Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hmm not really Jay’s fault. didn’t instructions say no one can touch anything before task starts?? 

But I hope he learnt his lesson. 

instructions said that the contenders are not allowed to help so it was kinda a loophole

but still even if it was written like you said rules get broken and twisted around all the time in the show

so he cant be that naive.

technically in the last task they had to get ganna juice but it got mixed with water, shampoo and what not. so nothing ever goes according to the rules in BB. 

there is also the rule of junglewasi not being allowed to enter the main house you get my point?

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ayaan786

instructions said that the contenders are not allowed to help so it was kinda a loophole

but still even if it was written like you said rules get broken and twisted around all the time in the show

so he cant be that naive.

technically in the last task they had to get ganna juice but it got mixed with water, shampoo and what not. so nothing ever goes according to the rules in BB. 

there is also the rule of junglewasi not being allowed to enter the main house you get my point?

yeah and I agree Jay was less attentive and agile - hopefully a lesson learnt. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Simba is a floater lol 

May be Umar but other than that pretty much no one. 

A floater is good for him. Simba is physically strong and jay can make use of that to his advantage if he sees any merit in it. Simba can be controlled but Umar may flip anytime. That's why it should be simba

King_Aggy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Completely agree. When she came to know that the nails were missing she could have immediately halted the task and threatened to not allow the task to move unless the nails are retrieved. It was clearly stated in the note that the equipment are not to be tampererd with before the task but she chose to ignore that.

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Tejaswii is not the worst sanchalak. Yes, she could have given justice to Jay. But it is fair to be unfair in Biggboss show.

I think Tejaswii could have handled it better. She should have told to be fair all three contenders  should build cart with 3 nails. 

She should have taken one nail away from Pratik and Nishant. 

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She might have forget to take command from her masters..

diyaARSHI thumbnail

I think people here should watch the episode again and check that Teju didn't side with any of them.

She didn't see Pratik taking the nail and he denied too. There was no proof to take action against him then. But when Teju got to know (Meisha!!! too late for a confession!!!!!!), she told Pratik clearly that he was wrong and he should have played without finding loopholes even before the task started.

She didn't yell at all. She was not happy with Jay for not even participating in the task. In fact, Jay lost his chance to shine in my opinion. She kept telling him to try, make alliance, talk to Simba, at least do something. 

She just wanted him to start and she would have eventually allowed him without that freaking nail. It was not about winning or losing, but at least trying (for audience's sake) since Teju, Vishal and Akasa let him be a captaincy contender. 

p.s. She was very clear with her thoughts and clearly unbiased. actually she didn't get a chance to be biased!!!! Lol

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Nobody can be worst sanchaalak than Shamita...Vishal may be next 🤣

Shamita at least had a reason for doing what she did, she wanted to bring in someone that supported her, what reason did Tejaswi have for not being fair in the game? Literally a dumb bimbo as some had pointed earlier.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyaARSHI

I think people here should watch the episode again and check that Teju didn't side with any of them.

She didn't see Pratik taking the nail and he denied too. There was no proof to take action against him then. But when Teju got to know (Meisha!!! too late for a confession!!!!!!), she told Pratik clearly that he was wrong and he should have played without finding loopholes even before the task started.

She didn't yell at all. She was not happy with Jay for not even participating in the task. In fact, Jay lost his chance to shine in my opinion. She kept telling him to try, make alliance, talk to Simba, at least do something. 

She just wanted him to start and she would have eventually allowed him without that freaking nail. It was not about winning or losing, but at least trying (for audience's sake) since Teju, Vishal and Akasa let him be a captaincy contender. 

p.s. She was very clear with her thoughts and clearly unbiased. actually she didn't get a chance to be biased!!!! Lol

Why the hell should Jay bother participating if Tejaswi herself is not doing what a sanchalak should be doing? She could have cancelled the entire task or reset it? why didn't she? In her mind she has already decided that Jay is a sore loser and pratik is some saint until he was exposed by meisha. She didn't even apologise for her sore loser remark after she realised that Jay was right the entire time. Telling Pratik that he was wrong has achieved what exactly? He still got away with what he did. Whether Jay shines or not he is definitely getting sympathy for this unfair treatment he received and frankly I can understand why he didn't bother with the task.

She knew that Pratik had some extra nails but still she didn't question that and just yelled at Jay when he was actually right the entire time saying that he saw Pratik taking his nails. Would it have killed her to at least verify it? And what is the point of doing the task and wasting your energy over something that would have anyways resulted in him losing anyways due to the absence of nails and the chariot falling apart, he is not an idiot to not see that.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Tejaswii is not the worst sanchalak. Yes, she could have given justice to Jay. But it is fair to be unfair in Biggboss show.

I think Tejaswii could have handled it better. She should have told to be fair all three contenders  should build cart with 3 nails. 

She should have taken one nail away from Pratik and Nishant. 

Exactly!! By not doing that she just showed what sort of airhead she is