Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

First of all I am surprised that sai still wants to start a new life despite her vulnerable condition. It needs a lot of will power & strength to think like that. As  I mentioned already sai has no one to guide her. There's isn't a single person around her to say she is in a toxic relationship. Everyone around her making her think she got a good husband & family. And whatever the fights between them is mere anban. Aai saw her son behavior,she himself accepted her son is becoming ninad, she saw sai brokedown still all she was thinking is how to brainwash sai to make her come back. It's irritating how people use sai's emotional attachment to make her forgive them but again cause hurt to her.  Aai is emotionally manipulating sai to stay back by saying something will happen to virat in her absence. She is saying this to a patient who is not yet recovered. Can anything be more pityful than this. Sai wanted to leave without telling anyone because she knows someone will try to stop her be it aai or shivani & she can't say no to them. But look that's exactly happening now. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

What I feel there will be an one night stand between devar bhabi.. But by then Sai may realise she loves virat.. And virat will be uncomfortable in GC.. And  SaiRat separation.. 

Vanker will definitely give extra privilege to her friend 

Kumuda-123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

What I feel there will be an one night stand between devar bhabi.. But by then Sai may realise she loves virat.. And virat will be uncomfortable in GC.. And  SaiRat separation.. 

@bold I want it to happen🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So I was right Ashwini does brainwash Sai. She is a master manipulator who has vested interests to keep sai at cn. After all she uses sai to settle scores with kaku and ninad. For her sai is like that overworked and underpaid servant who may never return to work if allowed to go back to their home.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

What I feel there will be an one night stand between devar bhabi.. But by then Sai may realise she loves virat.. And virat will be uncomfortable in GC.. And  SaiRat separation.. 

That's happening in every other itv show. Toh ye kaisa bacha rahega 😆

However shock value will be too much for TRP ladies. 

Edited by nutmeg7 - 2 years ago
Kumuda-123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sherlockian

So I was right Ashwini does brainwash Sai. She is a master manipulator who has vested interests to keep sai at cn. After all she uses sai to settle scores with kaku and ninad. For her sai is like that overworked and underpaid servant who may never return to work if allowed to go back to their home.

Whole family done PhD in manipulation. 

Shaome thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

That's happening in every other itv show. Toh ye kaisa bacha rahega 😆

However shock value will be too much for TRP ladies. 

Typical Ekta show ..i will be happy if that leads to separation 😆😛

Iima thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Which separation are you talking about?As per kd separation won't happen now.It will happen after sairat's kid is born😒Then......Does anyone know what will happen😳

Shaome thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iima

Which separation are you talking about?As per kd separation won't happen now.It will happen after sairat's kid is born😒Then......Does anyone know what will happen😳

Vanker is showing creiativity I don't know what will happen 😆 

As per kd sai will organise Ninad and ashwini wedding anniversary then virat will take transfer.. 

Iima thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vanker is showing creiativity I don't know what will happen 😆 

As per kd sai will organise Ninad and ashwini wedding anniversary then virat will take transfer.. 

Transfer can't happen here...God knows then what kind of creativity they will show🤢