Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Shiddat poster.jpg

Starring: Mohit Raina, Diana Penty, Radhika Madan, Sunny Kaushal

Director: Kunal Deshmukh

The movie is about two parallel stories of Gautam- Ira and Jaggi- Kratika where they find if the love they have is a whirlpool or a boat.

Reviews invited.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ilahi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Didn't like it  Madan is so overrated. Her voice is jarring and her dialogue delivery sucks. Raina and Kaushal were better. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not something groundbreaking but isn't half as bad as some are claiming it to be.

All the actors were absolutely brilliant in their respective roles but the story itself is quite weak.

I wish the director had allocated more time for exploring the actual love story than focusing on the "Shiddat" factor. Except for the last 10 minutes didn't even feel any emotion from the girl's side, not that I could blame her considering their back story. 

Gautam-Ira's story had much more potential but...  

It's a movie worth watching for the music and the performance of the cast but definitely not the story. 

Edited by Nush_Rat - 2 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Songs are superbbb.. and Sunny is a pretty good actor very natural.. Radhika mehhh.. Mohit looks so good and his voice ☺️ Not a bad movie tho.. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Songs are superbbb.. and Sunny is a pretty good actor very natural.. Radhika mehhh.. Mohit looks so good and his voice ☺️ Not a bad movie tho.. 

agree, but I really think that the story lacked on various levels, there was so much potential in Mohit - Diana's story. 

Also, Radhika's character didn't seem to actually love him, it was just, "he is doing so much, I will also love him"

Nush_Rat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Monstuholic

agree, but I really think that the story lacked on various levels, there was so much potential in Mohit - Diana's story. 

Also, Radhika's character didn't seem to actually love him, it was just, "he is doing so much, I will also love him"

Couldn't agree more.

Also @Bold that's where I felt the entire narration went down the drain. Radhika was wonderful in both of her phone conversations with Mohit and Sunny but it's difficult to feel any emotion for the character when she fell in love in record time, that too because the guy did something insane. By that logic, every girl should fall in love whenever some guy shows some grand gesture.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Couldn't agree more.

Also @Bold that's where I felt the entire narration went down the drain. Radhika was wonderful in both of her phone conversations with Mohit and Sunny but it's difficult to feel any emotion for the character when she fell in love in record time, that too because the guy did something insane. By that logic, every girl should fall in love whenever some guy shows some grand gesture.

exactly, I can't comprehend what ran in the writer's head to show something like that

Nush_Rat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Monstuholic

exactly, I can't comprehend what ran in the writer's head to show something like that

They might be trying to tell that pure, unadulterated love exists in today's world too, but unfortunately they focused on drama too much and messed up the original story itself. 🥱 Not to mention they hardly explored the girls' POVs, be it Kartika's or Ira's. 🤔

Edited by Nush_Rat - 2 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Watched only for Mohit Raina's character. Wonderful actor, charismatic on screen. Sincerely plays every role and therefore doing justice to each of them.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nush_Rat

They might be trying to tell that pure, unadulterated love exists in today's world too, but unfortunately they focused on drama too much and messed up the original story itself. 🥱 Not to mention they hardly explored the girls' POVs, be it Kartika's or Ira's. 🤔

perhaps.