🦋🔥Celebrating 11 Years Of PKYEK! 🔥🦋

Posted: 2 years ago

Today is a very special day for all PKYEKians. It's 18th October again, the day when our beloved show aired for the first time on television. 

The first time we saw the dreamy couple AbhIya.  

Today we are celebrating the best thing that happened 11 years ago, 

The best decision we made 11 years ago.

Some fell in love with the charming, mysterious vampire Abhay, while some stuck to the show because of our gorgeous Piya. 

Some are fans of our prankster Misha, while some are in the team of the coolest guy of Mount College Kabir. 

Some would say they are here for the one liners of Sid, the witty vampire while some are here for Metz and the tadkas that she brought in the story.

Some are here for the rooh afza party that Chand hosted every now and then in Raichand Mansion, make sure your neck movements are perfect to get an entry in the party. 

Some are here for our classy vampire mom Haseena, who knows how to slay in all her black outfits. 

Some are here for our Dobriyal uncle and his knowledge of vampires. Trust me he knows all about them, that's why he was chosen as their leader. 

Some are here for our party planner mom Madhu, who made sure all the arrangements were perfect, either for a birthday party or the many engagement parties that took place in the Dobriyal House. 

Some for our Sugandh mom, who always guided Piya even when she wasn't there with her. 

Some are here for our Birdie and her parties to hog on the leftover food after every party. 

Some are here for our thaali ka baigan Danish.

Some are here to take some fashion tips from our fashionista T. 

Some are here for our guy tracker Ruhi, the one who had all the information about every hot guy in Dehradun.

Some are here for our cutest Angad, who didn't leave a single chance to woo our Ruhi but always ended up doing something wrong and entertained all of us.

Some are here for the love triangle between Shankar, Misha and Shaurya. I'm sure you all must have found it funny. 

Some are here for wolfy mother-son duo Jeh and Dipanita, some for our magician Alina while rest come here to enjoy the bedtod performance of Neel. Are you one of them?

Or are you here because of the most important person in the whole show? Any guesses? 

CWB urf Chai Wale Baba, the one who was always right with his future predictions and we have his deewanis roaming here in the forum. 

Whatever maybe your reason for sticking around the show, it has been a rollercoaster ride for each one of us. Some are here from day 1 while some joined the show later but now we are all a part of this fandom and forum. 

Today we have gathered here to celebrate the 11th Anniversary of PKYEK. 

11 Years of our iconic and magical jodi AbhIya / ViSu. 

Sit back and enjoy your ride as we take you all through the memory lane in the next post. 

- Credits -

- Banner: Meghana (@simply.meghana) -

- Writeups: Aarya (@MyDriYa) & Hriti -

Edited by White-Lilac - 2 years ago

1. Abhay and Piya's first unofficial meet: 

"In junglon mein bohot se gehre raaz dafan hai, in raazon ko koi anjaan hi ho sakta hai jo jaanne ki koshish karega. Kabhi kabhi raahi raaste ko chunta hai aur kabhi kabhi raasta raahi ko chunta hai."

"Ye achanak mausam ko kya ho gaya?" 

"Ye kya tha? Hawa ka jhonka ya kuch aur?"

2. Misha and Piya's slap intro:

"Sorry personally mat lena."

"You too."

3. Piya falls down from the rappling point: 

4. When Abhay pushed while she was dancing in the snow: 

"Whoever he was, I hope I never see him again!" 

Ironic, right? 

5. Abhay's entry in the college: 

I'm pretty sure, it's one of the favourite scenes of all the Abhay pankhis here.

The handsome vampire who ignored all the girls who were ogling at him.

"You're rude."

"You're fast."

6. Abhay as Romeo and Piya as Juliet: 

Piya always used to lose herself in Abhay's hypnotizing eyes. 

7. Jealousy game on point: 

AbhIya had all the tricks up their sleeves to make each other jealous, be it with Kabir, Jeh, T or any other girl. 

8. Abhay drops a drunk Piya to the hostel:

"You're my angel."

9. Kiss in the snow: 

"I don't hate you Abhay… because I think I'm falling in love with you."

10. Abhay takes Piya to his house to save her from Danish: 

"Piya tum bilkul usi ki tarah ho, ek hote jaa rahe ho tum dono mere dil mein."

11. The first dance: 

Kuch khaas hai kuch paas hai kuch ajnabee ehsaas hai 

12. Each other's safe heaven: 

Different circumstances but you know what I mean.

"Tumhare saath baithne mein mujhe koi khatra nahi hai, so with you I'm safe."

"I feel safe, here, with you." 

13. Piya fools Abhay as Maithili: 

14. Abhay leaves Piya in a cave: 

"Kyun karte ho mujhse itna pyaar Abhay?" 

"I don't love you!" 

15. Piya gets to know Abhay is a vampire: 

"Tum mujhse bachne ke liye help maang rahi ho Piya?"

16. Abhay confesses his love for Piya: 

"I love you Piya! Nahi reh sakta main tumhare bina, nahi reh sakta main tumse door. Nahi kar sakta apni feelings ko control." 

17. Piya kisses a jealous Abhay in front of everyone: 

"You have to kiss me in front of the whole college without telling anyone ki hum dono ke beech koi rishta hai."

18. Abhay treats Piya's wounds in the hospital: 

19. Doctor Abhay treats Piya's sunburn: 

"Tumhare bina main na jaane kya karti Abhay."

20. Abhay wipes away Piya's memories: 

"Tumhe mujhe bhoolna hoga Piya."

[Continued in the next post]

21. Piya returns from Paris and the entry of the Khuranas: 

22. Piya gets flashbacks of Abhay: 

23. Piya frees Abhay from the ice: 

24. Abhay's re-entry in the college with a new girl & Chand's life in danger: 

25. Abhay, Piya, Misha and Panchi's love square: 

26. Jeh's comical transformation into a wolf: 

I'm sure you all must have had a good laugh while watching this. 

27. (i) Piya gets kidnapped by Jeh 

(ii) Piya gets her memory back 

(iii) Neel is found to be dead 

28. Abhay and Alina's fake romance for the potion: 

29. Panchi's 4th engagement, T is found dead and Maithli returns as T: 

30. (i) Abhay got the potion 

(ii) Jeh kills Abhay 

(iii) Maithali's end 

(iv) Abhay becomes a human 

31. Abhiya little paradise: 

32. Arnab kills Jeh: 

33. Show's happy ending with MishKa and AbhIya's wedding: 

- Credits - 

Diya (@Fearless_Lover) & Hriti 

-Special thanks to Diya for helping with the post leap scenes-

Artwork done by simply.meghana

Patanga aur Aag

Tumse pyaar karne ki gustakhi ki hai maine....

The Blood Moon Shines Its Light Over the Forbidden Lovers

The Union of Darkness and Light

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

To this day, many of us still hold fond memories of the show, be it through the magic of Abhiya, through the characters and story, through countless forum posts and discussions, and so much more beyond that. Our love for PKYEK started on some fateful day, be it on October 18th, 2010, or some time down the line, but we love it all the same. Let us recount those experiences with some of our members!

imkt

Q1. How did you start watching Pkyek?

I started watching this show on star one as I was very fond Geet so I started watching this show.

Q2. When did you join the forum? And are you still active? 

11 years back and still I am active

Q3. Experience in Pkyek forum.

it is an amazing experience with this forum people are warm and welcoming . There was a time when I lost my account but I tried and get it back . I lost all the contact but I guess I got very cute friends in this forum.

Q4. Do you still watch the show? What do you like most about the show?

yes I watch in Hotstar app while working. Well off course Vivian and sukirti and the big music . They both have created a very beautiful chemistry and lifelong to reason to cherish Abhay and piya.

Q5. Any particular episode that stays with you till date?

I  like that episode where Sidharth enters in college where he find about Piya and Abhay .. Abhay is jealous while seeing kabir and Piya dancing . Abhay ask Piya to kiss him and yes there conversation on messages.

Q6.  Favourite promo? 

promo as in when piya comes back with jeh to college and sees Abhay .. it was memories cleaned scene.

Q7. What makes you ship abhiya or who is your favourite couple from the show? 

I love introvert characters so Abhay was dark , introvert and shady and Piya was soft their chemistry expressions made me ship them. Abhay n piya offcourse..

Q8. Favourite character? 

Abhay always  

Q9. Share any funny incident related to Pkyek or the forum when you were active in the forum.

I haven’t crossed any such incident lol 

Q10. The one thing which you would like to change in Pkyek story? (Only one)

I never liked panchi so I never wanted panchi Sidharth track in the story .

Q11. Tell us about what you feel about reopening of Pkyek forum?

Old is gold and it feels good to be back in forums and I know still I get the same love from all the people in forums .

Lots of love & Thank you

Kajal (Id: imkt)

simply.meghana

I saw a promo on Star Plus channel and was interested to see what an ITV vampire show is like. Then I witnessed the glory of Abhay Raichand and Abhiya and instantly fell in love! 

I first came to the forum somewhere in between 2014-2015. I never had the opportunity to discuss the show with anyone living in the US and all, so this forum was a blessing in disguise. I am still active. 

I love it here! Stories, love for Abhiya, trolling characters and each other, I missed it all very much! Feels great to be back on IF after 6 years!

Yes, I do! I love Abhay and Abhiya the most! (But mostly Abhay )

The episode in the hospital, where Abhay confesses his feeling for Piya and heals her 

Q6.  Favourite promo? 

Can I have two? The first one with aag and patanga, and the one where Abhay bites Piya (as seen in my DP)

Abhiya is just....too magical for words. I cannot describe why I love them, I just do! 

Q8. Favourite character? 

Abhay 

Q9. Share any funny incident related to Pkyek or the forum when you were active in the forum.

I don't recall much from the forum in the earlier days when I was there, but all the trolling we do now is absolutely hilarious. Show-wise, the paper dance with Angad and Kabir as partners was very funny! 

Abhay should have never become human. 

I got to meet and reconnect with people in this forum, and I'm glad it is still open. Without it, I wouldn't have made such great friends and I also wouldn't have gotten promoted to IF-Stunnerz.

soniakhanna01

When i saw the promo i was like ye to dekna hi h 

About 2015 or 16 

Yes i am active

This forum need a lot of work

Yes sometimes

Every episode 

Q6.  Favourite promo? 

When abhay accept his love

Abhiya and misha and kabir too

Q8. Favourite character? 

Abhiya

The pajama party where all boys came wearing girls clothes

I really wanted abhay to answer maithali question when on abhiya officially date she asked that 

Tum ne maithili se bi to pyar kia tha na kya tum usse ab ni chate 

Happy and relieved and feel like alive 

I really didnt sleep for 2 days peacefully when this forum closed.

MyDriYa

Jab iska pehla promo aaya tha.. *Patanga ho jaye mohabbat me fanahhh, Ye uski adaa h ya aag ka gunaah, koi aag se bhi to puchhe uski jise bhi pyaar se chhua, uski bas raakh hi mili..* That was catchy and I was not aware of Vampire stuff then. So i was interested and wanted to know who is patanga & aag , what does it mean .. 

Yes I am still active that's y answering it 

Although I joined forum in 2016 lekin vo staking thi. I just used to post my story updates. Ye silsila kuchh saalon tak chala.. Ab Is Forum pe idhar kuchh months se  Regular join kiya h ...

It's going great till now, bahut kuchh sikhne ko mila.. So much theories..  and the awards I get.. 

in one word . It's CRAZY ! 

Yeah .. koi bhi episode kabhi bhi , randomly. 

I like it's everything , ( bloopers to saare show me hote h so ignore that.) The plot, main characters, villian, elderly ppl or Vampire, Especially Abhay Raichand !

Abhay ki entry in college.. episode 6

Q6.  Favourite promo? 

Aag & patanga 

https://youtu.be/XXzhZwLt-Eo

Abhay identity reveal as Vampire in front of Pia. 

https://youtu.be/8MpbCxR8v2k

Abhay biting Pia  

https://youtu.be/wVh5mZPtSGI

Abhay is the reason i like Abhiya .. Abhay jisko bhi like Karo, I will like her even his jacket. AbhiYa ke alava I liked Abhay-Misha banter. #Dianasour & #Kiddo

Q8. Favourite character? 

Abhay.. Abhay .. Abhay. 

It's always funny... No seriousness , no long thesis.. stress buster on forum, Especially the turtle dance and bhagora ghoda. 

Related to Pkyek, at my home when the show was airing my family used to tease me by saying Vampire as umpire, Umpire wala show 

Abhay ko human banaana .. I want to change that. 

Greatttttt... I used to stalk this virana forum before 

one day when I visited it was locked. I felt like I have lost something kyunki India forum pe kisi or forum se familiarity nhi thi, abhi bhi nhi h. 

I will thank sonia.. she asked me to pm mods, At first I was like it's not possible, but still I pmed mods along with others (jiska mujhe pata nhi kaun kaun the usme) . 

And now here we are .... Celebrating 11th years of Pkyek.

Happy Anniversary to Pkyek 

Abhiya_cute 

I have started watching pkyek , when I saw the first promo on TV  , then I saw the episode where abhay enter then after sometime I started following the show and it became my favorite. 

I have joined the forum in  2016  December, and I am still active just sometimes comment on post. 

It is a good experience, I have joined late so can't read old ff and os. 

I watch the show, when ever I feel low and what to refresh my mood. 

The most I like about is the abhiya chemistry, the direction and dialogues. 

My favorite episode that stay with today is the first episode, which I don't watch on TV but on hot star. 

Q6.  Favourite promo? 

My favorite promo is the where, piya memories are gona erase , abhay was buried . That promo has power n emotions. 

Visu chemistry on screen make me ship abhiya, second reason is that the love and passion of abhay and piya for each other, I like a love in really life to.  My favorite couple is abhiya only , second favorite is Misha and Kabir. 

Q8. Favourite character? 

My favorite character of Pkyek is abhay Raichand, as he is handsome, charming and the loveable romantic boyfriend. 

Don't have any funny incident on forum, or Pkyek, just that when watch romeo Juliet play I laughed really hard. 

One thing that what to change in Pkyek  story is that alina abhay fake couple drama . 

I was happy that forum was open,  I was only new member then, what to read many ffs, os. I was dancing when it open. 

Vivirti_Suvian2

When i saw first promo Abhay saves Piya then that 2nd promo Abhay in totally black and Piya in orange dress "Aag aur patange ki kahaani" childhood memories indeed 

I guess during PKYEK days only i joined IF for AbhiYa because of saher di edits i know this place and ya i came here often just to update CG or sometimes bas aise hi but ya less active 

I have beautiful memories because this is the 1st forum the moment i joined IF and because of this i met so many friends whom i still in contact 

Yes i do watch as i still make edits and vm on Abhay Abhiya so i watch it more often and What i like about this show is its unique supernatural vampire based drama hoke bhi the way villians too doesnt overshadowed by leads story and the way its balanced Supernatural romcom plus family scenes and i love sisters bond and best thing is their chemistry and without even much effects they given us beautiful show like "Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaanii" and most importantly Abhay Raichand character his attitude witty replies and the way Vivian made Abhay character so appealing and background music for Abhay and dialogues are just wow and some scenes execution looks simple but it still stays in our heart 

That one episode where Abhay frozen Abhay erased Piya's memories "Tumhe mujhe bhoolna hi hoga piya tumhari zindagi ab bhi baki hai" when i was a kid i really thought his gone i cried straight 4 days and nights and then new promo came out that time i get to know his coming bck then i stopped crying

Q6. Favourite promo? 

Abhay in black and Piya in orange dress "Patanga jo ho jaaye mohabbat mein fanaa"

Abhiya indeed unique ek aag hai toh dusara patanga both balances each other Piya's innocence and Abhay's arrogance perfect combination he always protects her even if he doesnt fall for her in initial days music is just best na na. . . . and i love all the pairing but Abhiya ke baad i like Misha Kabir as well 

Q8. Favourite character? 

Abhay Raichand undoubtedly

My username is Vivirti_Suvian2 so many thinks this is my real name and still many thinks in same way toh alag se batana padta hai that I'm PKYEK fan Abhiya offscreen couple name is my username and my name is Snehal

I dont want to change anything each character has its own charm and perspective about why they are doing this and best thing is whole cast onscreen and offscreen chemistry is awesome their birthday celebrations segments i have beautiful memories of them 

First of all thank you so much for reopening PKYEK forums its always been special drama for me it gives me Abhay Raichand Abhiya and many more beautiful memories best buddies like saher di komu simran many more 

Fearless_Lover

Twilight dekhe thee, aache lage ,ekta ne concept chori kiya toh aur bhi aacha laga in decent words Saw the promo, liked it, Aur dekh liya

10 saal ho gaye  

No not at all was passing through here thought let me answer your questions agar active nhi hote toh ans kyu dete

In one word it is Gajab.This forum is not as active as before but still close to heart

Weekend par most of time insta par

Vampire human love story Concept , main leads , Chaiwale baba ki predictions, Bedtod performances of Actors,

Jungle main mangal wale sare scenes r in priority list

One paricular scene that i lovedthe most is when Raichands decided to leave DD and Danish used this oppurtunity in his favour and tried to killed piya then Abhay saved her and confessed his true feeling in front of unconscious Piya

Q6. Favourite promo? 

1st promo, aag aur patanga

dekhte dekhte pyar ho gaya 

Chaiwale baba aur unki predictions

Q8. Favourite character? 

Abhiya And besides that I like Chaiwale baba, jungle main Abhay par dore dalte MEGHU, and last but not the least abhay ka white towel

Most of the forum members got the warning from the mods ek innocent topic par comment krne k liye  how rude 

Its ending, how come a vampire turned into a human ? That's the only thing I couldn't digest till today,it would have been better,Either turn Piya into a vampire or show ends up with a sad 

It's nice to see the doors of the house open for all of us 

DDLJ_fan

The first promo was intriguing ,it aroused the curiosity to watch the show

9years ago

Not much 

remarkable

no

Main leads

Abhay bites piya 

Q6. Favourite promo? 

Dekho mere is sach ko 

Aur kaho kya ab bhi mujhse 

Pyar kar sakti hoo 

"Abhay's identity revealed" 

Abhiya

Their sparkling chemistry 

Q8. Favourite character? 

Mathali

Don't remember anything like that.

nothing

Feels good.

[Continued in the next post]

Abhaythevampire

the first promo of aag and patanga ki kahani piqued my interest and then i simply fell in love with vivian dsena as Abhay Raichand from first look.

i joined forum quite recently only last year but i got active in last few months after making some friends aka kumbh mela sisters

well as i joined now most of discussions on show are quite old and chewed up. So We discussed the bloopers and trolled many characters including the cursed woman of pkyek. Thats how it started and now i have become part of this group of AT members where we just do incessant bakwas almost all day long and we look for excuses to just chat with each other too which is quite a loving experience for me. 

What do you like most about the show? -i watched when it aired and then very recently during lockdown i found it on hitatar and then started watching again. Now i do quite often watch my favorite episodes. Pre leap storyline is by far fav. I have many treasured moments from it particularly the scenes where abhiya are involved.  Overall young audience tone of the show, a small fantasy angle and the intense lovestory is what i love about the hsow.

the episode where abhay is frozen and piya loses memory. Its a tragic episode but the intensity of their love and the dedication for the other is at its peak in the episode and everytime i watch that i get goosebumps. I just want to stop the time there when he asks her to leave and she just wont leave and defeated from her live he would just hold her kissing her on forehead 

Q6. Favourite promo? 

the first one. Patanga jo mohabbat me fanah ho jaye to ye patange ki ada he ya aag ka gunah. Koi aag se bhi to puche uske dil ki jise pyar se chua uski bas rakh mili. I think its story of vampire falling for human rather than human falling for vampire and this dialogue signifies that very thing 

Abhiya. Is my fav. Although i like piya in pre leap beginning but it is abhay’s intense love for her that glues me to them

Q8. Favourite character? 

the good vampire aka abhay raichand

umm there were funny episodes but nothing specific that i can recall. And with forum well i would say most days are fun only

well since i get to pick only one thing my biggest issue was lack of trust on Piya’s part. i want piya to trust abhay more often especially when she says she accept him in all his form 

I became active only after that so i would say i m glad it reopened otherwise i would not have met many friends here 

White-Lilac 

I would say the first promo, Aag and Patanga one is magical. It still attracts me the way it did years back and this answers the question.

I joined the forum around 4 years back and yes I'm active. You can always find me here making ATs after ATs. 

I love spending time with the members here, they all are hilarious and you guys won't believe it but we have started solving the age old mysteries of the show and now we see the show in a different light. 

Yes I do watch the show on hotstar as I make VMs whenever I have time. 

What I like most about the show? Of course it has to be Abhiya. 

Well most of the scenes of Abhiya are special to me but if I have to pick a particular one it would be the college trip one. The episode where Abhay saves Piya from getting attacked by Danish in the Pandher fort and later when she gets her ankle twisted, Abhay becomes a doctor for her. 

Q6. Favourite promo? 

There are three actually. 

(i) Aag and Patanga 

(ii) Vampire reveal promo 

(iii) When Abhay wipes away Piya's memories

Q7. What makes you ship Abhiya or who is your favourite couple from the show? 

The chemistry. You can rarely find such passionate chemistry on ITV and I'm glad Abhiya is one of the iconic jodis who are still alive in everyone's memory till date. 

Apart from Abhiya, I liked Angad and Ruhi's jodi. The ones who stuck with each other from starting till the end. 

Q8. Favourite character? 

The charming vampire, the lady killer VD urf Abhay. 

There were many funny incidents in the show and as I've mentioned above, I've started seeing the show in a new light, there are many more angles to all the scenes shown but to answer the question I would say Abhay's birthday party episode where Angad drops the hammer on Ruhi's leg. 

Coming to the funny incident in the forum, you don't know what all happens in the ATs. 

I'll be honest here, Abhay and Panchi track. God I can't stand those scenes. 

Q11. Tell us about what you feel about the reopening of Pkyek forum?

This can fit for the funny incident in the forum as well. When the forum got closed, I got so many PMs from the members here but I was too busy with personal life to check them and later when I returned I got to know about all the chaos and the next set of PMs were to inform me that the members successfully managed to get the forum reopened. I don't know how the situation was at that time but I'm glad the members took this initiative or else we wouldn't have had this thread and the celebration. 

Ashley.Tisdale 

Ever since the first promo came out and my friends and I figured out this is "Indian Twilight". 

But in all honesty, I watched it initially just to make fun, had no intentions of falling in love with the show  

I don't remember but I wasn't around when the show originally aired. At that time I was just a silent reader without a personal account but enjoyed all the bashing and fanfictions. I am still active on IF, but in the Chat Club section now 

Well ever since some people have made it here, its been so nostalgic reminicing of the good old days. Met some awesome people here, I think I should be more active lol. 

Absolutely, its always on my "Continue Watching" option on Hotstar.

My most favourite part of the show is definitely Abhay Raichand. But my answer's gonna be more serious than that lol. What I really loved is how the makers captured the college life essence so well and every character was so perfectly cast that they looked like a "family of friends". Also even though the show was inspired by The Vampire Diaries and Twilight, they brought their own touch to it so it never felt like the other two vampire series.

Special mention to the Background Music, it really made the show and added so much to it: mystery, romance and supernaturalness. 

Abhay and Piya's first dance on Kuch Khaas Hai, that was the episode which made me fall in love with the show 

Other than that, a special mention to the Romeo Auditions episode where Piya questions him "What kind of a man are you?" and Abhayretorts, "A kind of a man you'll never get." Some next level confidence and swag 

Q6. Favourite promo? 

When Abhay officially confesses his love with Piya and they hug in the forest 

AbhIya had this natural chemistry and pull towards each other right from the beginning. Piya did get very annoying lol, but both of them really only had each other. Abhay was selfless when it came to Piya and could go to any lengths to protect her, and Piya could not stay away from him, no matter how hard she tried.

Favourite couple is definitely Abhay-Piya but special mention to Ruhi and Angad. That was the most healthy relationship on the show 

Q8. Favourite character? 

Abhay Raichand. Do I even need to say why? 

Okay I wasn't an active member at the time, but there was this member Chakku who used to make fun posts after each episode and they were hilarious 

Not turning them human at the end of the show, thus leaving the door open for Piya to either become a vampire by the last episode or it would be implied that she became one after a while.

It felt very nostalgic and I was very happy since I wasn't there during the OG airing of the show. 

Atript_aatma

Q1. When did you join the forum? And are you still active? 

I joined the forum because one of my friends Hriti is an active participant and ardent fan of the show. 

I've heard a lot from her of the vampire show, Abhiya, their sizzling chemistry, wolf, bhediya etc(that's all I know about the show) but haven't watched it

Got to know that people in this forum talk less of the show and more bakwas so I thought this is the place for me..

I've joined a few days back and I'm completely active

Q2. Experience in Pkyek forum.

It's been a fun journey so far interacting on no topics here in the ATs. It's just been a month or so since I'm here but now this is the forum I look up to whenever I'm online. 

So yeah that well defines my experience in forum

Q3. Share any funny incident related to Pkyek or the forum when you were active in the forum.

Everything has been funny since I have been here for a month now but special mention I would like to give to Meghna's amazing masterpieces. The best thing that happens to me in the morning has to definitely be getting a notification of a tag from her.

Nothing can be funnier than her paintings 

Abhiya29 

I saw the first promo on star one and I found it very interesting so I started watching it and I fell in love with it.

I joined Around November 2010. I am trying to be active

I met very cool people here and Its been amazing.

Yes! I loved everything about it even the bloopers and abhiya names changing.

When Maithali freezes Abhay and Abhay dialogues with piya. When piya unfreezes Abhay when she tried to save Neil

Q6. Favourite promo? 

The first promo, and when Abhay jumps out of frozen ice to save Piya.

Abhiya chemistry, their fight in the beginning, Abhiya saving each other. 

Q8. Favourite character? 

Abhay

Misha as Romeo

The werewolf track I would have made it shorter and had Abhay kill the werewolf. I would have brought Siddharth back. I wanted more of Abhay back flashback.

I feel excited because it's keeping us connected and we can relive Abhiya.

Pkyek_forever 

I was like 8 years when i started so i guess the promo attracted me also my big sister use to watch it too so maybe i started with her 

Recently just due to lockdown...

Yaa partially active like whenever i have free time to stalk 

I always feel i should have joined it before 

Yes dont even remember the count now 

Everything...

Any romantic scene or comedy scene 

Q6. Favourite promo? 

1st promo for sure

I dont think i can ever express what abhiya mean to be or what made me ship them, love has no reason so its just that they are the only one now then forever 

Q8. Favourite character? 

AbhIya for sure and other one i love to watch Angad scene 

There are many cant choose 

I wanted more human romance 

Wonderful 

Ayesha066

I used to watch a lot of shows on starone.. watched the trailer of PKYEK.. thought it was intriguing. So gave it a try.

oh! I will have to search member intros archive.. 

so according to the archive i officially joined the forum 10 years agoon page 69 of member introsBut i had been a silent observer of the forum for the first few months of the show

Oh! I had a blast here then when the show was on air..And I'm still enjoying the forum here..

I made so many friends both virtual and some I've met in person and we are still connected.. 

Yes sometimes, mostly the early episodes.. because later it went down the drain..

Episode where Piya's memory is erased and Abhay goes down in ice. It was so touching it has stayed with me till now..

Q6. Favourite promo? 

Patanga jo ho jaye mohobbat me fannaaa 

AbhIya was more like meant to be.. I started watching for them so anything else wasn't acceptable.. Although my fav couple would be ChandEena  Just for their interactions 

Q8. Favourite character? 

Sid.. He brought the spice the show needed

Oh the only old incident i remember is pure chaos in the forum for after an interview which followed by a series of FFs.. Since all the records of whatever happened got deleted it's no point elaborating it further.. But now when I think of it it was hilarious.. Old people and the ones I've discussed it with in the AT know about the incident

Make the story R-rated..Rest I was able to handle all the cr*p they showed in the latter episodes.

I wasn't here when the forum reopened.. So I can just tell that I can't imagine where in IF will I find such like minded people in one forum.. So I'm glad its back 

07RB

I have a friend who watch Indian shows a lot. She recommended me to watch the show.

I don’t remember when i joined. But i was there on the forums a lot. But never replied or reacted. I would just visit and see what’s happening. But during immj2 was when i started being active and all.

Amazing. I was pretty surprised to see its active. I thought that it might have been closed . So that’s why i never thought to check it before.

I do. But only before leap. After that i skip till i find good Abhiya scenes.

Not any particular episode. But I like the initial episodes a lot. It was like the introductory episodes but they were great.

Q6. Favourite promo? 

Haven’t watched any

Apart from Abhay- Pia, i think kabir-misha had lot of potential but makers didn’t build the story quite well

Expect makers to live upto audience’s expectations

Q8. Favourite character? 

Tanushree (T)

And siddharth 

All of u guys know about that now. I swear to god, i will never ever share my location ever again. Gave me a heart attack

Oh the only old incident i remember is pure chaos in the forum for after an interview which followed by a series of FFs.. Since all the records of whatever happened got deleted it's no point elaborating it further.. But now when I think of it it was hilarious.. Old people and the ones I've discussed it with in the AT know about the incident

Awesome 

Thank you everyone who made efforts to answer these questions! 

- Credits to respective owners- 

[Continued in next post]

- Credits to respective owners -

[Continued in next post]

- Credits to respective owners -

Experience Abhiya in a new guise and tale! Come and immerse yourself in the stories of love written by our talented writers!

Abhiya OS: Pehli Nazar

By MyDriYa

Anniversary Special OS, Read to enjoy 

Abhiya SS: My First and Last

By imkt

A tale of love who always remained first and last for Piya. But who was the first one, it's a mystery to find when you read the story.

Abhiya OS: Coffee with Mr. AR

By imkt

A miffed wife and handsome husband who console his wife with a beautiful conversation and coffee.

Abhiya OS: The Masquerade

By simply.meghana

Piya goes to meet her father's benefactor. Who is this mysterious man, and what will happen when they meet, or don't? 

Abhiya OS: My Only Eternal Love

By Susmitasumi96

I had been following her. She was unknown to my presence. 

She was my light. I was her Knight of darkness. 

I was nothing to her; she was my only eternal love!

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago