Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Where can I watch this? I love Mohit Raina. He just gives off such good vibes and has good looks to boot. ❤️

Softness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Where can I watch this? I love Mohit Raina. He just gives off such good vibes and has good looks to boot. ❤️

Disney hotstar

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

IPTV zindabad.. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hotstar

popcorn time

movies123

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I watched it for sunny but it awakened my dormat love for Mohit. Actors were good at their roles but i found Diana's role bit pixie dreamgirl type. And the glorification of idiocy by jassie( sunny's character name i hope) was beyond stupid! They could have flown her to france instead of all that jhol.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Moodyblue

I watched it for sunny but it awakened my dormat love for Mohit. Actors were good at their roles but i found Diana's role bit pixie dreamgirl type. And the glorification of idiocy by jassie( sunny's character name i hope) was beyond stupid! They could have flown her to france instead of all that jhol.

Apt analysis! 👍🏼

I found it quite difficult to accept that a national level athlete had to resort to illegal migration just because his Visa had been rejected once. He had three months in hand. All this time he didn't even contact Kartika and then dropped the bomb on her a few days prior to her wedding. 

Diana's character I felt had a lot of scope but they didn't utilize her properly. From extremely playful they went straight to extremely kind. There should have been a journey.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moodyblue

Absolutely!

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Apt analysis! 👍🏼

I found it quite difficult to accept that a national level athlete had to resort to illegal migration just because his Visa had been rejected once. He had three months in hand. All this time he didn't even contact Kartika and then dropped the bomb on her a few days prior to her wedding. 

Diana's character I felt had a lot of scope but they didn't utilize her properly. From extremely playful they went straight to extremely kind. There should have been a journey.

The movie had a lot of potential and most of the cast was good at its work too, I think we can only blame it on weak writing 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

The movie had a lot of potential and most of the cast was good at its work too, I think we can only blame it on weak writing 

I agree. 

I watched their promotional videos and there when Radhika and Vikki explained about Kartika and Jaggi's POVs - it made sense. But when I watched the movie, I realized if I hadn't watched those, I wouldn't have understood the concept of the movie at all. 

The writing is to be blamed here for that. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

I agree. 

I watched their promotional videos and there when Radhika and Vikki explained about Kartika and Jaggi's POVs - it made sense. But when I watched the movie, I realized if I hadn't watched those, I wouldn't have understood the concept of the movie at all. 

The writing is to be blamed here for that. 

which promotional vid?