanted to watch for the second leads but now no way

Going bit tangent here I like that asian shows have predefined episodes outside the purview of ratings and reviews. This is a blessing when compared to ITV where ratings matter but there is also a downside, if the show is shit there is nothing to be done about it as you have already wrapped shooting before telecast and the actors would be busy with next project

coming back to the show, second worse thing apart from the ending is ML

whoever decided to cast him deserves a kick in the pichvada. I just researched about him he is Thyme in Chinese version of BoF. Havent watched MG and never planning to but the guy is so bad. In C - fantasy dramas that i have seen only few actors can pull a white wig, he looked so horrendous in the wig reminded me of safed dayaan from aahat or better betaal from Vikram betaal of DD vala. That betaal wa so charming. this guy was all thobda with forever resting bxch expression. The FL atleast tried but was let down by this safed lakda

Rant oversmiley36

My Rating:- 4/10

Main Toh Thak Gayi Hansa GIF - Main Toh Thak Gayi Hansa Khichdi - Discover  & Share GIFs

Edited by Pighalta_Bhoot - 2 years ago
StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail