Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose-13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

But for a change pakhi needs to move out from chavans nd virat so that it will be easy for her to move on from virat to samrat,,, it was not difficult for virat to move on but  it may be tough for her,, as a husband samrat should understand this side of pakhi also,,, I know she is doing it to make virat jealous but who knows  in this way may be she will fall for samrat when virat is not near her,,, if samrat wants to have relationship with pakhi honestly, then she needs help from him to move on,, there is nothing wrong in her asking to move out to Mahabaleshwar 

I don’t know why but sometimes i feel bad for pakhi πŸ˜† πŸ€” More than sai she needs psychiatrist to understand nd respect relationships around her 

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I also liked Samrat and Pakhi conversation.. He is not totally swayed by P.. He is more sorted and thoughtful.. 

Even though it took me lots of patience to watch the entire episode.. But I liked the fact that Sai Joshi is very much firm with her decision.. She isn't carried away by Virat's momentarily love and care.. Yes she does feel lonely and wants to be loved and protected by someone but still she is Aaba's fierce girl.. She still keeps her dreams above anything..I liked how the psychiatrist told him not to keep any expectations from anyone.. Now she will try to move away from Virat without holding any baggage.. 

SaiRat soul connection narrative miserably failed today as well.. If that's so Virat would have felt something is wrong with Sai when she fell into the ditch. Sai would have written Virat's name instead of Aaba.. He is still just a caretaker to her.. There is something but definitely not love or any soul connection.. 

Ashwini is getting on my nerves each passing episode..Firsr she eavesdrop their conversation later she spoke to the doctor which is legally only Virat should do  .πŸ‘ŽπŸΌPrecap  Cringefest ..wondering in which era do the makers live πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Basically makers are trying to trivialising domestic abuse by establishing sairat as star crossed lovers which isnt going down my throat πŸ€’🀒..

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I actually like how Pakhi tells him everything and what she doesn’t tell, he understands on his own and spells it out to her. I liked their conversation too but I don’t think Samrat is smart because she is telling him to take her away from Virat and seeing the situation at the hand that’s the best solution for everyone

Arey but why should samrat take a girl away .. when he knows she doesn’t love him .. what if over there .. they consummate the marriage ., after a few months she still is in love with virat ..

Samrat has agreed to a deal marriage in name .. to show the family .. he is observing what she really wants .. 

Originally posted by: Shaome

I also liked Samrat and Pakhi conversation.. He is not totally swayed by P.. He is more sorted and thoughtful.. 

Even though it took me lots of patience to watch the entire episode.. But I liked the fact that Sai Joshi is very much firm with her decision.. She isn't carried away by Virat's momentarily love and care.. Yes she does feel lonely and wants to be loved and protected by someone but still she is Aaba's fierce girl.. She still keeps her dreams above anything..I liked how the psychiatrist told him not to keep any expectations from anyone.. Now she will try to move away from Virat without holding any baggage.. 

SaiRat soul connection narrative miserably failed today as well.. If that's so Virat would have felt something is wrong with Sai when she fell into the ditch. Sai would have written Virat's name instead of Aaba.. He is still just a caretaker to her.. There is something but definitely not love or any soul connection.. 

Ashwini is getting on my nerves each passing episode..Firsr she eavesdrop their conversation later she spoke to the doctor which is legally only Virat should do  .πŸ‘ŽπŸΌPrecap  Cringefest ..wondering in which era do the makers live πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Basically makers are trying to trivialising domestic abuse by establishing sairat as star crossed lovers which isnt going down my throat πŸ€’🀒..

I don’t think this story is about any soul connection.. atleast not what Leena has written it like .. maybe the pH sometimes want to show it to sway the audience 

There are very few soul connections in real life .. most of the relationships around us is a compromise.. 

people who are seeking for true love .. mostly end up living alone and idealistic all their life .. 

most marriages need a lot of work from both sides .. and a lot of ability to forgive and let the past be bygones 

mostly Sai has been the bigger person to let bygones be bygones .. it cannot always be the case .. virat also has to walk the talk … and make amends .  If nothing else .. he should be embarrassed.. that how his personal life has become a talking point .. infront of all and sundry .. Sai’s college folks , his workplace every body have a clue that some thing is drastically wrong in his marriage 

if nothing else .. this is making ninad and Kaku behave abd mend SaiRat relationship.. 

frankly both Sai and virat need counselling .. from professional folks and not jija, bade bhai and aai .

Because the advisors around them all have dysfunctional relationships..

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

Arey but why should samrat take a girl away .. when he knows she doesn’t love him .. what if over there .. they consummate the marriage ., after a few months she still is in love with virat ..

Samrat has agreed to a deal marriage in name .. to show the family .. he is observing what she really wants .. 

Then he should divorce her, why remain married to her and keep her in the house with her ex to see if Virat's presence doesn't affect her?

There's a chance she might not fall in love with Samrat but the fact remains that she needs to be as far away from Sai as they can take her, what's the point of keeping her with Sai and Virat then taunting her for the same? 

Let her go or take her with you 

I believe her saying that she doesn’t want Virat's presence or shadow around her is the most positive thing this woman has said in her life

There's a saying Out of sight.. Out of mind and it works 

Edited by NoraSM - 2 years ago
Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: msin

I don’t think this story is about any soul connection.. atleast not what Leena has written it like .. maybe the pH sometimes want to show it to sway the audience 

There are very few soul connections in real life .. most of the relationships around us is a compromise.. 

people who are seeking for true love .. mostly end up living alone and idealistic all their life .. 

most marriages need a lot of work from both sides .. and a lot of ability to forgive and let the past be bygones 

mostly Sai has been the bigger person to let bygones be bygones .. it cannot always be the case .. virat also has to walk the talk … and make amends .  If nothing else .. he should be embarrassed.. that how his personal life has become a talking point .. infront of all and sundry .. Sai’s college folks , his workplace every body have a clue that some thing is drastically wrong in his marriage 

if nothing else .. this is making ninad and Kaku behave abd mend SaiRat relationship.. 

frankly both Sai and virat need counselling .. from professional folks and not jija, bade bhai and aai .

Because the advisors around them all have dysfunctional relationships..

It's just their ways to normalise domestic abuse.. Soul connections and compatibility never exist in real life even if it does eventually those things just fly away through the window.. It's always about compromise and acknowledgement between the couple.. 

Whatever you mentioned I totally agree with you... Upcoming shruti track is going to focus on those facts about their marriage and especially Virat/Rono..He will be insulted and ridiculed everywhere..Unfortunately  he will never make amendments even in the last episode.. 

I still could gauge Leena's narration.. KD was neither about marriage nor about love.. She just wanted to draw something about human emotions.. Hence it ended abruptly because there were no story left for SaiRat.. 

Originally posted by: Shaome

It's just their ways to normalise domestic abuse.. Soul connections and compatibility never exist in real life even if it does eventually those things just fly away through the window.. It's always about compromise and acknowledgement between the couple.. 

Whatever you mentioned I totally agree with you... Upcoming shruti track is going to focus on those facts about their marriage and especially Virat/Rono..He will be insulted and ridiculed everywhere..Unfortunately  he will never make amendments even in the last episode.. 

I still could gauge Leena's narration.. KD was neither about marriage nor about love.. She just wanted to draw something about human emotions.. Hence it ended abruptly because there were no story left for SaiRat.. 

I don’t think Shruti will come so early .. KD was influenced by its own ratings..

I feel they will go round and round the sai- virat -pakhi - samrat story for quite some time … because pakhi has been hated as a vamp quite a lot ..

And with the entry of samrat the trp has spiked ..I won’t be surprised if they kill of samrat after 6-7 months .. to still retain pakhi as the third angle in Sai Rat story 

GhumAddicted thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranijain

It was first session with psychiatrist,  usually they don't go too deep in first session itself. Ideally Sai needs more to continue talking to her. The more you talk, the more you can figure out on your own. Psychiatrist is not to provide solutions. Today her aim was to just to get Sai talking which she did. I found it realistic. I am not sure what people were expecting.

Ashwini overhearing and in precap was irritating.Pulkit should have stopped her, since he was sitting uselessly outside. He could have spoken about Sais insecurities with Virat during that time, but no.

Like you said Samrat Pakhi conversation was good. It was to show that Samrat is not dumb. He truly gives her chance again and again only to be disappointed. That's why we feel he is ping ponging, but he can actually see thru her as of now. He really is mature and is willing to wait for her, Pakhi doesn't understand why. 

FYI it's word to word copy of Badshah RK dialogue from KD.

Both ladies are in confused state,  one refusing to believe Virat loves her and other that Virat does not.Atleast today Sai added Virat to people whom she thinks love her, pity Pulkit has no place in the list.

I liked how Sai in precap is sticking to her decision. I don't want to bash Ashwini yet, she better be doing something after talking to Doctor. 

@Bold - True.... since this was the first session, a psychiatrist will not tread deep. Infact I was surprised that Sai opened up so quickly as people are usually resistant to open up to strangers. That's why it takes a psychiatrist a few sessions to make the patient comfortable and take them out of their comfort zone.

@ Green - Well....yes she is irritating and manipulating Sai....but as far as I have understood her character she is not doing this knowingly. Infact she believes that she has both their best interest in heart. She never does anything with Malice....that's her redeeming quality.

@ Red - Many people wonder why he is doing it. The answer is v.simple - not everyone is comfortable ending their marriage especially when you have fallen in love with that person. As a matter of fact he left home immediately after finding out about PP and his Shiva because he could not face the fact that his marriage has ended. It was Sai who made him realise that he has left some chapters unfinished......he should atleast come back and close them. Now he knows for a fact that Shiva has moved on and is in love with Sai (atleast his Shiva believes that though his abusive behaviour indicates otherwise). My point is that he fell in love with PP (or maybe attached)....one cannot simply undo our feelings. He knows PP still loves Virat but given that Virat has moved on he is hopeful that someday PP will too. "The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of..."

@Blue - Ahh....the irony...

Many people don't understand that at the end of the day we are all humans....Sai too. With no family of her own....she has accepted the CN wasis as her family even if many hadn't before. Now that alot of them (Kaku+Ninad) are accepting her and showering their love and care.... which she has yearned for.....a part of her wants to stay. The other part has not forgiven or forgotten Virat's abuse...though currently he being thoughtful and caring.....his actions cannot be easily forgiven. There is a silent battle inside her heart.....Will she forgive Virat for the sake of family's love?? There is no right or wrong in this situation..... either ways she will lose some and get some .... question is....what is she ready to lose???