Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotallyPagalSai thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

The first thing Sai said was- How do I face the people who have caused me only pain? Her problem was stated. Those people caused her pain. She wanted to leave. How can she go back to the same pain?

Both the psychiatrist and Aai have selective deafness. I don't want to get into the rubbish spoken by the psychiatrist. She made no sense. They made it seem as though Sai's brain had a plumbing blockage somewhere that Dr.Anjali magically declogged with her special brain acid dissolving sauce so that Sai could speak again. 

Aai has annoyed me so much during this track. She has supported her son without batting an eyelid. She has cried and cried - after all she is her son's mother. And now she is going to tell her daughter in law to go back to the house and people who she heard Sai clearly say gave her nothing but pain. 

The fig leaf being provided here is them staying separately in the same house. That's a lame cop out if there was ever one. Will they install an anti-Pakhi fence around her room or what? 😡

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TotallyPagalSai

The first thing Sai said was- How do I face the people who have caused me only pain? Her problem was stated. Those people caused her pain. She wanted to leave. How can she go back to the same pain?

Both the psychiatrist and Aai have selective deafness. I don't want to get into the rubbish spoken by the psychiatrist. She made no sense. They made it seem as though Sai's brain had a plumbing blockage somewhere that Dr.Anjali magically declogged with her special brain acid dissolving sauce so that Sai could speak again. 

Aai has annoyed me so much during this track. She has supported her son without batting an eyelid. She has cried and cried - after all she is her son's mother. And now she is going to tell her daughter in law to go back to the house and people who she heard Sai clearly say gave her nothing but pain. 

The fig leaf being provided here is them staying separately in the same house. That's a lame cop out if there was ever one. Will they install an anti-Pakhi fence around her room or what? 😡

@bold This 💯. It's not like sai didn't say her problem. The poor girl has been saying this in many ways to many people. No one cares about it. Pulkit knows only to scold virat when sai is on death bed without talking about main points. He should have given her proper advice But still he did so much for her when compared to the people who claims to love her.  Let's not even talk about aai. It's okay to love own son more. But ignoring a girl's pain & emotionally manipulating her just for your son sake is disgusting. And fearing a person who is not even recovered yet. Ugghhh. 

MB1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Seriously after looking at the precap and the way she was manipulating sai,my blood started boiling and I wanted to go inside the screen and slap her.

Does she has no humanity?can't see a girl who can't even speak properly and is in so much pain,she still has the guts to manipulate her.

One thing I learned is that - We say That Virat has acquired all his vile behavior from Ninad and I feel that He has acquired his manipulative and self victimization behavior from Ashwini.

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sherlockian

So I was right Ashwini does brainwash Sai. She is a master manipulator who has vested interests to keep sai at cn. After all she uses sai to settle scores with kaku and ninad. For her sai is like that overworked and underpaid servant who may never return to work if allowed to go back to their home.

I am so glad to see viewers here calling out Ashwini. Because of our desi sentiment of maata kabhi kumaata nahi ho sakti, sometimes these warm loving mother characters get a free pass to use their so-called maa-ki-mamta to emotionally manipulate (such as in KRPKAB S1). But Ashwini is worse than an emotional manipulator in the blind love for her son - she is a selfish cowardly woman who is using a vulnerable young girl to fight her battles for her. And, she is a reinforcer of patriarchy, seeing everything from the pov of her ‘raja beta’ & expecting his wife to be nothing but an instrument for his happiness, the girl’s own growth be damned.