When he will produce new show and promote it 

I will chipkao this line 

Thanks for teaching us how and when to use remote 😌☺️

Best I will do the same . πŸ€£

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Of course he should tell the story that he wants to tell, but I don't think the story told so far deserves praise. Does it even deserve comprehension?

You have a male lead who dabbles in everything from an old age home to a saree design competition to planning a mall, but only for a couple of episodes each. He gets into street fights and has a so-called "show-biz lifestyle" of marriage proposals on social media, but also runs a nationwide business whenever he's not getting drunk during shirtless workouts. Fortunately, his computer-illiterate father-in-law who cursed him handles everything from sales to tax deductions. The female lead does nothing but respond to the male lead's harassment, emotional abuse, murder attempts, illegal business, alcohol abuse, jealousy and adultery. Any other characters only stand around the room, making faces while the male lead talks at length.

Everyone does not deserve the privilege of telling a story to millions of people. This man's suggestion that if we give him viewership, he'll give us a good story, is backwards. We are consumers - if we don't like his show, we'll look for another, so the time for him to start telling a coherent, well-paced long-term story was eight months ago. Go and tell your story to someone who has patience for you.

@ bold : True 

Its a give and take thing. Audience is not bought by you. We arent bound to like a show bcz you want us to. Appreciation cant be forced. If you are showing something genuinely worthwhile .....you will receive acclaim and love. If you arent.....its time to introspect where you are wrong. And if you are so adamant to do that....then ignore the comments and keep doin wht you like and stop cribbing abt trps.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

When he will crib about big boss I will chipkao same dialogue on his face 

Go produce your own big boss πŸ˜†

When he will produce new show and promote it 

I will chipkao this line 

Thanks for teaching us how and when to use remote 😌☺️

Lol🀣

BestπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I will also do the same. Bada gyaan deta hai BB pe.

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agree with this view. I agree that fans must not cross a limit in their criticism but the producer should also be careful while putting up insta stories. I don't get his pride on his storytelling to be very honest

AvantikaP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hapc

Agree with this view. I agree that fans must not cross a limit in their criticism but the producer should also be careful while putting up insta stories. I don't get his pride on his storytelling to be very honest

I have read better stories on this forum than his stories