Tejaswi is the worst Sanchalak

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

She didn't try to retrieve Jay's nail and started yelling at him instead. She was worse than Shamita who at least showed her partiality openly.

When Jay did tit for tat, even then, she took side of that man-child and yelled at Jay again which means she was supporting Pratik's tactics.

🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

It looked like she was trying to be in good books of OTT contestants. Don't know why..

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naaznin

It looked like she was trying to be in good books of OTT contestants. Don't know why..

All the gherwalas are against Jay for some reason. Even when he was fighting for map in the morning, they didn't come to help him.

Ash2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

She didn't try to retrieve Jay's nail and started yelling at him instead. She was worse than Shamita who at least showed her partiality openly.

When Jay did tit for tat, even then, she took side of that man-child and yelled at Jay again which means she was supporting Pratik's tactics.

🤢

Haters gonna hate 😂 khatte angoor.

Ash2021 thumbnail

🤢

😂do you even know what you are saying. Wow phd in twisting things this is literally.

Yelling!? Who started throwing tantrums and yelling first? Showed partiality in open is a good sanchalak!? Wow this is a first..supporting pratil!? Dude watch the episode again and get your facts right.

Really illogical post.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree she sucked! I can't believe I supported her over Donal... Now i guess everyone is right her, she is equally two faced.

She was the sanchalak, she could have easily ordered pratik to retrieve the nails or just reset the game as a whole.

Shamita was better, atleast she used some logic when it came to the ganna task.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

All the gherwalas are against Jay for some reason. Even when he was fighting for map in the morning, they didn't come to help him.

In that case i am very happy they are all sent back to the jungle.

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nobody can be worst sanchaalak than Shamita...Vishal may be next ðŸ¤£

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: roni_berna

Nobody can be worst sanchaalak than Shamita...Vishal may be next ðŸ¤£

Shamita at least showed her partiality openly and says it’s my strategy. Tejaswi had no clue about this task and kept screaming to Jay and fake scream to pratik from what I can tell and just couldn’t get hold of the task.

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 years ago
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Shamita at least showed her partiality openly and says it’s my strategy. Tejaswi had no clue about this task and kept screaming to Jay and fake scream to pratik from what I can tell and just couldn’t get hold of the task.

These jinglewaases are playing a v strange game. Weak and making zero sense.